It's Time To Go // Criston Co...

Oleh rissarosewrites

Aislynn Hightower tried to help her little sister Alicent, while she navigated the capital. But Aislynns husb... Lebih Banyak

1. I Don't Bet On Losers
2. I'm Not Asking To Marry Him
3. Amoret
4. Shameless
5. Stay
6. Sister Superior for Sale
7. Give her a Cookie not a Cock
8. What Were you thinking? Dragons
9. La, La, La, I can't Hear you
10. Never Find Love
11. Moody Lil Bitch
12. Broken Like Me
13. People You Know, To People You Don't
14. Eat my Desires in Chocolate
15. Should Have Been A Warning
16. Drunk Dark Night
17. Don't Be Honored
18. Pride Not Prize
19. No One Likes a Little Dragon
20. Sweet Talker
21. Back To Bitch
22. Vicious Lies
23. A Good End to a Bad Day
24. Soft Hearts
25. I Can Be Quick
26. Not Your Whore
27. The Unknown
28. That Hurt
29. Sexy & Stupid
30. Clearly Terrified
31. Searing Passion
32. Hostile Womb
33. Everybody Can Go To Hell
34. If Looks Could Kill
35. Venom
36. On Your Knees
37. Could've Fooled Me
38. You're a Dumbass
39. Thinking of You
40. The Test
41. Brotherly Bonding
42. Awkward
43. Fight Amoret
44. Pretend for My Sanity
45. Suspicious
46. This is Why Dresses Need Pockets
47. Playing With Fire
48. Shameless
49. Why Her?
50. False Claims
51. Power & Protection
52. How Dare You
53. Hightower Greens
54. Lie to Me
55. Nuts
56. Needy
57. Say It
58. You Like It Rough
59. Totem Pole
60. Fuck Your Princess Privileges
61. Shimmer
62. Bullseye
64. Moment of Weakness
65. Mine
66. Respectfully, Beat Your Ass
67. Foecking Chickens
68. Wide Awake
69. I'm Good At It
70. Stripping in the Foyer
71. I'm A Bad Gypsy
72. Best Fake Sex
73. Kick Gorilla Ass
74. Ransom Notes
75. Not In The Mood
76. I Am The Heir
77. WTF Harwin
78. Complete and Utter Muppet
79. Tiny Pecker
80. Don't Make Me The Bad Guy
81. Send You To Hell
82. Open The Wine, Larys
83. Hold Your Ego
84. Vendetta
85. This is a Funeral. Less Laughing
86. Over Inflated Ego is Blocking My Sun
87. That's What You Are
88. Refuse to be Silenced
89. Scars Are Sexy
90. Cherry
91. Hightower
92. Alright, I'm Single Again
93. Let Them See Me Claiming You
94. Candy apple
95. Wanderer
96. We Can Get You A Snazzy Hat
97. In Fact
98. Honeymoon Phase Never Faded
99. Hideous
100. I've Been Dying To Use
101. Only Child
102. I've Seen Worse
103. What of My Apology
104. Say it Again, It Sounded Good
105. Smells Like Death
106. Wouldn't That Be Grand!
107. Queen of Hell
108. Queen Bee
109. If That Isn't Love
110. I Promise
111. Stale Oaths
112. The Hightower's Send Their Regards
113. Bend, Break, Fly

63. Suddenly Sober

1.4K 68 5
Oleh rissarosewrites

 "Where the fuck were you?" Harwin whispered, his words coarse and chilling.

"To use some of your favorite words ... it's none of your business. However, I don't keep secrets from you. I'm awesome like that. So ... I'm staying in Alicent's chambers until further notice. Forever if I don't find a place I like better to stay."  Aislynn remarked as she marched out. 

"Wine, wine, all the fucking wine-" Aislynn hissed as she pushed open Arthurs door. "Excuse you? You three get together without me?" aislynn demanded looking between John, Arthur and Alicent. 

"- I-" Arthur held back a laugh. "- mean... well, sort of." he agreed.

"Yes, but it's not like..." John assured.

"Okay, if you had been nearby, we would have included you." Alicent offered.

"Sassy, look at you, Ali." Aislynn remarked. 

"Okay, this is the only time they are nice to me when we are drinking and they are drunk." Alicent teased when Tommy came in.

"Lies." Arthur corrected.

"What's going on?" Tommy questioned. 

"You all just hang out without me and Tom and get drunk? Is that what I'm hearing?" Aislynn questioned incredulously. "We are clearly the best two." Tommy nodded in agreement. 

"I thought I saw you with Harwin." Alicent whispered like it was a sin.

"Just yelling at him." AIslynn assured. "Come on, drinks!" Aislynn declared as she poured herself a glass. 

"So what were you gals gossiping about?" Tommy mused. 

"Marriages and bullshit." Arthur remarked. 

"Yikes, maybe I dont want to drink with you three, is that what you did to my Ali?" Aislynn pondered. "No, no, you drink to forget the idiots in your life, not talk more about them." 

"Unless you are bitching about them." Tommy added and Aislynn snapped her fingers pointing at Tommy. 

"Damn right. Drink up brother we are a few behind." Aislynn handed him a glass. 

Aislynn loved these moments where they could just pretend that nothing else mattered. No husbands, no wives, kids fast asleep and it was just like they were kids again sneaking into Ottos wine cellar and their mother catching them hiccupping up wine. 

"I knew that you were down here." John recalled. "She always knew." 

"Gypsy magic." Aislynn agreed. 

"She saw it in her crystal ball." Arthur decided. 

"I miss her." Alicent whispered leaning into Aislynn. "You ever wonder what might have happened? How our lives would have been different if we had Mum looking out for us?" Aislynn sighed, she hadnt used to but she wanted her mother here, she wanted her mother when she was married, when she decided she hated her husband, when she birthed her children. She wanted her for all the highs and lows. 

"What doesnt kill you." Tommy whispered. 

"Makes you pissed off and get right back up to kick ass." Aislynn agreed. 

That night Aislynn might have been a tad drunk after drinking with her siblings until the wee hours of the morning. So when she saw Criston all handsome, her heart already ripped open with ale and wines. She looked at him and thought I love this man, she had fallen in love with Criston Cole. But falling, falling, the down fall of it all. That was the hard part of falling in love.

"I guess they call it falling because you end up on the ground." Aislynn remarked softly when Criston led her back to her chambers. He took her hand once the door closed and turned her to him. 

"Don't think I fell for aislynn." criston declared bringing a hand to her cheek. 

"Wow great pep talk Criston." aislynn rasped suddenly very sober. 

"I didn't fall. I rose in it." Criston assured her.

"Gods I love you." Aislynn breathed back, it came out before she thought to keep her mouth shut but it was true.

"YOu love me?"

"I love you." Aislynn agreed as he kissed her.

"I love you."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

236K 10.5K 76
Aislynn Hightower was furious at Viserys for hurting her little sister. Furious at Rhaenyra for abandoning her best friend. So what does one do when...
63.5K 3.1K 25
Odessa Hightower was trouble that Viserys couldnt help but fall for. šŸ‰ "She tears me apart when she grants my wishes." āš”ļø Most characters belong...
135K 4.6K 48
In the bloody realm of Westeros, a dark and dramatic tale unfolds. The young daughter of Prince Daemon Targaryen, burdened with a legacy of power and...
8.3K 245 8
"We'll be a fine line. We'll be alright." šŸ‘‘ In 81 AC, the prince, Baelon and his sister-wife, Alyssa, welcomed twins into the world, Daemon and Daen...