The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 90

7.5K 241 53
By steffi209

AttackRy 👾👽

A/N: Happy Monday guys! A new week so a new chapter. I hope you all are still enjoying the chapter.

After our small lunch we all went for a walk. I was walking with Alba, Nala right beside me. Alexia was walking with her mother behind us. The captain would talk to her mother everyday but because it had been a busy week at the club, they hadn't really seen each other so they were enjoying their time together to the fullest, catching up. 

"I'm glad that you and my sister finally grew some balls." Alba chuckled, bumping my shoulder. 

"Me too." I hummed with a big grin. 

"My mom loves you." She said out of nowhere, a big smile on her face. I snapped my head in her direction, surprised at the sudden confession. 

"How do you know?" I curiously asked the younger sister. 

A smile appeared on her lips when she seemingly thought about her response. For the young girl it was quite simple. She knew her mother well. Even before Eli and I had met, she knew we would get along. That's why it hadn't occurred to her that I could be nervous. 

"Because we both can see how happy you make my sister." She turned to look at me, a smile still present. 

"You're everything she wanted for Ale. You understand the job. Instead of envying her for her achievements you hype her up. You're loving, caring not just for the people you love but for the people around you. You're humble and down to earth. You are her kind of person." She shrugged

She had no idea but her words made me smile like an idiot. Alba didn't notice and focused back to where she was going, making sure she wouldn't trip. I turned my gaze a head and looked at the scenery in front of me when Alba grabbed my attention again. 

"Oh and trust me if she wouldn't have loved you, you would've known by now." She sent a wink my way, making me shake my head laughing. 

"Thanks Alba. Really." I told her once I calmed down enough from laughing. 

After hiking for about an hour, we all decided to go back home. Eli said she would start preparing dinner while the two sisters were setting everything up for game night. Something that was apparently very famous in the Putellas household. 

While the other two were getting all the games for later, I decided to go to the kitchen to see if I could help Eli with anything.

"Hola mija. Is there anything you need?" Eli momentarily looked up from what she was doing and gave me a warm smile. A smile a mother would give her daughter. 

"Oh no, I just came in here to see if you needed any help." I stammered out, suddenly not so sure anymore about my reasons why I came here. Eli only chuckled at my nervousness. 

"No mija, it's fine. You don't have to help." She waved me off but I found my confidence again and shook my head at her and grabbed the spare apron from the table. 

"But I want to." I put it on and smiled at the woman. "I love to cook." 

Eli handed me some vegetables to cut and a knife and went back to her own task at hand. She shook her head lightly while smiling to herself. 

"I know. She told me." She chuckled, not looking up from her task. I, however, had stopped what I was doing, now looking at the older woman. My eyebrows were furrowed and my mouth agape. 

"She did?" I asked her, surprised. 

Eli looked up from what she was doing and looked at me. "She did. She talks about you a lot, you know. All good things don't worry." She chuckled again and I smiled at her and went back to cutting the vegetables. 

"I remember she called like over a year ago. It was the game you played with your national team against England. You won two against one with one goal and one assist if I remember correctly. She called me and all she could talk about was that game and you. How good you had played, how you single handedly won that game and how she wished you would play for Barca." She told me while preparing dinner. Not once did she look up from her task. 

"It wasn't all me." I blushed at the woman's revelation. 

"Yes it was and it wasn't the only time that you helped your team out like that." She abruptly stopped and sternly looked at me. It amazed her how much I downsized my achievements. 

"How do you know?" I crumbled under her gaze and went back to cutting the vegetables. This made the older woman chuckle.

"I have a daughter whose life is all about football, I try to keep up." She laughed, making me look up once again. 

"I started following you and as time went by the calls revolved more and more about you. Although she never mentioned a name it wasn't hard to put two and two together. I'm a mother, we know things." She placed the vegetables that she had just cut into a pot as did I. 

"She told me about your first meeting, her trip to London to visit you, when you came to Barcelona to sign your contract, and the world cup. One thing was constant, the smile on her face and you." She placed the pot onto the stove and looked up with a big smile. 

"Well I'm glad I can make her smile like that." I softly told her when I couldn't help the blush from creeping up on my face again. Eli took a step closer to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. 

"You definitely can Ella, don't worry." She smiled sweetly at me but the use of nicknames made me freeze. Eli immediately noticed that something was wrong. 

"Did I say something wrong?" She worriedly looked at me. Her hand was still placed on my shoulder. She started to look me over by the lack of response she was getting from me till I finally snapped out of it. 

"No no you didn't. The nickname caught me off guard, that's all." I shook my head, trying to get a grip on reality again. 

The woman visibly relaxed once I assured her that everything was fine. Still she felt bad for using the nickname and overstepping my boundaries. 

The woman's hand slit down my arm until she took a step back letting go of my hand completely. She turned around a bit and leaned her back against the counter but her gaze never once left mine. She had a feeling there was more to the story that I had led on. 

