π‘πžππšπ¦πšπ§πœπ² - Maze Run...

By mazewriterrr

Redamancy - Loving someone who loves you back. Nora is trapped in a maze full of teenage boys, trying to find... More

Information (A/N - important)
Prologue
Chapter one - The Box
Chapter two - The Second Day
Chapter three - Jobs
Chapter four - New Friends
Chapter five - Med-Jack
Chapter six - Nosebleeds
Chapter eight - Tell Them
Chapter nine - Gathering
Chapter ten - Dreams.. Or Not?
Chapter eleven - Punishment
Chapter twelve - Small
Chapter thirteen - Splinters
Chapter fourteen - Memory
Chapter fifteen - Remembered
Chapter sixteen - Worshippers
Chapter seventeen - Questions
Chapter eighteen - Sunset
Chapter nineteen - Embarrassed
Chapter twenty - Asking For A Friend
Chapter twenty-one - Sleep
Chapter twenty-two - Show Him
Chapter twenty-three - Locked Up
Chapter twenty-four - Confessions
Chapter twenty-five - Reunion
Chapter twenty-six - Bonfire
Chapter twenty-seven - Announcement
Chapter twenty-eight - Fight
Chapter twenty-nine - Apologize
Chapter thirty - Nightmares
Chapter thirty-one - Mad
Chapter thirty-two - Worried
Chapter thirty-three - Unexpected
Chapter thirty-four - Dizzy
Chapter thirty-five - Saving
Chapter thirty-six - Maze
Chapter thirty-seven - Afterparty
Chapter thirty-eight - Tired
Chapter forty - Sleep Talking
Chapter forty-one - Anxious
Chapter forty-two - Love Made Me Crazy
Chapter forty-three - Wake Up
Chapter forty-four - Breaths
Chapter forty-five - Fine
Chapter forty-six - Rules
Chapter forty-seven - Another Fight
Chapter forty-eight - Clothes
Chapter forty-nine - Shower
Chapter fifty - The Pit
Chapter fifty-one - Sick
Chapter fifty-two - Old Habits
Chapter fifty-three - The Reason I Love Him
Chapter fifty-four - Problems
Chapter fifty-five - Other Moments
Chapter fifty-six - Comfort
Chapter fifty-seven - Runner
Chapter fifty-eight - Voting
Chapter fifty-nine - Getting Ready
Chapter sixty - Alby's Back
Chapter sixty-one - Day Off
Chapter sixty-two - Prank
Chapter sixty-three - 'I bless Minho for his actions'
Chapter sixty-four - Running
Chapter sixty-five - Panic
Chapter sixty-six - Blades
Chapter sixty-seven - The Nightmare
Chapter sixty-eight - Mixed Feelings
Chapter sixty-nine - Payback
Chapter seventy - Talks
Chapter seventy-one - Griever
Chapter seventy-two - Attacks
Chapter seventy-three - Plan
Chapter seventy-four - The Cliff
Chapter seventy-five - Exit
Chapter seventy-six - The End
Last Author Note

Chapter seven - Stop

5.3K 133 249
By mazewriterrr

TW - sexual assault.

When I was on my way to dinner I felt a little better already. I had been resting the whole day and didn't feel very sick anymore.

'Thanks, Fry.' I said as Frypan handed me a full plate. I looked around and saw Minho and Ben sitting at a table. My eyes also caught Newt sitting there and I got a weird feeling in my stomach that was definitely not because of my period. I walked over to them and sat down.

'Hey.' The three boys greeted me.

'You okay? I didn't see you much today. The Med-jacks told me you were sick.' Newt looked at me while the two Runners continued having their conversation.

'That's right, but I'm okay now.' I smiled lightly.

~

The next morning I already felt a lot better. I got dressed and was on my way to Newt and Zart, who were both sitting at a table.

