11

Chapter 11

At the moment when he heard what Long Yan blurted out, for a moment, Feng Buyan wanted to pry open Long Yan's head to see what was in his mind.

——This idea is not the first time it has appeared, but this time it is particularly strong.

Feng Buyi was silent for a moment, then unzipped his coat in front of Long Yan, and said in a soft and bewitching tone, "Come on, see for yourself whose seed this is." Long Yan sensed that

his tone was wrong, but still couldn't bear to be curious and moved closer took a look.

The black and white panda head smiled wickedly at him, as if mocking him instead of Feng Buyi.

Long Yan: "..."

Although he seemed a little stupid with his brain, he also knew that it was impossible for a human to conceive a panda head.

Recalling what he said just now, Long Yan wanted to beat himself up a few seconds ago.

Unfortunately, it's too late to say anything now.

Long Yan lowered his head, and quickly made plans to be beaten up by the team.

Feng Buyan really wanted to exchange ideas with the idiot in front of him, but before he could move, the stone egg in his arms, which had been silent for a long time, finally moved again.

The little mermaid closed her eyes and meditated in the eggshell for a while, before finally regaining her spirits.

He straightened up and took a look outside: "What's going on? Why is it so dark?"

Ling Lingba explained to him: "The host is now in Feng Buyan's stomach." Chu Shishi

: "...in his stomach?"

Good show, the language system didn't turn the corner, Ling Lingba who accidentally said the wrong thing: "..." The

system's light group flashed guiltily, trying to make up: "It's inside the coat."

Chu Shishi looked at him suspiciously At a glance, he always felt that there was some story in it, and he seemed to have missed something extraordinary.

The zipper of the coat was completely pulled to the bottom, Feng Buti stretched out his big hand to firmly support the bottom of the stone egg, and with the other hand he opened the plush bag, exposing the black stone tightly wrapped in the bag.

The world inside the eggshell floods back into the light.

Chu Shishi took a look around the surrounding environment. This is a very ordinary-looking grocery store, with everything on the shelves in a mess.

Weird fire-breathing flowers, flying fish with wings growing in an empty water tank... There is even a small transparent cage, and an unknown solid Q-bomb glowing happily is jumping happily.

The clerk in the store is cleaning the shelves in the distance. Behind him, a big fluffy tail is swaying with the movement, which is particularly eye-catching.

The blue-tailed little mermaid widened her eyes and exclaimed: "Wow!"

The system light cluster flashed, and followed: "Wow!"

The world Chu Shishi lived in before, although the level of technological development is similar to this world, is a human being. world of power.

In all known galaxies, the number of human beings is far greater than other species. Mermaids like Chu Shishi must appear in human form if they want to integrate into normal society.