"Lo siento, I heard Alexia call you that so I assumed that was your nickname. I'm really sorry if I overstepped." She apologized again but I waved her off. 

"No no you didn't. It's just that Ale is the only one who uses it. Only one more person used to call me that." It left my lips even before I had comprehend what I was saying but there was something about this woman that made me feel at ease but of course my words had peaked her interested, more specifically the words:

"Used to?" She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to make sense of what I had just said. 

"Yeah, used to. Cory. He is my sister's best friend, well was, he was my sister's best friend. He died in 2013. He was the first one to believe in me. Said I would play for Arsenal and Barcelona because we both were big fans of those teams. He would say that I would go on to play for the national team, that I would win tournaments, awards." I chuckled thinking back on all the good times we had spent together but my smile was soon replaced by a somber look. 

"Now I did and he isn't even here to see it. How's that fair?" I looked up from the ground in front of me and looked Eli right in the eye. There were tears slowly welling up in them. He believed in me. He was there, always and now he isn't. He never got to see it. 

Eli got up from the counter and wrapped me into a big bear hug. At first I froze and tensed up, not really sure how to feel about this but the second I felt her arms around me, when I felt her warmth, inhaled her perfume, I relaxed into it. 

"It isn't." She stroked the back of my head, effectively calming me down. My head rested on her shoulder and my arms were wrapped around her waist.  

"I really wanted to make him proud. I guess I can never do that again." I whispered. My voice broke near the end of it. 

Suddenly Eli grabbed me by the shoulders and held me at arms length. She sternly looked me in the eye again.

"Yes you can and you already did. He may not be around anymore but he is with you wherever you go. I may not have known him but I can only imagine how proud he is of you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise okay?" She sternly told me in yet a loving way. 

"Okay." 

"Good. Now chop chop. Dinner won't prepare itself." She joked around, trying to uplift the mood. 

Eli turned out to be an amazing cook. Dinner was delicious. We lounged around the dinner table. Alexia was sitting next to me. Her hand had found its place yet again on my thigh, lazily drawing little shapes on it making it very hard to focus on the story Eli was telling. 

I was brought back to the conversation by the mention of my name and a small nudge to my ribs. I looked up at Alexia, who had a smirk on her face, gloating about the fact her hand on my thigh was the reason that I was zoned out.

"Ella." I heard again and this time I focussed on the right person. It was Eli who had spoken up. 

"Mmh? What?" I asked, looking at the older woman expectedly. Because of Alexia's hand I had completely missed out on the conversation. 

"Do you want some more?" She chuckled and gestured towards the food on the table. 

"Oh no thanks I'm full. It was delicious Eli, thank you. You're an amazing cook." I complimented her and gave her a smile, which she returned. 

"Thank you and of course mija but I had a lot of help." She winked. 

"Unlike Alexia who can't cook." Alba interjected, a smirk plastered on her lips. 

"Not this again." Ale groaned at her younger sister. 

"Not my fault you can't cook." The younger Putellas stuck out her tongue to which Alexia rolled her eyes at. 

"I am a good cook. Thank you very much." Alexia kept defending herself and crossed her arms over her chest like a toddler. 

"Ha sure." Alba laughed. 

"She actually is a pretty good cook." I shrugged, defending Ale a bit. 

"Of course you would defend her, you'd do everything for her." She playfully rolled her eyes at me. 

"You're the one to talk." Alexia glared at her sister, aiming at her own cooking skills. 

"She's really not that bad." I tried to cool the argument between the two but nothing seemed to help. 

"She is." Alba completely ignored my statement and smirked at her sister. 

I sighed out and rolled my eyes at the two sisters, bickering back and forth like small toddlers. The quality of their arguments dropped with the second. 

"No I'm not."

"Yes, you are." 

That was until Eli had enough. 

"Okay both of you knock it off. Alexia, honey you're not that good of a cook and you should be happy that Ella is. Alba you really are not the one to talk. Now, since everyone is done, how about we clean up and get ready for game night?" Eli clapped her hands together. 

And when I thought Eli had effectively shut both girls up, they started again but this time about something entirely different. Because unwillingly Eli had started another discussion between the sisters. Who would partner up with me? 

 I'm with Ella!" They both yelled at the same time. Their heads snapped to each other the moment the both realized what the other had said. Both trying to muster the biggest glare they could. 

"Uhm." I stammered out, not really sure what to say. 

"She's my girlfriend." Alexia squinted her eyes at Alba, who was unfazed by her sister's attempt to intimidate her. 

"I'm not scared of you. I've lived with you for a big portion of my life. I'm used to your threats by now." She shrugged her off. Alexia clenched her jaw. She hated losing but losing against her sister was even worse. 

"Besides, I'm her favorite Putellas sister." Alba told her sister with a smug smile on her face. 

 You're the only sister!" Alexia shot back, desperately trying to gain the upper hand.

