The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139
Part 140

Part 89

7.8K 240 34
By steffi209

Come on Bonita, we're gonna be late!" Alexia yelled from down the hall. She was putting on a pair of her Nike sneakers while waiting for me.

Today was the day. The day I would finally meet Alexia's mom and to say I was terrified was an understatement. I was second guessing everything I was doing while trying to stay as calm as possible. Even dressing myself proved to be an insane task.

"You're sure this is okay? I feel underdressed." I walked out of the bedroom I had been sharing with the Spaniard.

Alexia turned around, her car keys in hand patiently waiting. When I came into her view, she looked me up and down, biting her lip.

"You do know we're going to my moms right? Not a gala." She grabbed my hips the moment I was within reach and pulled me towards her.

"I know but I feel underdressed." I groaned, throwing my head back a bit. My hands were placed on her shoulders.

"Don't worry. You look beautiful. As always." She pulled me even closer and kissed me under my jaw. The small gesture sent shivers down my spine and made me close my eyes.

"You're sure?" I asked, still unsure about my wardrobe choice, a simple jeans, a cropped t-shirt and a jacket.

"Yes, very sure. In fact I think you look hot in those jeans and if we don't leave now, I'm gonna take you back to our room and we'll just stay there." She pushed her hips more into mine and kissed my neck.

"Tempting. Very tempting but I'm not gonna let your mom wait because you want to have sex." I chuckled but let my arms slip around her neck to keep her lips on mine for just a second longer.

"Worth a shot." She smirked when she pulled away and kissed me again. It was a short sweet kiss but it did calm me down enough.

"Let's go." I hummed against her lips and lovingly bumped my nose into hers.

"Got the bag?" I let go of the Spaniard and looked around for the overnight bag we would take with us.

"Yes, ready to go." She grabbed the bag behind her and showed it to me. She put on her jacket and opened the door for me while I grabbed Nala.

"Here we go." I breathed out, holding Nala close to my chest, trying to find as much comfort in the small creature as I could.

The car ride itself was relaxing minus the anxiety about meeting Eli. Soft music was playing that made me sing along from time to time. Nala was nestled on my lap and Alexia's hand rested on my thigh.

"Here we are." Alexia stated when she pulled up in front of her childhood home.

"Yes we are." I mumbled, staring out the window at the house. There was no way back now.

Alexia seemed to notice something was off. Her hand remained on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze to get my attention.

"You're okay?" She looked me in the eye in search of an honest answer.

"Yup. Fine. Peachy." I lied, giving her a tight lipped smile. I hoped that she would let it go but those thoughts were soon gone. Of course she wouldn't leave it at that.

"I know you're lying." She tried again with a small smile on her lips but this time there was a slight worried expression as well.

"I promise I'm fine. I'll be fine." I tried my best to send a convincing smile her way but no matter how hard I tried, the smile didn't reach my eyes.

"My English may not be the best but 'I am' and 'I will', are two very different things." She chuckled lightly.

"I promise." I leaned in and gently placed my lips on hers, pulling her in for a soft kiss but again that didn't settle Ale's worrying thoughts.

"You're scared." She narrowed her eyes at me when she pulled away. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes for a brief second.

"Ale, I'm meeting your mom. The most important person in your life. I'm not scared, I'm petrified." I turned to face her more.

"You'll be fine. I promise." She softly smiled and cupped my right cheek with her hand, gently brushing her thumb over it.

"I swear if one more person's gonna tell me it'll be fine, I'm gonna smack them." I grumbled more to myself than to her. It's the only thing I have been hearing since I confided in my friends.

"What kind of smacking? I might not be opposed to it." She let go of my cheek and wiggled her eyebrow at me.

"Ale. I'm serious." I glared at the woman, who was trying to lighten up the mood.

"Me too. She's gonna love you." She reassured me again but that had the opposite effect. There was no way of knowing that she would indeed love me. For all she knew it might go completely wrong.

"Don't say that. You don't know that. For all you know she is gonna hate me or think you can do better." I snapped at her and that was all it took for me to spiral. Alexia sat there with a surprised look on her face. She hadn't seen this outburst coming at all.

