The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 88

7.6K 221 37
By steffi209

A/N: Happy monday everyone!

Like promised, Mapi had arranged for Alexia and I to have some quality time together in Alexia's room, much to the delight of the spaniard. So after dinner and some make out sessions later, we were all cuddled up on her bed.

I was laying in her arms. My head rested on her shoulder, nuzzled in her neck. One of her hands was running up and down my back while I was playing with the other. There was a comfortable silence around us. I could lay here for hours and wished we could just hide away out here.

"Do I finally get to see the tattoo?" She suddenly murmured in my hair, placing a soft kiss on it.

"Mmh?" I sleepily lifted my head and looked at her to the best of my abilities. Before she repeated her question she closed the space between us and pulled me in for a sweet kiss. The kiss didn't last long but it was enough to make my head spin and a goofy smile appeared on my face.

"Your tattoo, the extra one Mapi did. Do I get to see it now?" She asked again but this time the excitement that she had tried to suppress a while ago was showing.

"If you want."

The moment I had agreed, she shot up from under me, forcing me up in the process. I held out my arm in front of me so I could remove the bandaid but before I even reached it, she stopped me and went to my bag to grab the stuff she needed to take care of the tattoo.

She sat opposite from me with all the right materials next to her and carefully started to remove the bandaid. I watched her every move with a smile on my face as she gently unwrapped the bandaid.

She was concentrating on the task at hand. Squinting her eyes, her tongue stuck out a bit. She felt my gaze on her and looked up to meet my stare.

"What?" She raised her eyebrow and let out a chuckle before she focused back on the tattoo.

"Nothing." I kept my gaze on her with a loving smile. I've known for a while now but this moment confirmed it once again. I was madly in love with the girl.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned while continuing her work with the bandaid on my arm.

"I like looking at you." I hummed

"You're a kiss ass." She looked back up, laughing.

"As long as it is your ass." I teased back.

A laugh left her lips when she softly punched me on the shoulder. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into me, placing my lips on hers. My hands cupped her face and I deepened the kiss. Alexia held onto my arms for support.

When I slowly pulled away, Alexia still had her eyes closed, in a daze from the kiss. I lightly chuckled at the sight of the girl and bumped my nose into hers, effectively grabbing her attention.

"Mmh, I really could get used to this." She murmured, looking at my lips again and then back into my eyes.

"Good, cause I like doing it." I kissed her again but then pulled away completely so she could continue with taking care of the extra tattoo Mapi had done.

She started to unwrap the band aid further till it was off, showing the tattoo. I held my breath in anticipation. A bit scared of her reaction. She trailed her finger over the tattoo without a word or any emotion whatsoever.

"You like it?" I asked her not sure whether or not I was gonna like her reaction. As soon as I broke the silence and asked her, a smile broke on her face.

"I do. I very much do." She looked up from the tattoo smiling. "Why a tiger?" You could see that she was curious. A twinkle in her eyes that indicated that she was very interested.

"I don't know. Mapi made the design, said she had the perfect tattoo for me. Apparently a tiger represents strength, courage, and royalty amongst the animals. She said that when she was drawing it she thought of me." I shrugged not really knowing why she picked the tiger.

After Mapi had convinced me to get the anchor tattoo, she told me she had been working on something and thought it was perfect for me because when she was drawing it that's who she thought of.

"She's right." Alexia hummed, looking back at the tattoo. She disinfected it and placed a new bandaid on it.

"No she's not, but she did a good job though." I shrugged, watching Alexia's every move. The smile she had grew even bigger and there was this look of mischief in her eyes that showed she was up to no good.

"She did. Remind me to thank her later." She gently placed a kiss on the bandaid and then elegantly moved to my collarbone and then jaw. She softly placed her lips right on a spot she knew would get a reaction out of me before she pulled me in for a real one.

"Mmh." I mumbled against her lips. "I have to go back to my room."

"Five more minutes." She mumbled between kisses while her arms slipped around my neck, keeping me in place. My hand slowly went to her thigh. As much as I wanted to continue this little thing that was going on, we had to end it and go to bed.

"Ale, we need to go to bed. We have a game tomorrow." I mumbled again when she reluctantly pulled away from the kiss.

"I can't wait to go home so I can have you in my bed again." She groaned, flopping back down on the bed.

"Mmh, me too." I chuckled at the Spaniard's behavior.

"How are you sleeping by the way? You look tired." She lifted her head up from the bed so she could have a better look.

Crap. Of course she would notice. According to Mapi, no detail would go unnoticed by the Spaniard when it came to me and she was right. I could tell her the truth and possibly worry her or I could ride it out and not worry her. Easy choice.

"It's not perfect but I'm okay. I guess I'm just nervous." I simply lied, waving her off. Technically it wasn't really a lie. I was in fact nervous.

