An Alpha's Alpha(mxm)

By MidnightHunter18

Aiden's an Alpha whose been alone for 6 years. Jumping from pack to pack, but never finding one who was able... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 17

6.3K 243 15
By MidnightHunter18

Frost's Pov~

The rest of the run was a blur.

~~~

I wake up in Aiden's apartment and the familiar smell of home soothes me as I rise to my feet.

My body aches heavily as I whine before looking around. I'm in the kitchen and there are spots of blood on floor. Fear grips me again, thinking of Misty and Geralt, but leaves as I take in my appearance. The aches I feel are from cuts and bruises all over my body, some of them are still bleeding but most of them have closed up. My fur is matted with dried blood along with leaves and sticks.

I try to remember what happened but it was no use. I hear a whine coming from the livingroom and I look over to see Misty and Geralt under the couch. They're looking at me with wide scared eyes and guilt runs through me. I probably scared them when I got back.

I try and take a step in their direction but pain shoots through my leg and I collapse again. I let out a low whine as I see Misty wiggle out from under the couch. She tentatively walks forward and sniffs me.

She looks into my eyes before finally coming to curl up beside me, digger her small face into my neck. I look over at Geralt, who also walks over and cuddles into me, blood, leaves and all. A warm feeling washes through me and I give them both a few licks on the head before laying my head back down and sighing in content.

It doesn't last long though before my injuries really start burn. I slowly get up, trying to feel as less pain as possible. Misty and Geralt look up at me and I nuzzle them before walking over to the bathroom.

It take longer than normal, but I manage to get there. I can't tend to any of my wounds properly, and shifting quickens the healing process so I gladly give control back to Aiden.

Aiden's Pov~

Pain ripples through me as I shift back, the process taking at least twice as long.

My bones snap and readjust themselves beneath my skin. Nausea rises in me as I see them move and my skin stretch through blurred vision. My fur sinks back into my skin and my gums ache painfully as my fangs retract.

Tears swin in my eyes and my head goes fuzzy, but it's still a little while longer before the pain finally recedes. I let out a low groan of relief. Excluding my very first shift, it usually only takes a split second for the change to start and finish. However since I was badly wounded in Frost's form, my body wasn't able to do it as fast as normal.

I stand up on shaky legs and take a look in my mirror.

My face still looks mostly fine, but there is one noticeable scratch on it. It was right above my left cheekbone and a little below my eye, reaching from about the middle of my eye to a little past the end of it. It was still bleeding and looked like a small sliver of my skin was missing. I frowned and sighed.

Ugh. It's probably gonna leave a scar. My poor unblemished face finally got marred.

Deciding to leave it for now I take in the rest of my body. My arms are still covered in cuts, but most of them are starting to heal rapidly due to the shift, and only a dark purple bruise or two remained. My legs were better than my arms, only a scratch or two on my thighs and calves. I tried to turn and look at my back but a sharp pain raced through me again. I winced before looking at my side, seeing four long gashes leading to my back. They weren't deep fortunately, but were pretty long.

Holy shit. What the fuck did I do?

I sighed again and shook my head, a light headache starting up.

Walking over to my shower, I turned on the hot water, letting it warm up before stepping inside. I quickly washed myself off, the water turning red as it flowed down into the drain, mixing my old and new blood. I ran a hand through my hair and winced as it got stuck in the tangles. Reaching for my shampoo I dumped quite a bit on my hand before lathering it in my hair.

I scrubbed my scalp relentlessly as the soap turned into foam and bubbles. Raking my hands through my hair again to get all of the tangles out before stepping under the spray again to wash it out. Reaching over for the conditioner I repeat the process, bit leave it in as I scrub my body down.

By now almost all my cuts and bruises were gone as I washed off again. Not a single indicater that they were ever there except for a small lingering ache.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, grabbing a folded towel on my bathroom shelf to dry off. Wrapping it around my waist once I was done.

