41. Brotherly Bonding

Time seemed to move faster when Aislynn wasnt stressing over whether her husband was fucking another woman.

Aemond was getting so tall, he had the biggest of smiles on his face always. Daeron was trying to pull himself up. He didnt like crawling. Thought it was stupid was Aislynns deduction. Helaena was painting butterflies she had become very interested in the little lives and Aegon was constantly curled up next to Aislynn. Little snuggle bug that he was.

All was right in the world. In Aislynns world.

"Ohh yeah right there." Aislynn agreed her head tipping off the back of the couch. Criston peered in curiously.

"My lady?"

"Criston just having some brother bonding time with Larys. Come in." Aislynn declared. "He gives great foot massages." Aislynn added.

"How are you feeling?" Criston questioned as Aislynn ran a hand over her stomach.

"Waiting for this nugget to come out so I can reach my feet again." Aislynn declared and Criston chuckled smiling back at her.

"Boy or girl? What do you think?" Criston questioned and Aislynn reached out for him she put his hand on her stomach. "Strong that's for sure." Criston agreed feeling a kick.

"My mothers name was Katarina." Aislynn informed him. "I think if its a girl, I want to honor my mother."

"Thats beautiful." Criston agreed.

"But Harwin's damn track record this will probably be a boy."

Criston wanted to say he didnt understand but he did. Jace and now Luke was born and sure the commander congratulating the princess didnt seem like something awful but it felt like a stab to the heart for Aislynn.

"Jaeton." Aislynn whispered. "If its a boy."

"Jaeton."

"Jaeton Finnley Hightower." Aislynn remarked. Larys stared back at her. "I said what I said." Aislynn agreed.

"For your brothers." Criston realized. "J for John, A for Arthur, T for TOmmy."

"A for Alicent as well, O for my father. N because Jaeto feels like its missing something." Aislynn agreed.

"N for you." Larys offered. "Two N's, in Aislynn correct?" Aislynn smiled back at him.

"Finn as well." Criston added. 

"Next babe, I add a C and L for you two." Aislynn added.

"I'm honored." Larys agreed.

"Clayton?" Criston mused.

"I like it." Aislynn declared happily. "Thanks for being good friends." She added. "I dont know what I would do without my favorite guys."

Criston knew the stab Aislynn felt as Rhaenyra birthed another black haired boy into the world and Criston felt that stab at his honor as well.

Criston should have known though. Rhaenyra wanted himself to be her whore and he rejected that offer. He had more pride than that. More dignity. More honor than to stoop so low. But Harwin was wed and he was fucking the princess.

+

"Daddio what are you-" Aislynn began. 

"I had to hear from your brothers." Otto declared as he hugged her. "The fucking nerve."

"It's okay, things are okay." Aislynn assured. Otto shook his head scoffing out a breath. 

"They said he was a man whore, bastards littered the city, parading them before you." Otto remarked. "And knights are supposed to have honor." He huffed out. 

"That's a terrible exaggeration and dangerous misinformation." Aislynn corrected. 

"Is it?" John countered. 

"Look at you, about to pop!" Arthur added. 

"Tommy you are supposed to keep things from getting crazy." Aislynn whispered as he hugged her. 

"I did Amoret." Tommy assured kissing her temple. "He didnt start swinging his sword around. I didnt tell him Harwin, your husband fathered the princess Rhaenyra's bastards." 

"WHAT!" Otto spat. Aislynn gave tommy a pointed look. 

"Oops." Tommy offered casually. 

"Tommy!" 

"The princess?" Otto seethed. Aislynn saw his fists clenching, knuckles slowly turning white. 

"Two right Amoret?" John added. 

"We are doing okay, Better even." Aislynn offered. 

"I'm going to kill him." Otto corrected. 

"No, just stop. It's fine. The boys had a talk with him and it must have worked." Aislynn offered. "I... I want a family. I want my baby to have a family like we had. Overdramatic and loud, loving, protective to a fault." Aislynn remarked holding onto Ottos hand. "Daddy I'm okay. As long as he keep his cock to himself."