"You don't have to be nervous." She got up again and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

It was when I heard my phone go off, indicating I had a text probably from Jenni telling us our time had run out. I picked my phone from the nightstand on Ale's side and looked at the text Jenni had just sent me.

"I need to go. I will see you tomorrow." I kissed her one more time and finally got up from the bed. I rushed forward to the door to go back to my own room.

"Wait!" Ale yelled from behind me, effectively stopping me from leaving the room.

"What?" I turned around and came face to face with the brunette who to my surprise crashed her lips onto mine but I of course didn't complain.

"See you tomorrow." She pulled away smirking.

"Yeah, tomorrow." I mumbled still in a daze.

The midfielder chuckled and let herself plop down on her bed again. I shook my head, and went back to my room and Jenni went back to hers.

Just like the first night, this one was haunted by nightmares as well. From the night Jacob snapped to Alexia leaving me to my friends telling me I'm not worth anything, it all played out I'm my dream.

Yet another sleepless night had caused me to be a bit more in my head than usual. I was walking through the corridors of the stadium we would be playing at, looking for the entrance to the field. I wasn't really looking where I was going when suddenly I bumped into someone, almost sending them to the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I grabbed the person by the waist before they tumbled down to the ground.

"Nah, it's fine. Don't worry about it. At least you caught me in time." The person chuckled, holding on to my arms.

Yeah but still I'm sorry." I chuckled, letting go of her.

This made the girl pout lightly. Now that I got a closer look of her I recognized who she was. Andrea Staškova. The young forward of the Czech Republic, who we had faced not that long ago.

"I'm Eleanore Queen." I held out my hand for her to shake. With a chuckle she took my hand in hers and looked me right in the eye.

"Yeah, I know. Big fan. Andrea Staškova." She introduced herself, a small smile on her face.

"I know." I laughed while returning the gesture. This seemed to shock the girl.

"You do?" Her eyes wide in shock.

"Yes." I frowned in confusion. "We played you a couple of weeks ago."

"That's right. I was disappointed I didn't get a chance to speak with you then. Glad you bumped into me now." She laughed, gently placing her hand on my arm.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Again." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Again. Don't be. Has anyone ever told you that you look cuter in person?" The girl took a step closer, while instinctively I took one back.

"Uhm, no? I don't think so." I frowned.

"Well, you do." She smiled at me. "I have to go. Wanna swap shirts after the game? It would mean a lot." She looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Sure. You've got yourself a deal." I returned her smile. She squeezed my arm one last time and she was gone.

That was weird. I shook off this weird feeling and resumed my way to the pitch. Almost all my teammates were already outside for our pitch inspection. I scanned the field for a set of brown eyes that I liked so much. It only took me a second to find them, like we were drawn to each other.

Our gazes locked and I started to walk to her, desperate for her comfort but I wouldn't reach her. Before I could, I felt someone jump on my back.

"Queenie!" The unmistakable voice of Claudia rang in my ear, making me laugh. I looked up again, spotting Alexia across the field with Vicky. Our eyes met again. With a contagious smile on her face she shook her head at me while I winked at her.

"What took you so long?" The younger girl whined, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.

"I bumped into a Juve player and she asked for my shirt after the game." I tried to shrug my shoulders.

"Ah okay. To Patri!" The girl didn't push the matter further and held out her arm in Patri's direction. I laughed at the girl's antics but nevertheless walked over to our friend with a smile on my face.

The game had started off great. Since our first game Lluís had Patri, Aitana, Alexia and I trained together a lot which caused our chemistry to only grow. We knew what the other was thinking and what run they were gonna make before it even happened.

This resulted in our midfield being on fire. We recovered a lot of balls so our defenders had it easy and we created a lot of chances. But despite the numerous chances it took us till the thirtieth minute to take the lead.

In the all Barcelona way the play got built up from behind. Completely outplaying the opponent. Not one Barcelona player left out. Eventually the ball ended up with Alexia who passed it back to me.

I knew how she was gonna do her run and chipped the ball perfectly in her path, behind the defenders. She controlled the ball with one touch and didn't hesitate to put the ball into the net.

Alexia ran to the corner flag, turned around and held her arms out wide for me to jump into. She held me up and soon we were surrounded by our teammates. Away from prying eyes she wrapped me up in a hug and discreetly kissed my neck.

After a small celebration the ref told us to take our places again so that the game could restart. The rest of the game went by without a hitch.

In the last fifteen minutes, I was able to double the score. A perfect pass from Aitana reached me and I could put the ball behind the goalie by doing a volley.

The game ended with that score. When the ref blew her whistle for the final time, I shook hands with my opponents. The last one I approached was Andrea, who I promised my jersey to.