"God, that's it. She's gonna say that you can do better because you most certainly can." I turned around again in my seat staring out of the window in front of me, mumbling to myself how much this was going to be a disaster, my breathing picking up.

"Hey hey. Stop." She grabbed my face and made me look at her but I couldn't focus. My eyes darted over her beautiful face, desperately trying to focus on something, anything.

"Stop." She whispered this time, looking right in my eyes. The eye contact and her touch made me stop and calm down.

"Breathe." She instructed and did the same so I could copy her. "That's it. Good girl." She proudly smiled at me. Now she had my attention she had the perfect opportunity to continue.

"You are far more than enough for me. You understand?" She demanded. I however didn't really react but she wanted an answer. She needed to know that I had fully understood what she was saying before she would continue, so she asked again.

"Do you understand?"

I simply nodded my head this time which got a smile from the girl in front of me.

"And as for my mother, you're right. I don't know what's gonna happen but I know her and I know you so I have absolute faith that it will go well." She gazed deep into my eyes, trying to make her point even more, leaving no room for discussion.

"Thank you." I breathed out. Her eyes were still locked on mine. A loving smile on her face.

"Besides Alba has been talking you up ever since you agreed to come and my mom is incredibly excited about actually meeting you." She laughed, making me chuckle as well.

I looked at her one more time and saw the loving look she had on her face. It made me fall in love with her even more. I could get lost in her eyes. Without another word I leaned in again and closed the gap between us.

What started as a short sweet kiss quickly turned a bit heated. Alexia started to lean in more and more and her hand slowly traveled up my thigh.

"We have to go." I chuckle, slowly pulling back. I was still enjoying the effect the kiss had on me and so was Ale.

"We do." She hummed. She kissed me one more time and then got out of the car to grab our luggage.

"Here we go." I mumbled under my breath when we had reached the front door.

Alexia raised her hand to knock but before she could, the door flew open. We both jumped in surprise, not quite expecting it but in the door opening there stood the youngest Putellas with the biggest grin someone could muster.

"Queenie!" She yelled out and pulled me into a hug.

"Hey Alba." I chuckled, accepting her hug.

"What about me?" Alexia dropped the bag and held out her arms for her sister. Alba simply looked up from our hug but made no move to let me go.

"I've seen you enough in my life already. I'm good." Alba shrugged her off and buried her head back into my shoulder.

Alexia scoffed but she was used to the small banter with her sister and definitely since Alba and I had met. Ever since then the youngest Putellas made it her mission to annoy her sister and dragged me into it with her more then once much to Alexia's frustration.

"You've been waiting have you?" Alexia narrowed her eyes at her sister accusingly.

It was the only way that Alba could open the door so fast. Alexia would definitely use this to make fun of her sister later, claiming that she missed her big sister way too much but secretly Ale knew it was me that the younger sibling had missed and she loved that.

"No?" She said not even sure about the answer herself. She let go of me and looked sheepishly at her sister.

The only thing Alexia needed to do to make her spill out the truth was raise her eyebrow.

"Okay fine, I have but I really wanted to see Queenie. Come one, mom is going crazy about meeting you." She grabbed my arm and hurried me into their home but what she just said reminded me again why I was here, making me freeze in my spot at the door for a second.

Alexia immediately noticed the change in my demeanor.

"Alba!" She scolded her sister who was unaware of my nerves that were going through the roof right about now.

"What? I meant it in a good way. Mom is insanely excited to meet her." She looked at Alexia confused, not getting why her sister scolded her.

We hung up our jackets and I could feel Alexia's eyes on me. I knew she was gonna have the biggest smirk on her face. When I turned around and faced her, I was right.

"I told you." Alexia smirked at me. Proud of the fact that she was right.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and lightly punched her shoulder.

"Oh shut up."

Before either one of the Putellas sisters could react, the voice of the woman I was about to meet rang through the hall.

"Alba?! Is that Alexia and Eleanore?!" It was clear that the woman was very excited just by the sound of her voice.

"Yes, mama! They're here!" Alba yelled back, looking at me in concern because now it all clicked in her head. She finally understood why I looked so nervous.

"Ooh, finally!" The woman in the other room cheered.

