39

Chapter 39

In the end, Chu Shishi had to exchange for a new dress in the system mall.

It is still the configuration of white T and panda head, but this time Chu Shishi did not change his pants, but directly transformed into a mini-mermaid form, exposing the blue fish tail.

The quality of the trousers in the system mall was too poor and too big. He was afraid of the situation where he lost his trousers while swimming last time, so he simply gave up the trousers.

When the blond-haired little mermaid emerged from the pile of clothes again, Feng Buyan saw the panda head on the wide white T-shirt of the other party at a glance— what are

you looking at.

Yes."

Feng Buyi raised his eyebrows: "It's really not aimed at me?"

"No, no." Chu Shishi shook his head frantically, "This panda head is aimed at everyone equally." To be

exact, everyone who saw it its people.

But I bought everything, and Chu Chu Shishi didn't want to spend more money, so I had to wear it.

It's better than nothing, he comforted himself in his heart.

Feng Buyi didn't ask him where this dress came from, and although Chu Shishi had no intention of explaining it, he didn't have anything to hide from him either. This seemed to have become a silent tacit understanding between a man and a fish.

Feng Buyan tidied up the messy clothes on the reef, loose sportswear and sweatpants, and the white underwear sandwiched in the sweatpants—— "

This, this!" The blond little mermaid opened her arms and hugged Feng Buyan's fingers tightly, Trying to stop his next move, "I'll do this myself!"

Feng Buyi slightly raised his eyebrows: "You don't need my help?"

The little mermaid shook her head frantically, and the base of her ear fins was stained with a thin layer of red.

It would be fine if it was new underwear, but this one was worn by him... Chu Shishi trembled his ear fins, grabbed the edge of the underwear with both hands, swung his fish tail and used the strength of his whole body to drive the fabric, and began to tidy up with difficulty .

Fortunately, it wasn't some big and heavy clothes. After Chu Shishi folded them, he tried his best to stuff the small cubes into the middle of the sportswear, lest Feng Buyi accidentally touch them.

Feng Buyi bent his eyes to look at him: "Okay?"

The blue-tailed little mermaid nodded: "Okay."

Feng Buyi put away his clothes, and stretched out his hand to the little mermaid: "Let's go, let's go back together."

Chu Shishishun Swimming up with his arm, it finally stopped beside Feng Buyan's ear: "Let's go."

One man and one fish swam towards the direction of the submarine.

The little mermaid's blond hair fluttered in the sea water, and occasionally a few strands would float to Feng Buyan's ears, causing a slight itch.

Feng Buyi tilted his head slightly without showing any signs, and looked at the little guy next to his ear out of the corner of his eye.

Even though it has become smaller, the blue-tailed little mermaid is still the most eye-catching existence in the sea.