There's something about Newt that I really like. Maybe it's his kindness? The way he always helps me? Or just his whole personality? I also like his looks though.. he's very- Stop! I can't think like this. We're in a shucking maze and I'm thinking about a boy.

I joined the two boys and started eating.

'How do you feel?' Newt looked at me with his brown eyes.

'Better.' I smiled.

Now that's why I like Newt. He's just really nice, that's it.

'Enjoy your job?' Zart asked me.

'Yeah, it's nice.'

After a while I finished eating and said goodbye to the two boys. Clint and Jeff were already in the med-hut.

'Hey guys.' I greeted them as I sat down.

'Morning.' Clint said. 'Feeling better already?'

'Yeah, all good.'

The whole day went by kind of fast. I treated a few Builders and Slicers, but that was it. Sometimes my job could be a little boring, but I enjoyed it.

'We're gonna get dinner, you coming?' Jeff looked at me.

'In a minute. I'm gonna clean this up a bit.' I motioned at the table, that was full with medicines, bandages and lots of others stuff again.

'Alright. See ya.' The two boys walked out of the hut.

I started throwing away the dirty tissues when suddenly, I heard someone entering in the hut.

'What's up?' I was still cleaning and couldn't see the person.

'I cut my finger. I thought you could help?'

I didn't recognize the voice.

'Sure. Just need to clean the last few things up, if that's alright.' I put the last bottle of pills next to the other ones.

'That's okay.' I felt the person's breath on my neck and I shivered.

I turned my head and saw Adam standing really close to me.

Great.

I ignored him and continued cleaning the last few things. After a few seconds I felt Adam's hands going on my waist.

'What are you doing?' I asked while trying to pull away.

I turned around and Adam pulled his hands away.

'Where's your cut?' I asked with a sternly voice.

'Shh.' Adam held his finger in front of my mouth.

'You don't have a cut, do you?' I asked a little shaky. I took some steps back, away from Adam, but eventually my back hit the wall.

Adam got closer to me and grabbed me by the waist again.

'Adam, stop.' I tried to pull away again. The boy his hands only moved upwards, towards my chest.

'If you tell someone about this, you'll pay for it.' He whispered in my ear.

'Can you- can you stop?' My voice sounded shaky.

Adam moved his hands on my chest and that's when I got enough. I kicked him in the crotch and ran out of the med-hut. Tears streamed down my face as I ran towards my own hut.

I closed the door behind me and put my desk chair in front of it, in case Adam would try to come in. I fell down on my bed and cried in my pillow, tears wetting it.

~

The next morning I remembered what happened the previous day. A weird feeling got trough my whole body and I shivered.

I rubbed my eyes and got dressed. Newt had got my shorts and brought them to the Sloppers.

He's so nice, and kind and-.

I immediately stopped my thinking and walked out of my hut.

'Thanks, Fry.' I said as I got my breakfast. I looked around at all the tables and noticed Newt and Minho, but next to Minho was Adam. He looked at me and grinned.

I was definitely not going to join them. I quickly looked away and noticed Jeff, Clint and Zart sitting at another table. I walked over to them.

'Can I join?' I bit my lip.

'Of course, sit down.' Jeff moved to the side so I could sit.

'Thanks.' I sat down and started eating. I could literally feel Adam's eyes burning in my back as I ate. I quickly finished and the two other Med-jacks did too, so I followed them to the med-hut and started working.

~

'Time for lunch.' Jeff said after I patched up a Builder his hand.

'Alright.' I threw some dirty bandages away and followed the two boys outside.

The three of us got our lunches. 'Do you wanna sit with us, Greenie?' Jeff asked. He motioned at a table with three boys sitting at it. Clint, Zart and Adam.

I felt really bad to say no to Jeff, but I didn't want to sit with Adam.

'I'm sorry, but is it okay if I join at dinner? I don't wa-'

'Hey, it's alright.' Jeff interrupted me. 'You can sit with us at dinner.' He smiled and sat down next to Clint.

