33

Chapter 33

Chu Shishi looked at the surrounding scene, and for a moment, he thought he was dreaming.

This is a completely unfamiliar sea area. The seaweed is swaying gently on the bottom of the sea, and there are several colorful starfish and conch dotted around it. At first glance, this scene is very dreamy.

Chu Shishi raised his arm and shook it, the feeling of the sea water flowing against his skin was too real, and the water waves caused by the fish swimming past him were not like a dream.

"Little Ba, tell me what happened while I was asleep." He looked sad, "The ship sank? Was it blown up? Or what? What happened to Fengbuyi and them?" "The ship didn't sink, nor did it blow up

. "There was a little hesitation in the mechanical sound of the system, "Master, you should see for yourself."

As soon as the mechanical sound fell, a small light curtain popped out of Chu Shishi's eyes.

In the light curtain was the room that was sealed on the ship, and Chu Shishi saw himself sleeping soundly on the pillow at a glance.

The blond man held a corner of the quilt with both arms, stared at the quilt with one leg in a flying kick, and lifted the other leg slightly to step on the outside of the quilt, as if performing some difficult acrobatics.

Chu Shishi: "..."

Did he, he, sleep in this position under Feng Buyan's nose? !

I lost my face QAQ!

Chu Shishi almost couldn't see it. In the next second, a dense gray mist suddenly appeared in the light curtain.

The gray mist appeared out of thin air, wandered around the room for two seconds, and finally stopped beside the little man sleeping on the pillow.

If it wasn't for Huiwu's lack of eyes, Chu Shishi would almost think that the other party was looking at him.

After a while, the gray mist circled around the blond villain several times, and finally wrapped the villain completely into his 'body'.

When the thick fog cleared, there was no trace of the little blond man on the bed.

Chu Shishi: "... Made of gray fog? It got me out of the room, and then, uh, threw me into the sea?"

Ling Lingba nodded painfully in his mind: "That's right, host."

Chu Shishi: "Feng Buyi said that the gray mist is part of the self-awareness generated by this planet, so it is actually this planet that kidnapped me?

" Also very puzzled: "Okay, it seems to be."

"What is it trying to figure out?" Chu Shishi was even more puzzled, "Is it looking for money? Looking for color? Or is it just for fun?"

No one can answer his question, Chu Shishi The only thing that is certain is that the other party doesn't seem to have any particular malice towards him. After all, he is still intact, and he hasn't even lost his most expensive underpants.

The little blond man swam forward aimlessly for a certain distance, spreading out his mental power, but he didn't sense the existence of Feng Buyan and others.

The consciousness of the planet seems to have thrown him to another sea area far away, Chu Shishi thought to himself.

"This planet's consciousness is too naughty..." He muttered in a low voice, and suddenly remembered something, "Oops!"