"Doesn't matter. Still the favorite." Alba smirked, not once breaking eye contact with Alexia. 

"Quiet! Ella won't be in either of your teams." Eli stepped in again. She was tired of the constant bickering from the two and decided to take matters into her own hands. I grabbed mine and Alexia's plate and started cleaning up. Leaving the mother with her daughters to figure it out. 

"What?! Why?!" They both yelled, looking at their mother confused. 

"Because she'll be in my team. Now stop your whining and clean up like Ella is doing." She smirked. Alba tried to disagree but it only took a raised eyebrow from El, daring her to speak up, to shut her up. 

"Si Madre." Both girls agreed and started helping me clean up. 

"I thought so." Eli smiled to herself and started helping as well. 

Alexias pov:

I stood in the kitchen, putting the dishes away that were already washed when the smell of the freshly baked cake filled my nostrils.

I had fought the urge to get myself a piece ever since we started cleaning up and now my mind had finally given in. I grabbed a knife and opened the oven, ready to cut a piece, when suddenly my mom swatted my hands away.

"Aw!" I said while rubbing my hands. "What was that for?" I looked at my mom confused while she was looking back with a scowl on her face.

"I baked that cake for tomorrow." She said and even though I knew there would be no room for discussion my stubbornness wouldn't just leave it at that.

"But I like the cake and if I get a small slice now there still would be enough for tomorrow." I argued with her and like I said before I should have known it would be no use. It only made things worse.

"Alexia Putellas Segura." My mother scolded me, causing me to flinch. Alba of course laughed her ass off, finding it incredibly funny.

"Alright Alright, no need to full name me." I rolled at my mother like a teenager.

Alba decided to test her luck. When she had put away the plates she was holding, she turned around to face our mom. Even Ella had stopped what she was doing and discreetly looked at the scene.

"Can I have a piece?" She asked her with puppy eyes. Once again I rolled my eyes. What does she think she'll gain from this? Does she really  think she's the favorite child?

While Ella released a small snort but covered it with a cough our mom didn't think it was all that funny. She turned to Alba, her hands on her hip and a massive glare on her face. There was no room to even try and change her mind and Alba knew that.

"Okay, that's a no." She sheepishly laughed at her mom while backing away a bit in the process. Our mom turned around again to help Ella further with the dishes.

"If I wouldn't get a piece, what made you think you would?" I mumbled to Alba, putting some of the dishes away.

"You never know if you never try." She shrugged. I once again rolled my eyes at my sister.

"Ella mija, you really don't have to do the dishes." I heard my mom tell my girlfriend. It feels nice to say that. Girlfriend.

"Oh, but it's fine. Don't worry." She politely waved her off, making not a big deal out of it. Mom's smile only grew bigger at her statement.

"That's very nice of you. Would you like a piece of cake?" This made my sister and I turn around in a flash. We watched in shock how our mother turned around and opened the oven, where the cake was hidden away. She turned to look at Ella again, waiting for a response.

"Really?!" I shouted out in surprise, scaring Ella in the process.

The expression on both mine and Alba's face must have been hilarious. We stood there in shock. Our mouths hang open, eyes spread wide. Ella sniffles a laugh when she has calmed down enough from her jump scare.

"Alexia, don't shout in the house." Mom scolded me before she looked at Ella again as sweet as she could, who sheepishly smiled back at her.

"But we weren't allowed to get one." Alba whined, stamping her feet to the ground.

"When did she become the favorite?" I mumbled to Alba in confusion. We were both wrecking our brain to figure out when she stole our mother's heart.

"I think from the moment they met." Alba mumbled back, shrugging her shoulders. She looked as equally confused as I did.

Totally unaware of the other two in the room hearing our conversation, our mother reminded us of her presence by butting into the conversation that I was having with Alba. "No, ever since Alexia mentioned her."

"Unbelievable." I said, throwing my hands up in the air. Ella had a big grin on her face when she accepted the cake from my mom.

But all joking aside, it made my heart explode seeing my mom get along with Ella so well. There was no denying anymore that I was madly and hopelessly in love with her.

"Alba seemed to notice my train of thoughts. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer into her.

"Take care of her. You picked a good one." She whispered in my ear before laughter filled the air again.

We both looked up and saw our mom laughing with Ella about something one of them had said. Ella had her hand on mom's shoulder and was leaning back, holding her stomach while mom was bent forward, trying to catch her breath between laughs.

"Yeah, I did." I hummed with a smile. "But let's kick their asses during the games." I smirked, high fiving her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.3K 30
Aleid van Alstine has been representing the Netherlands since she was seventeen, kickstarting her career at nearby club FC Twente, before moving to G...
10K 184 32
When 13 year old Scarlette Adelina bronze lawson finds out the truth what happens to her stable life living with her grandparents? The way her dad di...
95K 3.3K 31
The past should never be repeated. It was a fact learned through history. Leah Williamson had just closed out the summer of her life. She's bee...
140K 3.2K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...