The Barbarous Us-KTH FF (Book...

Von ALphademon05

The story follows Min Y/N and Kim Taehyung, two rivals who are bound to marry to solve the ties between the t... Mehr

Β«PrologueΒ»
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
EPILOGUE
A/N- BOOK II
Please Vote :)

SEVENTY SIX

470 43 0
Von ALphademon05

"I missed you," I whispered. She was the only one who could take all the fight right out of me and put it back in at the same time. "I missed you, and us, and who we were for that short moment in between hating each other and losing . . ."

I didn't think I would ever be able to say it out loud. It hurt too much, and no matter how far down I pushed, the pain it came back again.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I hadn't even noticed she'd moved beside me until I felt her hand in mine. Lifting it to her lips, she kissed my knuckles, and I couldn't help but moan at the softness of her lips. How long had it been since I kissed her. As if she could read my mind, she cupped the side of my face before kissing my lips. She tasted like honey and I almost came in my pants when she bit my lip.

"I've missed you as well," she whispered. "I-I needed time. I didn't know how much, but I just knew I needed a moment to be—"

"To be sad," I finished for her, wanting nothing more than to close the distance between our lips.

"Yeah." She smiled sadly, and I wanted to wipe it from her face. "I never meant . . . I knew I couldn't be any help in the mindset I was in. I hope you didn't get used to ruling without me."

"Never." I cupped her check running my finger across her bottom lip. "I could never rule without you. I need you, physically, spiritually, and emotionally."

"I need you, too, but I need to take care of Saige. I can't—"

"Shh," I murmured as I unbuckled her pants.

She moaned as I cupped her ass lifting her onto the table. "Taehyung we don't have time . . ."

"I know." I sighed. "I just need a taste to tide me over."

Before she could speak, I pulled her pants and underwear down, kissing her forehead, then her lips, before kissing the top of her breasts. I even bit one, causing her to gasp as I played with her pussy.

"Taehyung . . ."

"Shut up, Y/N," I said, falling to my knees and allowing my tongue the pleasure of tasting her.

She moaned as my tongue went deeper inside her, I could feel her rocking against my face, begging for release. Her wetness dripped all over my fingers as I thrust them into her.

"Fuck me, Taehyung . . ." She grabbed ahold of her breasts, pinching her nipples, while riding me.

"What happened to not having time?"

"Make time." She grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me up to her face. Kissing her made my dick beg for release. Knowing that she was tasting herself on my lips was almost too much.

"You've had enough control for one day, love," I whispered grabbing ahold of her breasts. I wanted her to be my bitch, because she was my bitch. She pulled at my pants until they finally dropped, allowing me the freedom I desired.

I pulled her off the table and flipped her around, falling to my knees again as I kissed her ass before biting it and rising back up.

"Tae. . . oww . . . ohh!" She screamed as I shoved my dick right into her ass.

"You've ticked me off," I told her grabbing onto her hair as I slammed into her so hard her ass jiggled, begging for me to slap it, which I had no other choice but to do.

"You've captured my heart." I pulled her up lifting her shirt and bra in order to squeeze the fuck out of her breasts with my left hand. My right hand traveled down her stomach to cup her wetness.

"Fuck, Taehyung . . ." She wrapped her arm around my neck.

"You've driven me half mad," I said, biting her ear before pushing her back down onto the table.

"You've made me fall in love with you." Grabbing her waist, I slowed my thrusts only for a second before I rammed into her again making her moan random words.

"You've made me into a monster." I held on to her sides while I fucked her so hard and fast, everything that was once on the table fell to the ground.

I fucked her over the map of the damn country, and she loved it so much she couldn't even speak. I fucked the words straight from her lips. She came not once, not twice, not even three times, but four. Reaching back, she grabbed a fistful of my hair and hoisted herself onto her knees, pressing into my chest. Her face was so close to mine each time she came, her eyes would glaze over like she was reaching a new high. And the look on her face, the look of a woman fucked beautifully was too much for me to handle.

I pulled out of her, and she all but collapsed back onto the table as I came all over her back and her ass. It was the most glorious thing I had ever seen.

"You fucking prick . . ." she said through gasps. She always pretended like she hated when I came on her, but she secretly loved it. I had claimed her, and she loved when it was my turn to dominate her almost as much as she loved making me her bitch.

Rising from the table, she did her best to stand straight, and I just smirked, running my hand through my sweaty hair.

"Ten minutes . . . you could have done better." She grinned, stripping her shirt and using it as a towel.

"We're on a time crunch, the faster we kill these mother fuckers the more time I will have to make love to you later. I had to fuck you one more time for good measure." I snickered, pulling up my pants.

Walking into the bathroom, she shook her head at me. "You've had enough control for the night. Next time, you're my bitch."

I couldn't wait. I just had to make it through tonight. If the money, territory, and revenge weren't reason enough to kill Jihun and his people, the thought of my Y/N controlling me was enough push me to kill anyone. This war would come to an end. I would see to it, for the sake of her, and our future family.

Y/N'S POV

I had been waiting for this ever since I got out of the hospital. As Taehyung drove through the plains of the African continent, I took in the night air. I had never felt so alive in all my life. My moment with Taehyung was animalistic, lustful, and downright pornographic, and yet it was just what I needed to breathe again. He made me feel things that no other man ever could. I knew that no matter what happened, I was in love with him.

He understood me. He loved me. And was everything I needed. I'm not sure if I could ever show him how much. Truthfully, I wasn't even sure if we were going to live. Yes, we had it all planned out, and the ideas Taehyung added after our little fuck fest were genius, but there was always a chance that things could go wrong. It was the truth we all understood . . . sometimes you plan and still end up dying. There was nothing you could do about things you didn't know.

Taehyung never let go of my hand as we drove forward. To anyone else we had to be batshit crazy. But for us, this was the only way this could end. We couldn't wait hours on end to strike back, this wasn't some CIA mission. This was a battle—a war between Mafia houses—and this time, Romeo and Juliet were on the right side.

Each passing moment as he drove felt like an hour, and by the time he put the car into park under the tree and kissed my knuckles, I was all but jumping out of my skin. I needed to get this over with. I needed to be me again, and the only way I knew how to do that was to make them pay.

He reached into the backseat and pulled out two machine guns along with three different sized clips before handing me one.

"Are you ready?" he asked, and it was a stupid question, because he knew the answer already.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4M 86.3K 51
"You're his property." β€’ β€’ β€’ "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
613K 23.5K 68
[COMPLETED βœ…] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...
91.9K 3.1K 21
What if the cold CEO of Kim's Company are forced to marry the cold CEO of Min's Company? They both promise not to fall in love again.. But will they...
242K 11.6K 77
Taehyung is Mafia while Y/n is a cardiologist (intern) "π–πž 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞π₯π₯" ~both of them have their story...