π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ² - Maze Run...

By mazewriterrr

Redamancy - Loving someone who loves you back. Nora is trapped in a maze full of teenage boys, trying to find... More

Information (A/N - important)
Prologue
Chapter one - The Box
Chapter two - The Second Day
Chapter three - Jobs
Chapter four - New Friends
Chapter five - Med-Jack
Chapter six - Nosebleeds
Chapter seven - Stop
Chapter eight - Tell Them
Chapter nine - Gathering
Chapter ten - Dreams.. Or Not?
Chapter eleven - Punishment
Chapter twelve - Small
Chapter thirteen - Splinters
Chapter fourteen - Memory
Chapter fifteen - Remembered
Chapter seventeen - Questions
Chapter eighteen - Sunset
Chapter nineteen - Embarrassed
Chapter twenty - Asking For A Friend
Chapter twenty-one - Sleep
Chapter twenty-two - Show Him
Chapter twenty-three - Locked Up
Chapter twenty-four - Confessions
Chapter twenty-five - Reunion
Chapter twenty-six - Bonfire
Chapter twenty-seven - Announcement
Chapter twenty-eight - Fight
Chapter twenty-nine - Apologize
Chapter thirty - Nightmares
Chapter thirty-one - Mad
Chapter thirty-two - Worried
Chapter thirty-three - Unexpected
Chapter thirty-four - Dizzy
Chapter thirty-five - Saving
Chapter thirty-six - Maze
Chapter thirty-seven - Afterparty
Chapter thirty-eight - Tired
Chapter forty - Sleep Talking
Chapter forty-one - Anxious
Chapter forty-two - Love Made Me Crazy
Chapter forty-three - Wake Up
Chapter forty-four - Breaths
Chapter forty-five - Fine
Chapter forty-six - Rules
Chapter forty-seven - Another Fight
Chapter forty-eight - Clothes
Chapter forty-nine - Shower
Chapter fifty - The Pit
Chapter fifty-one - Sick
Chapter fifty-two - Old Habits
Chapter fifty-three - The Reason I Love Him
Chapter fifty-four - Problems
Chapter fifty-five - Other Moments
Chapter fifty-six - Comfort
Chapter fifty-seven - Runner
Chapter fifty-eight - Voting
Chapter fifty-nine - Getting Ready
Chapter sixty - Alby's Back
Chapter sixty-one - Day Off
Chapter sixty-two - Prank
Chapter sixty-three - 'I bless Minho for his actions'
Chapter sixty-four - Running
Chapter sixty-five - Panic
Chapter sixty-six - Blades
Chapter sixty-seven - The Nightmare
Chapter sixty-eight - Mixed Feelings
Chapter sixty-nine - Payback
Chapter seventy - Talks
Chapter seventy-one - Griever
Chapter seventy-two - Attacks
Chapter seventy-three - Plan
Chapter seventy-four - The Cliff
Chapter seventy-five - Exit
Chapter seventy-six - The End
Last Author Note

Chapter sixteen - Worshippers

4.2K 114 63
By mazewriterrr

Me and the other Med-jacks walked out of the med-hut. After the three of us got some food I joined Newt and Minho.

'Hi.' I greeted the two boys and sat down.

'Hey. You okay?' Minho asked me.

'Yes.' I nodded and started eating. Slowly I found myself thinking about the memories again.

Who are these kids? Thomas and Teresa? What kind of project were they working on? Does Newt really have a sister?

Question flew in my mind and they didn't stop.

Do I have a cousin? Where is he now? Is he gonna come in the Glade too? Where's Newt's sister? Why was I the only girl? Why were Thomas and Teresa separated from us?

Someone snapped his fingers and I looked up. A very concerned Newt looked at me.

'You sure you're okay?' He asked with a worried tone.

'Yeah.' I nodded and started eating again.

Were the other Gladers in that building too? What was that building? Why was I there? Why did my parents brought me and my cousin there?

After a while I really couldn't stop thinking about it. I needed to let the thoughts go away, but I couldn't.

'I'm gonna go.' I quickly got up from the table and ran to my hut, not caring about how confused Minho and Newt were.

When I got in my hut I took a deep breath. Images of my memories still flashed in my mind and I couldn't stop them. Suddenly I saw a blurred image of a younger me, cutting myself. I remember that I felt relieved and that I made all my emotions go away.

Without even realizing what I was doing I ran to the med-hut and grabbed a small operation knife. I wasn't thinking straight and before even doing that I had already made a cut. I did it again, but this time slower. It stung and burned, but I liked the feeling. Slowly all the memories and thoughts drifted away and I took a deep breath, before putting the knife back on the table.

For a second I didn't do anything, just stare at my wrist. But then I realized what I had done. My wrist was covered in blood and there were some deep cuts.

