57

Chapter 57

Chu Shishi was suffocated, and his heartbeat was completely out of control at this moment.

Even though he was already mentally prepared, Chu Shishi's mind was still blank when he heard Feng Buyan's confession, only the other party's words remained in his mind, as if the loop button had been pressed Same, over and over again.

The previous entanglements and worries have long since disappeared, and Chu Shishi is only full of joy and boundless heartbeat at this time.

He opened his mouth to speak, but found that he was too excited to make a sound.

Chu Shishi raised his eyes to look at the person in front of him, and the other person's expression was unprecedentedly patient and gentle.

Chu Shishi suddenly wanted to kiss him.

Even if there are so many people watching around, even if he takes off the panda head hood, he will not have the buff of the cow, but he still wants to kiss him, wants to kiss him very much.

Feng Buyan was still waiting for Chu Shishi's response, when he saw the young man in front of him suddenly raised his hand and took off the panda's head, revealing that exquisite face and a pair of beautiful ear fins that trembled as if equipped with a mechanical vibrator.

Feng Buyan raised his hand subconsciously, and a blue light emerged from his palm, which quickly wrapped around the young man's face, blocking everyone's sight.

The next second, the young man stretched out his hands towards him, put one hand on his shoulder, the other hooked his neck, and boldly kissed him.

It was a rather green kiss, with a touch of care, and more eagerness and impatience.

Feng Buyi opened his eyes slightly. To be honest, he felt a little surprised now. He knew how little Shitou was not used to taking off his headgear when there were many people, let alone making such a bold move under the crowd.

But Chu Shishi still did it.

Feng Buyan curled his fingers lightly, raised his hand to press the back of the young man's neck, and kissed him back deeply.

This youthful but loving kiss suddenly changed its taste. Chu Shishi was barely able to give Feng Buyi a little response at first, but soon he couldn't do what he wanted, and the surrounding air seemed to be much thinner.

Chu Shishi was a little out of breath, so he stretched out his hand and gently pushed Feng Buyan, and the other party quickly received his signal of 'admitting defeat', and gave him some breathing room later.

Feng Buyan raised his hand and touched his lips. There was a shallow tooth mark there. He teased and said, "Are you a dog? Why are relatives like gnawing bones?"

Chu Shishi blushed and whispered : "Isn't this not very proficient..."

Feng Buyan smiled deeper: "Then practice more in the future?"

Chu Shishi twisted and rubbed the corner of his clothes, shy on the surface, but said in his heart that he didn't mind how many times he practiced.

Ling Lingba: "..."

Self-shielding.jpg

The surrounding onlookers were stunned.

They thought that the Feng team brought people to continue shooting training, so they all gathered around to take a look at the teaching of the Feng team, and also to see how talented the person known as the peerless shooting genius is.