Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

By jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... More

💜Characters💜(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor
Chapter Four:Heartbreak💔
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House 🏠
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!

Chapter Sixteen-II

94 2 0
By jkeve7

( A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER)

Both Lisa and Ha-eun were cooking. Haeun could perceive that she actually doesn't know cooking. Still Lisa was trying her best. But the result was continuous wrong steps and burnt ingredients. Ha-eun chuckled and took the utensils from her hand and started doing it herself perfectly. Lisa stood beside her hanging her head low in embarrassment.

" Did you lie to win Ha-joon and Taehyun's favor???",Ha eun asked. But her tone was not stern or like she was charging at her. It was soft as if she was admiring Lisa's try to impress everyone. And lisa nodded her head with a pout.. Ha-eun chuckled at her cuteness..

" Aunty, Trust me.. I tried cooking too! But one day I gave Jungkook burnt sandwich for breakfast and he forbade me to cook for forever!", Lisa ranted in a complaining tone but Ha-eun started laughing loudly.

" When Jungkook was in high school,I was very ill as I have diabetes. It was that worse that I had to admit myself in a hospital.Trust me! Jungkook completely took my place that time. Like sending Taehyun to school, making afternoon tea for your uncle as well as visiting me. Even took the charge of cooking porridge and bringing at the hospital for me. As he could only cook that. After I was discharged, he didn't even let me lift a spoon. So after that incident, he urged me to show him some cooking. He said that he didn't know when he might need this skill in future. So he learned some cooking from me but he couldn't continue learning more due to exam and thus pressures..", Haeun told her some stories related to Jungkook while continuing to cook. And Lisa was assisting her while listening.

This guy comes out nice as more I am learning about him..He is insanely good..

" I heard from your mom that you never learned cooking, still you gave it a try. Don't be disappointed. And Taehyun,he is a complete brat. Don't mind him please. Actually,he is a bit possessive about Jungkook. Even before he never shared his hyung to anyone. But now, He can't even share he has to give his hyung away completely. So I hope you will understand and won't held any grudge against him ",Haeun explained her and she nodded.. Of course she won't hold grudges against that small packet.. She was not that much petty..

" He is still immature..I understand aunty..So Jungkook got his cooking skills from you.No wonder he had the hand of a chef..",Lisa complimented her and Haeun blushed.

" Pass the salt please ....",Haeun said and Lisa hurriedly gave her the salt kept beside her.

" Don't worry, your this secret will remain with me.",Haeun said with a sweet smile.

Lisa's smile dropped. Haeun was acting like a mother figure to her. She remembered her mother which made her sad .Haeun noticed it and became confused.

" What's wrong Lisa???",Haeun asked being worried.

" Uhmmm..Nothing Aunty. Just got reminder of my own mother.", Lisa said while glancing at the ground. Haeun stared at her for some seconds sympathizing with her.

" Jungkook regards us alike to his parent's. So in that sense,Ain't me and Hajoon your parent's too?? You know Lisa,I have accepted you as my daughter and i will give you love like my own daughter..",Haeun said while patting her hair with a soft smile.

Guilt rushed through her veins. She was betraying her son like nephew. And the amount of love she is receiving from all,she feels like she doesn't deserve it. Maybe this guilt will stay with her in her every step.

" And about your case,I know that Anisa-ssi is too busy with her career. So she had less time to give you. But trust me,every mother loves their child. If you miss her, you should just give her a call and talk.",Haeun said while focusing on the cooking again.

Lisa's heart dropped hearing her. It started aching hardly remembering the past. Haeun's word echoed specially the ' Every mother loves her child' line.

Aunty..You are wrong. She won't love me like every mother. After all,she is not my real mother..She is not..My mom left me a long long time ago..

Tears formed in her eyes.

" Aunty,I'll just be back using the restroom.", Lisa said while taking quick steps outside the kitchen.

" Fine. Also While coming back, Inform Jungkook to bring some ketchup from market.",Haeun said and Lisa nodded. Then she left the kitchen while wiping her tears.... She saw Ha'joon was watching tv in the living room..

"Um uncle.. Have you seen jungkook anwhere? Aunty had some work for him to do.."

"Oh, he went to the guest room with taehyun.. "

"Alright.. Thanks for the help" Hajoon nodded and she left for the guest room.. She reached near jungkook's room but halted at the door hearing taehyun saying something..

" You have changed brother.. You are lying to me again...", Lisa stopped herself from going inside fearing she will disturb their conversation . Taehyun sounded pretty serious.. She stealthily peeped inside to see Jungkook hugging taehyun in his embrace softly while patting his hair.

" Hyunie...It's not like this..", She heard Jungkook assuring him..

" I will allow you two to pretend to be a happy couple in front of mom and dad but don't you dare try to make a fool out of me..I know you too well. That's why I had forbade you to marry her", Lisa was about to leave the place because she didn't wanted to eavesdrop but got rooted in her place hearing taehyun..

How did taehyun know that we are pretending to be a couple?