I looked around and noticed Gally and Mike sitting somewhere. I walked over to them and sat down.

'Hey, Greenie.' Gally greeted.

'Hey.' I started eating.

My thoughts slowly drifted off to Adam again.

What if he does it again? Or worse? I need to tell someone about this, they can help. Maybe Newt? No. Adam will find out and he said if I told anyone I would pay for it... but it can't go on like this. I'll just see what happens, maybe he leaves me alone?

'Nora!' I looked up and saw Gally and Mike both looking at me.

'Yeah?'

'Took you long enough, Newbie.' Gally said. 'What were you thinkin' about?'

I hesitated for a moment. Should I tell him?

'Nothing special.' I said as I started eating again.

In the corner of my eye I saw Gally frown, but I ignored it.

'I'm done.' I said after a while. 'Bye.' While walking to the med-hut I felt Adam's eyes following me.

I was hoping really bad that the other Med-jacks were in the med-hut already, but they weren't. I was all alone. Suddenly I heard a door open and I took a few steps back from it.

'Hey.' I saw Clint and Jeff appearing and I let out a relieved sigh.

~

'Can you guys help me?' I heard a voice say. I looked up and my stomach dropped. It was Adam. 'I cut my arm again.' He looked at me.

'Sure, sit down.' Clint motioned at the chair in front of me. 'Do you think you'll be able to handle it, Greenie?' He looked at me.

'I-' Adam gave me a glance before I could finish my sentence. 'Okay.'

Adam walked over to me and sat down. He showed me his arm and luckily there actually was a cut this time.

'Frypan told me dinner was ready.' Adam said as I cleaned the cut.

'Oh, okay. Do you think you'll be finish it off on your own? Me and Jeff can already get us a table?' Clint asked. I really didn't want them to leave, but I didn't have an excuse.

'Sure.' I finally said. My heart started to beat faster and I was afraid Adam would hear it.

'Okay, great. We'll see you in a few minutes then.' Jeff said. The two boys walked out of the hut and left me alone with Adam.

As normal as possible I continued treating Adam's arm, but my hand were shaky. I felt Adam's eyes burn on me again and I wanted to get out of the hut as fast as possible.

'Done.' I said a little relieved. 'Now get out of here.'

'Well well, not so quick.'

'Adam, leave.' I got up from my chair and wanted to walk away, but Adam grabbed wrist. 'Let go.' I said as I tried to pull away.

'No need to be so rushed, sweetheart.' He got up form his chair too.

'Don't call me that.' I said as I still tried to pull away. 'You're hurting me.' I quietly said when Adam held me even tighter.

Adam pushed me against the wall and moved one of his hands closer to my chest.

'Let- let go.' Tears started to form in my eyes.

Adam didn't listen and pressed his lips on mine roughly. I let out a muffled cry as I tried to push Adam away, who was still kissing me. My breathing got sucked up and I was hoping Adam would let go.

He finally let go and I could breath again. Before he could get closer to me again I spit in his face.

Adam started cursing and called me some awful things. 'You shouldn't have done that!' He moved closer to my face again and I felt his hand trail down to my shorts. The other one was really close to my chest.

When he started unzipping my shorts I grabbed a small knife from the table and cut his arm.

He immediately let go off me and held his arm. Before Adam could do anything else I ran out of the hut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.9K 48
"I thought being trapped inside four stone walls would slowly drive me insane- then you came into the picture." Just like the rest of the gladers, Y...
75.3K 2.1K 68
Together Nora and Newt survived it all. The Flare, Cranks, WICKED, everything. Finally, after all their work, they're safe. They arrived in The Safe...
54.7K 2K 40
When Y/n shows up at the glade, she believes she's the only female. Until only a few weeks later when another shows up, yelling her name. What happen...
47.6K 1.2K 27
Nora starts phase two: The Scorch Trials. After Nora escaped WICKED, she finds herself in The Scorch with the love of her life, Newt. Nora lost many...