"Great game." I held out my hand for her to high five when I approached the girl.

"Yeah but not good enough to beat you." She clapped her hand against mine. "You truly are one of the greatest." She softly smiled at me.

"Nah, I'm not. I just have a great team." I pulled my hand back, blushing slightly at the compliment.

"So humble." She rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Still wanna swap?" She took the hem of her shirt to prove her point.

"Sure." I smiled.

Alexia's pov:

"Who's Ellie talking to?" Mapi snapped me out of my thoughts. I was staring at the young midfielder who was currently talking with one of the Juventus players.

"I don't know." I unintentionally grumbled at the defender.

"Someone's jealous." Mapi sang while laughing. To her it was obviously amusing that I was indeed jealous. Well it wasn't that I was jealous, I just didn't like how the girl was talking to Ella.

"I'm not jealous." I snapped at the blonde but my gaze never left the two in front of me.

"If looks could kill, that girl would've been dead." Jenni threw her arm around my shoulder, laughing. I shifted my gaze to my best friend, glaring at her.

"What is that girl talking to her about anyway?" I focused back on the two girls talking.

"Chill! They're just talking." Jenni pulled me closer to her, trying to ease my mind but it wasn't really helping.

"Who are just talking?" Pina appeared from behind me.

Before I could even respond, Mapi beat me to it. "Ellie and that Juventus player." She not so discreetly pointed out, an annoying smirk on her face.

"Oh right. She bumped into the girl before the game and she had asked Ellie for her jersey after." Pina shrugged her shoulders, not seeing the problem but I focused back on Ella.

The girl talking to Ellie grabbed the hem of her shirt and asked something to Ella. Ella smiled back and agreed to something. That's when they both took off their shirts and swapped them.

Everyone started making their way to our fans so they could greet them and go back to the tunnels, ready to shower and go home. I was left alone where I was standing. The only one that stayed by my side was Mapi but my gaze stayed locked on the two.

Ella said something that made the brunette laugh. She then placed her hand on Ella's arm, leaning forward laughing.

Mapi placed her hand on my shoulder. "Talk to her, before somebody else will." I snapped my head into her direction. She squeezed my shoulder and gave me a sympathetic smile before following our teammates.

I looked at Ella one final time and sighed. Mapi was right. We really needed to talk about where we stood and maybe I was a bit jealous.

Ellie's pov:

After I had finally said my goodbyes to Andrea and had greeted the fans, I walked back to the locker rooms. We were almost there, when someone suddenly yanked me inside a medical room.

The familiar scent instantly calmed me down. I would recognize it anywhere, it was Alexia. Before I had even time to respond, I was pushed up against the door with lips attacking mine.

Her hands were firmly placed on my hips while mine went instinctively around her neck and pulled her closer. With her left foot she spread my legs a bit so she could fit her leg in between.

"Hello there to you too." I mumbled between kisses.

"Shut up." Was the only thing she said right before her lips traveled to my jaw and then neck, nibbling lightly on my sensitive skin.

"Are we really doing this here?" I barely got out, trying to suppress a moan that was desperate to get out.

I threw my head back, resting it against the door. It gave her more access to my neck while I pulled her lips closer with my hands. I could feel her smirk on my skin. I knew she loved the fact that she had so much control over me and well I didn't mind at all.

"No, I just wanted to give you a preview of what's to come once we get home." She said between kisses.

"Rude." I pulled her lips back on mine and kissed her hard.

My hands slipped down her sides to her hips and I flipped us around so that she was pinned against the door this time. She let out a gasp of surprise while I had a smirk on my face.

My hands went under her shirt and traced over her abs while I focused on her neck. Nibbling on her soft skin, careful to not leave any marks. Slowly my hand wandered more to the waistband of her shorts. Her breath hitched in her throat, only making me smirk more.

"We should hurry up and go home then." I murmured against her lips. I placed a soft kiss on her cheek and then slowly pulled away.

She had her eyes closed, her mouth agape, breathing heavy. The smug smile never left my face. The tables had turned.

It took her a second to catch her breath but when she did she opened her eyes again. A small smile on her lips. I took a step back and reached for the handle of the door.

"Shall we go?" I raised an eyebrow, smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 277 16
17 year old Maisie turner leaves her home in Edinburgh to join Arsenal as she tries to escape her childhood that left scars mentally and physically s...
4.2K 72 29
It's been 5 months since the World Cup. Alex and Tobin are planning their wedding, preparing for the day they go to court with Andy, and thinking abo...
377K 9K 68
It has been one year since your wedding day and if you're thinking your married, sorry to say, but you're not. It has been one year since Alex Morgan...
354K 13.8K 111
Younger sister of Alexia Putellas, Hunter, has always been devoted to football. She follows in her sister's footsteps playing for Spain yet her heart...