65

Chapter 65

After dinner, Uncle Qin went to the study to do other things, so Feng Buyan took Chu Shishi to the beach for a walk.

Before going out, Feng Buyan specially changed his close-fitting clothes into a diving suit. When he got to the beach, he took off his coat and dived into the sea first.

Chu Shishi was still the same as before, only after the whole person submerged in the sea did he change into a fish tail.

Before he could turn around to look for Feng Buyan's figure, there was a slight fluctuation in the sea water behind him. In the next second, someone gently pulled his wrist, and Chu Shishi obeyed the opponent's strength and leaned back, falling into a cool embrace with a mint breath.

Feng Buyan didn't wear a diving mask, and only put a small breathing patch on his nose. One piece can only last ten to twenty minutes, but it's enough for him.

Taking advantage of the chance that the mermaid in his arms hadn't turned around, Feng Buyan kissed the blue ear fins that had been dangling in front of his eyes for a long time, and even opened his mouth wickedly to bite it.

Chu Shishi shuddered, and quickly covered the tips of his ear fins, just as he was about to say something, Feng Buyan blocked his lips.

Chu Shishi struggled for just a second between swimming and kissing, and then let himself sink into Feng Buzhi's kiss.

After the kiss was over, Feng Buyan let him go and said, "Let's go."

Chu Shishi hummed bewilderedly, swung his fish tail and followed Feng Buyan to swim deep into the sea, but he was muttering in his heart, it was just a kiss ?

It just so happened that Feng Buyan turned his head and saw the dissatisfaction flashing across the blond mermaid's face.

He slightly raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you so impatient?"

Chu Shishi's ear fins exploded: "What, what can't wait—I don't have one!

" "Wait until you go home, you can't be in this kind of place for the first time. But... if you want to try, it won't be in the future—"

The blue fish tail flicked to his face with a snap, and the blond mermaid swam away with its tail, leaving Feng Buyi alone in place, unable to stop laughing as he touched the red mark on his face.

One person and one fish played happily in the sea for more than an hour before returning to the villa.

Uncle Qin was still busy in the study, after Feng Buyi went to say hello, he took Chu Shishi up to the second floor.

Feng Buyan's room is on the second floor, and there is a private bathroom in the room. Chu Shishi took a comfortable bath, during which Feng Buyan also squeezed into the bathtub, and the normal-sized bathtub suddenly became crowded.

The warm water washed away the exhaustion of the body well, Chu Shishi put his head on the edge of the bath, and suddenly felt a little itchy.

Today's training time was suddenly reduced, and the time to hold the gun was also reduced, which made Chu Shishi a little uncomfortable.

Chu Shishi buried his head in the bathtub, gurgled and vomited a string of bubbles, and said to himself that he would go to the SSR training space to practice for a while later.

He paused suddenly, and suddenly remembered that he had completely forgotten about going to the training space with Feng Buyan.

Thinking of this, Chu Shishi thumped in the water and turned over, looked at Feng Buyan who was next to him and said, "Go somewhere with me later." "Where are you going?"