Opening my mirror, I take out a small first aid kit. There's not much in it, but there are a few band aids, disinfectant wipes, gauzes, cotton swabs, and btuuerfly strips for when I would need them. If I learned one thing from my parents, it's to always be prepared, no matter how strong you are, because no one is immortal.

Taking out a wipe, I quickly and efficiently clean the wound still on my cheek. The bleeding has finally stopped, but since a part of my actual skin is missing, it won't be able to stitch itself back together like the other cuts did.

I cursed again, seeing as it actually will leave a scar before taking out two butterfly strips and placing them on where my skin is gaping the most, dividing it into three parts.

Satisfied with that one, I turn to my only other remaining injury, the one on my right side. Where as my face was clear from damage, at least it was, my body did have some scars from previous times when I was rather careless. It looks like this new one will join the others, and again I place some butterfly strips on the wound, but only as far as I can reach.

Finally done, I put everything back in the kit and put it back before closing the mirror again.

I walk into my room and stretch a bit, trying to remove all the stiffness from my healed muscles. Yawning, I walk over to my dresser and pick out dark green loose sweat pants and some boxers before putting them on.

Once I finish I pause, hearing some small barks coming from the kitchen and living room. I frown slightly and walk out of my room to see Geralt sitting in his cat tower looking down at Misty. My little sweet girl is staring right back up at him as she tries to climb up the tower as well, only to fail and slide back down the the floor.

I can see her glare at Geralt and growl before trying again and failing again. Seeing her irritated amuses me to no end as she lets out another little enraged bark.

I can't help the laugh that rips through me and they both turn to look at me. I smile as Misty's mood does a full 180 and she runs over to me.

She stops before my feet and sits down just like I taught her before raising a paw to my leg, asking to be picked up.

My insides turn to jelly at how adorable she is and I gladly pick her up, cradling her to my chest like a baby.

"Awwww~" I coo gently to her, "How is my baby girl doing? Are you getting mad at poor Geralt?" I ask with a little pout, and she looks at me with big eyes and whines.

I smile lovingly at her and give her a small kiss to her nose before putting her back down. I look over at Geralt to see him watching me still. I hold out a hand and he jump from his tower over to the couch as he makes his way toward me. I wait until he nears and hold out my arms as he jumps into them.

He closes his eyes as I stradle him like I did Misty, and cuddle him close. He lets out deep low purrs that vibrate from him through to me, soothing me.

We stayed like that for a minute or two before I felt Misty's paw on my leg again. I chuckle and look down at her as she whines up at me.

I place Geralt down before giving Misty a scratch behind the ears. I stood back up and walked over to their food bowls by the pet cabnet and fed them. As they were eating, I looked over at the kitchen and frowned at the blood stains still there.

Taking the mop out of my cleaning cabnet I quickly sweeped and moped the floor, making it squeaky clean again.

I put everything back and finally sat down on the couch to watch some TV and relax when I heard a knock on my door.

I tensed and glanced over as the apartment falls silent. I glance at Misty and Geralt to see that they have stopped eating and are also watching the door as well.

Another knock echos through the room again, this time more insistent, and I hear Misty let out a little growl, walking over to stand in front of me. Geralt joins me on the couch and growls also, his gaze never leaving the door.

I smile at their protectiveness before getting up again. I walk over to the door and stop in front of it as a sudden wariness goes through me.

I frown at the feeling, and decide to shake it off.

So I grabbed the handle and opened the door.
________________________________________________

Hey yall~

Random update!

Healing time with some snuggles🥰

Word Count: 1706

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
308K 9.8K 31
Pax, beta of the Black Moon pack and the biggest mafia pack of the world, wanted nothing more than to meet his mate and live a happy life with them...
171K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
1.2M 42.1K 14
Philip Harrington vs. Troy Travis Stanton Troy Stanton has felt alone all his life although he lives in a large community of powerful warlocks. He ha...