48

Chapter 48

Chu Shishi wanted to hold Feng Buyan's hand all the time, trigger his healing ability, and relieve the pain in Feng Buyan's body.

But after thinking about it, he felt that it would be inconvenient to hold hands all the time.

Just like now.

The desktop in the pharmacy room was messed up by Chu Shishi. He held Feng Buyan with one hand, leaving only one hand to clean up the table. Even Feng Buyan used his free hand to help, but the two of them The efficiency of adding hands together is far less than that of one person.

But this messy table is at least finished.

After the two of them walked out of the pharmacy room, Chu Shishi fully realized how he and Feng Buyan would be treated when they walked in the base hand in hand—almost

everyone embraced their hands together in shock or in a daze. gaze.

There are even many people who have all kinds of ironic accidents because they have been staring at the hands they hold.

For example, a young hunter passing by in front of them on the left, slammed into a utility pole with a bang. And than another team member who passed by with them kicked off the flip-flops on the feet of the people around him...

All kinds of accidents like this can clearly see that Shishi's head is getting lower and lower, and his ears are turning into ear fins The verge of jumping.

Even though these gazes were not malicious in any way, Chu Shishi, who had become the focus of the crowd, still felt very uncomfortable.

Sensing his discomfort, Feng Buyan let go of his hand: "If it really doesn't work, let it go." He said softly, "It's really not that uncomfortable at ordinary times, and it's okay not to shake hands.

" A hand catches up to hold him again.

The young man's hand was a size smaller than his, and there were no calluses on the fingertips from years of holding weapons, and it was cool but comfortable to hold in his hand.

There was an imperceptible trill in the clear voice, light but firm: "I'm fine."

Feng Buyan curled his lips, and lowered his eyes to hide the fluctuations in his eyes.

"Do you know what the best way to overcome social fear is?" Feng Buyan suddenly changed the topic, "I have a method, which is said to be very useful, do you want to try it?" Chu Shishi shook his head and asked, "What is it?

"

Feng Buyan said, "Become a social cow."

A huge question mark appeared on the head of the blond-haired youth, and his blue eyes looked at Feng Buyan in surprise, as if he was silently asking him, 'Are you kidding me'.

"I'm not joking with you." Feng Buyi said with a smile, "One of the reasons for the formation of social fear is thin-skinned. Some people feel social fear in real life, but their personalities on Starnet are completely opposite to reality. "

Chu Shishi nodded in his heart, thinking that he was like this, even if he was put on a plush doll costume in real life, his social fear could be 'cured' for a short time.

"As long as you try to put your mentality on Xingwang into reality, not to mention that you won't be afraid of society at all, at least you won't be so resistant." Feng Buyi said, "find a way to transfer the emotion of social fear to others." This statement sounds