"You don't deserve this hyung. I still am angry with dad to make you ruin your life willingly sacrificing your love in exchange of his forgiveness.", Lisa closed her mouth with her palm in shock..

Did jungkook marry me sacrificing his love ? He had told me about his girlfriend but I didn't know that he sacrificed her and also he was also forced to marry me?

She was standing there processing the words inside her head but again got stunned hearing jungkook calling her name..

" Lisa...She might have been a brat before but trust me..She is not as horrible as you think Taehyun.I have seen her to change in all these past months. You know.. we both don't possess the relationship which is supposed to be in a married couple. But I think I found a friend now. I think that I am living with my friend. No! To be precise long lost best friend.", A single tear dropped out of her eye.. He still remembers their childhood?

"I am not perfect that you are saying and I don't deserve these. I too have flaws and I too did many wrongdoings to Lisa.. And Lisa...This girl is surely the worst in expressing her feelings and showing care. But I have seen the internal position of her heart. She has that warm side inside of her, It's just that she is really bad at expressing her emotions. So, Have faith in your brother Taehyun.", Lisa kept hearing jungkook.. An un identifying feeling rose inside her heart.. She couldn't decipher what she was feeling right at that moment..

" Are you saying the truth?? Then why does she keep bullying you?? For example, I am talking about the chart. I am sure Lisa noona made it.",Taehyun said and lisa perked her ears trying to guess what would he reply in answer..

" Think outside the box Taehyun. Didn't you notice anything?? She cared for me. And the lady who always got served like a queen, the non countable work you are pointing out are already a lot for her! Whatever I am just noticing her efforts only ,nothing else. And I am happy to see our relationship improving . Honestly I am loving her change..", Now a stream of tears fell out of her eyes.. Jungkook had such thought about her? Even though she messed up with the chart still, he didn't mind where else he had to do most of the tasks..

" So you are saying that this marriage will work out?? You will stay happy in this wedlock??This wedlock was against your will hyung..",Taehyun asked.. Lisa too got flabbergasted along with jungkook thinking about the question..

Does she actually wanna give their marriage a change?? Like an actual wife and husband. It was hard for her to imagine her and jungkook like a normal couple. Although she doesn't accept jungkook nor the marriage.. Still she couldn't deny the authenticity of the marriage, could she? But Sehun?? What about him?

" Uhmm..It was not against my will Hyunie. I repaid for my deeds and freed myself out of the guilt. And the reason and circumstances during the wedding doesn't matter anymore. As We are already married. I am her husband and she is my wife.I have responsibilities toward her and I will fulfill those properly. I don't know about what might happen to us in future. In future what turn might our relationship take.But from my side,I will always try my best.", Lisa was a bit confused with this part..

What was they talking about? What guilt and circumstances ?

" Don't stress yourself out because of me all right?? And help me and lisa to pretend until she willingly treats everyone from her heart , in front of uncle and aunt. Don't give lisa a hard time...Okay?.", lisa wiped her tears.. Jungkook was still thinking about her.. How would she repay him? Could she ever do that?

(Back to the present)

Lisa started taking deep breaths to control herself while grabbing her chest. She started checking her cheeks but why were they so hot?? What was wrong with her???

He might be lying too Lisa to convince Taehyun. He surely is implying that he wanna give the marriage a chance,but it could be a scheme too. Stop making conclusions..

She had come to ask Jungkook to bring something from the market. But didn't expect that her mind will be grounded with questions after coming here. She started thinking everything rationally..

First question, was he actually being honest or pretending in front of Taehyun??

Her mind replied that he wasn't looking like he was acting though. But there was a fine probability of it.

Second question, What did Taehyun mean by that Again word?? Even yesterday night, Jungkook was saying that they had almost broke ties due to slip of tongue. What did a guy like Jungkook even do that they will go extreme level to separate???

Jungkook said that he had a girlfriend to me a lot ago.But I thought that they broke up a lot ago that's why he was marrying me. Was the marriage forced too from his part!!! A monk like him had a girlfriend??!!! Who was it??!! Why did Jungkook agree to marry me breaking up with his ex!!!

She widened her eyes becoming shocked. Well she too didn't inform him about Sehun so she can't even blame him.

Damn..She now wanted to learn more about these incidents. More about Jungkook. In this way,she can make him happy.She will know the reason behind him stressing out. Then was these internal family and friend issue making him so frustrated lately?? Poor him..He didn't even get a trustworthy wife with whom he could even share his feelings. And moreover...Lisa was also betraying him.

You are actually unlucky Jungkook to marry me out of everyone in this world. I don't know whether you meant those or not, but you called me your friend. You were my friend during childhood too. So I will try my best to at least fulfill that relationship properly with you. In this way.. I might lessen my sin toward you.. for betraying you. I will leave you soon after Sehun comes for me.. Please do Forgive me when the time comes...

Lisa thought in her mind while feeling guilty altogether...

~TO BE CONTINUED....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.5K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
46.1K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
239K 10.1K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
156K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...