While I was incredibly nervous which clearly showed on my face, Alexia was smiling at her mother's excitement. In her mind there was no doubt that the meeting would go smoothly.

Alba dragged me further into the house with Alexia following close behind us until we ended up in the living room.

My eyes immediately fell on the older woman standing there with a big grin on her face. She was clearly very excited, but I failed to see that due to my nervousness.

"Hola, Madre." Alexia walked up to her mom and pulled her in a hug. The hug didn't last long because the woman was so eager to meet me.

Her gaze immediately shifted back from her daughter to me. Alexia noticed right away and with a smile on her face she introduced me to her.

"Mama, this is Eleanor. Eleanore, this is my mom." A big smile on her face, one that matched her mother's.

"Hola, Eleanore. It's so nice to finally meet you." Before I knew it I was pulled into a hug by the older Putellas. My nerves slowly subsided, the hug was surprisingly warm and comfortable.

"It's really nice to meet you too ma'am." I smiled. Eli pulled away and held me at arms length.

"Call me Eli, mija." She held onto my shoulders and took a good look at me, making my nerves rise again.

"So this is your girlfriend?" Eli looked at Alexia this time with a raised eyebrow. Without hesitation Alexia answered her mother.

"Yes." She had a determined look in her eyes, not once faltering under the gaze of her mother.

Her answer however did surprise me a bit. Although we had gone on dates, slept together and practically spent every waking and well sleeping moment together, we hadn't labeled whatever this was just yet. It did sound nice though.

My gaze shifted between the two older women, not sure what was about to happen next.

"How did you manage to get a girl like this?" She looked confused at Alexia again, making Alba bursted out laughing while I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Madre." Alexia scoffed while I just laughed for the first time since our proper meeting. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

"I'm just kidding." She smiled at her eldest daughter, letting go of my shoulders. "Not really." She whispered into my ear, making me laugh even harder.

"Come on. On to the kitchen. I've prepared some lunch for you two. You footballers really need to eat more. You're even skinnier than Alexia is but you seem to have more muscle though." She grabbed my arm so she could feel how much muscle I had before dragging me along.

"Mama!" Alexia yelled again at her mother.

The siblings were left behind in the living room. One had a small glare on her face while the other was smirking.

"Seems like you're not La Reina of this family anymore." Alba smirked at her older sister who just scoffed but she couldn't help the smile from coming onto her face.

She loved the fact that her mother and girlfriend seemed to be getting along well. She wasn't as worried as I had been but nevertheless she was a bit. It is always stressful when the girl you love meets your family.

"Just wait until she turns on you." Alexia was the one to smirk this time when Alba's smirk slowly vanished. She suddenly realized that just like I had stolen the heart of both sisters, today I would most likely do the same to their mother.

While the two sisters were left behind in the living room. I was dragged into the kitchen by Eli who eagerly kept telling stories about the two girls growing up and about the season. She ushered me to sit down and placed some food in front of me.

Alexia walked in and leaned against the doorframe watching the entire interaction. A small smile grew on her face, happy that everything was going well.

I looked up laughing at something her mom had said when I saw her standing there. Our gaze locked for a moment until I looked back down and focused back on something Eli said. Maybe they were right and all would be fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 30.5K 61
Rosie White, an Art History student working to achieve her life goal of becoming a sought-after local artist. She pours her heart and soul into her a...
691K 13.9K 69
To everyone else it seems like Elliot Griffin is living the dream. She is living out her dream playing professional soccer signing with Arsenal WFC a...
168K 2K 31
Sophie Roberts. Arsenal Through and Through. 20 Years old. Arsenal Forward. Lioness. Sophie Roberts, hasn't had the best upbringing. Her parents kick...
1.6K 73 11
,,š—œ š˜‚š˜€š—²š—± š˜š—¼ š˜€š—®š˜† š—œ š—±š—¼š—»'š˜ š—Æš—²š—¹š—¶š˜ƒš—² š—¶š—» š—µš—®š—½š—½š˜† š—²š—»š—±š—¶š—»š—“š˜€, š—Æš˜‚š˜ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—”š—»š—»š—²š—¹š—¹š˜†š˜€š—², š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—ŗš—®š—±š—² š—ŗš—² š—Æš—²š—¹š—¶š˜ƒ...