As quick, but quiet, as possible I cleaned the wounds and bandages them up. I promised myself to not do it again.

~

The next morning I put on Newt's long sleeved sweater and I got myself some breakfast.

'Thank you.' I smiled at Frypan and he gave me a nod. With a plate in my hands I walked over to Minho. Logan was nowhere to be seen, so I guess he wasn't awake yet.

'Morning.' I sat down and greeted Minho.

'Hey, Newbie.' He replied.

I saw Newt limping over to us, and I wondered how he got the limp. He never says anything about it. Clint and Jeff did say that someone broke their leg once, maybe it was Newt? They never said what happened though.. they said they didn't know what happened. Should I ask Newt? Maybe it's a sensitive subject, because he never talk about it.

'Morning.' Newt ran a hand trough his sandy hair and sat down.

'Hey.' I smiled lightly and continued eating.

Eventually I found myself staring at Newt. I admired his blonde locks and beautiful brown eyes. And I admired kindness and caring.

Suddenly Newt looked up and we made eye contact for a second. I quickly looked down and felt my cheeks get red.

Minho let out an obvious cough. 'I'm gonna go, bye.' He got up and looked at the two of us. 'Lovebirds.' He mumbled before walking away.

Me and Newt both stayed silent for a while. I wanted to ask him about his limp, but somehow it didn't seem to be the best idea.

'What are you thinkin' about?' Newt looked at me.

'Nothing.' I quickly replied.

'I can see when you're thinking about something important or interesting.' Newt said.

'Really?' I asked surprised.

'Yeah, you bite your lip.' Newt smiled lightly.

'You do something like that too.'

'What do I do then?' Newt looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

'You rub your chin.' I laughed a little and so did Newt.

'I'm gonna go. Gotta help Alby.' Newt got up and I was relieved he didn't ask anything else about what I was thinking about.

'Okay. I'll see you.' I said goodbye and walked to the med-hut.

'Yo, Greenie.' Jeff greeted me as I walked into the med-hut.

'Hey, Jeff.' I sat down on a chair.

'Are you feeling okay? I mean, after yesterday?' Clint looked at me.

'Yeah. Everything's alright.' I smiled and waited for a patient to come in. 'You know,' I started. 'You guys really need to learn to clean this place up.' I let out a chuckle. 'I always have to do it.'

'We'll keep that in mind.' Jeff laughed, but eventually they didn't listen. After we left for lunch bandages and bottles were all over the table. I sighed and left it like that, I would clean it up later.

When I got my lunch I looked around. Gally, Mike and Zart were sitting at a table and I decided to join them, because it had been a while since I had talked to them.

'Hey, Gally.' I said. 'Can I join you guys?'

'Of course.' Gally moved to the side so I could sit down next to him.

'Thanks.' I smiled and put my plate down on the table.

'Long time no see.' Gally chuckled.

'Yeah, sorry.' I laughed. 'I've been busy with-.' I frowned and didn't know what I've actually been busy with. 'With being unconscious.' I let out a chuckle.

'You're right.' Gally also laughed. 'You did scare the hell out of me.' He said. 'And others.' Gally added. 'You should've seen it. When out of sudden you fell on the ground half of the Glade ran over to you. You got yourself some worshippers.'

I felt my cheeks heat up again. 'And what exactly does worshippers mean to you?' I asked.

'It's different for everyone.' Gally started explaining it really serious. 'Some of them seem to be in love with you and others seem like really good friends.'

I put my hand in front of my mouth and let out a laugh. 'How did you even notice that?!' I laughed.

'I'm not the one who's so oblivious here!' Gally answered. 'It's obvious. Ask Zart and Mike.'

I looked at the two boys and they nodded.

'It's just because I'm the only girl and they're teenagers.' I confirmed.

'Maybe.' Gally replied, mysteriously.

'What about you, Nora?' Zart looked at me. 'Do you admire someone?'

That question for me thinking for a second. Do I? Maybe I do? I do like Newt a lot.. but I don't have a crush on him.

'You're gonna answer that?' Zart laughed.

'Uh, no I don't think so.' I quickly replied as I felt my cheeks get red, again.

'Most convincing answer I've ever seen.' Mike chuckled.

'Mhm.' I replied as I got up. 'I'm gonna go back to the Med-jacks. It was nice seeing you guys again. Bye.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 60.1K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
63.4K 1.1K 44
[discontinued] YN wakes up in a box with a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. They dislike each other at first but then develop a friendship somew...
488K 11.2K 49
FANFIC BY RAYNA What if, Instead of Teresa, You were the first girl in the Maze? What if You were the main character? Newt becomes your everything, y...
54.8K 2K 40
When Y/n shows up at the glade, she believes she's the only female. Until only a few weeks later when another shows up, yelling her name. What happen...