68

Chapter 68

The three of them took the suspended ladder that left the Ministry of Public Affairs. In order to avoid encountering other people, they took the temporary authority given by Yan Qiuhu and took the special passage for the high-level officials of the Ministry of Public Affairs.

But what Chu Shishi didn't expect was that, when they came to the hunter guild's mecha stop, they ran into Li Nian who happened to come to the hunter guild.

When Li Nian saw the two of them, he also seemed a little surprised: "Feng team, Chu Shishi? What a coincidence, I can meet you all here."

He seemed to have just arrived at the Hunter's Guild, and behind him was the mecha that hadn't had time to put it away.

Seeing Li Nian's mecha, Chu Shishi thought of the 'white whale' intercepted by him and Feng Buyan together. Although he can't use the white whale for the time being, but... it can make Li Nian's 'blood shark' no chance Appearing in this world, no matter how you think about it, it is a good deal.

Chu Shishi touched the panda's head subconsciously, and said to himself that luckily Feng Buyi helped him put on the panda headgear.

Feng Buyi showed a hint of surprise just right, and he also took two steps forward to greet him, his tone of surprise and enthusiasm: "Captain Li? It's been a long time!"

Li Nian smiled and said, "Yeah, since the last time the trial court said goodbye Afterwards... Ah yes, I haven't had time to bless you, I really didn't expect you to be together."

Feng Buyi's tone was gentle and emotional, and it sounded like a person who was in love: "Yeah, I didn't expect that I would be together." It turned out to be really successful."

Chu Shishi also took two steps forward, interlocking fingers with Feng Buyan in front of Li Nian, with a sweet voice: "No way, Brother Feng gave me too much."

Li Nian Wei Wei was startled: "...too much?"

Chu Shishi shyly said: "Brother Feng gave me too much love, I can't refuse, he loves me too much."

Panda head: Can you say that? Is it.jpg

Feng Buyi kissed Chu Shishi's panda's head, his eyes were so gentle that water could seep out: "You deserve it, baby, you deserve the best in this world."

Li Nian: "..."

Fuck.

sore eyes.

Li Nian twitched the corners of his mouth, tried to change the subject with the smile on his face, and looked at Uncle Qin who was aside: "Senior Qin, I didn't expect to meet you here." Uncle Qin hummed, as if

not I don't want to talk to him too much.

Li Nian was not surprised. Uncle Qin was famous for being cold-tempered among the whole blood clan. He had been rejected by Uncle Qin before, and this time it was expected.

Uncle Qin nodded at Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi and said, "I have something to do at home, so I'll go first." When he looked at the two of them, his expression softened a lot, "I'll rest for a while, and I can take a break when I'm free. Come to the island to play more."

Feng Buyan responded with a smile, "Okay."

Li Nian noticed the change in Uncle Qin's attitude, and said to himself that it seems that the good relationship between Feng Buyan and Uncle Qin that he heard before is not hearsay.

If he can establish a good relationship with Chu Shishi and Feng Buyan, wouldn't it be Uncle Qin?

Li Nian's heart moved slightly, and he seemed to ask casually, "Did Team Feng meet Senior Qin in the guild?" "No, it was