42

Chapter 42

Ansair quickly delivered the potion that Feng Buyan asked for.

Before leaving, she looked at her captain and hesitated for a moment, but said earnestly: "Captain, your body is just right, you should take it easy."

Feng Buyan: "...?"

Why take it easy?

Is it so strange to say things that care about people now?

Ansair sighed, and said in a low voice, "I'll be leaving first, if you need anything, please call me in the group."

Feng Buyi raised his eyebrows, watching the other person's leaving back, for some reason, he felt that there seemed to be something wrong with him. violation.

After drinking the anti-fever medicine, Chu Shishi's fever quickly subsided, and he sat up and ate something.

Feng Buyi took the medicine for reducing swelling and blood stasis to read the instructions: "Apply it on the wound three times a day. After using this medicine, the wound should not touch water for half an hour..." Ansair also thoughtfully

took a cotton swab and gauze for convenience Prescription.

Feng Buyan asked: "Are you doing it yourself, or should I paint it for you?"

"What?" Chu Shishi didn't react for a moment, and asked blankly, "I'm not injured?" "

Here, did you forget? I did it. " Feng Buyan pointed to his neck, "It will heal faster if you put some on it."

Chu Shishi subconsciously touched his neck, and suddenly remembered what happened in the bathroom yesterday.

......Oops.

He forgot about it!

He took the mirror that Feng Buyan handed over. In the mirror, the blond young man raised his chin slightly, and his fair neck was covered with mottled red marks. He looked like he had skin allergies, which was a bit scary.

Chu Shishi was a little surprised.

Obviously I didn't feel much yesterday, how could I leave so many marks...

Feng Buyan shook the potion in his hand: "Why don't I come? After all, I made it, so I should make amends."

Chu Shishi suddenly came back to his senses, and quickly shook his head and said, "No need, I'll do it myself."

"Alright." Feng Buyi handed him the potion, but he didn't know if it was Chu Shishi's illusion, but he actually felt that he could hear a hint of pity in the other party's tone.

The potion took effect very quickly, and after wiping it once, Chu Shishi felt that the red marks on his neck had faded a lot.

At this rate, these traces will disappear before his illness is completely cured.

Chu Shishi was very satisfied with this.

Time passed day by day, and on the way back to Hunter Star, everyone did not encounter any accidents, and arrived at Lieyang Base on Hunter Star very smoothly.

The starship stopped at the base space station, and from a long distance away Chushi could see the conspicuous green.

"Captain! You are back!" Fang Lv greeted him, "How is the mission? Is it going well?"

Feng Buyi glanced at Chu Shishi beside him, and said with a smile, "Smooth, quite smooth."

Fang Lu glanced at the stranger The blond young man: "This is..."