36

Chapter 36

The blond-haired young man has a sincere expression, and the happiness in his blue eyes does not seem to be fake.

The mermaid old man patted his head vainly, and there was a hint of joy in the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes: "It's good to live well, good to live well." Chu Shishi pursed his lips, and Feng Bushi, who was beside him,

used the corners of his eyes indiscriminately. Yu Guang glanced at him.

— cheating.

Feng Buti said.

The mermaid old man had never been in contact with Chu Shishi, so he might not be able to detect it, but Feng Buyan had been with his little stone for a while, and he noticed something was wrong almost immediately.

If you really live well, how can you be so insecure?

Feng Buyan sighed softly in his heart, but he didn't expose the other party's lies, but continued to stay silent at the side, quietly listening to the exchange between the two mermaids.

The old mermaid was still asking Chu Shishi about the other world.

"After the world you went to, have you met other people of the same clan?"

Chu Shishi shook his head: "Probably not."

According to the familiarity this mermaid palace brought him, if he met the same clan People, he should also feel a similar sense of familiarity.

But no, he had never had a similar feeling since he could remember, and it was not until he returned to the Mermaid Palace that such a sense of familiarity appeared for the first time.

The mermaid old man felt a little regretful: "That's it... But there are tens of thousands of worlds, and it's normal for everyone to go to different worlds."

He couldn't help touching Chu Shishi's head again, even though he couldn't touch it at all.

"Someone can come back, which has exceeded our expectations." The old mermaid said with a smile, "I am relieved to see that you can come back and find the Lannit star. At least our plan at that time was successful, regardless of other clansmen. Can you find a way to come back, at least everyone can live well in the different world, that's enough."

It turned out that this planet was called Lanit Star, and Lu Chu kept motionless from time to time and let the other party touch his head.

He poked the system light cluster in his mind: "Xiao Ba, can other mermaids return to this world?" "It's

unlikely." Ling Lingba hesitated, "Under normal circumstances, it's almost impossible for the body to withstand it." Traveling through two planes. It is an accident and a special case that you, the host, can come back."

Chu Shishi understood what it meant.

After all, he actually only experienced one time travel, and the second time travel happened after his death, and his body underwent systematic remodeling.

Chu Shishi lowered his eyes slightly, feeling a little sour in his heart.

Ling Lingba comforted him: "But it's not impossible at all. What if the host has other clansmen who are also selected by us? The mermaid clan is still very popular among the systems." Chu Shishi: "..." I didn't

feel

that Have been comforted.

He raised his head suddenly: "Can you tell me about the past?"