NINETEEN

I cut in before he could speak again. "The helicopter is lifting us to Delaware. The flight is some hours. From there, we are taking a speedboat north. The GPS is picking up the signal fifteen clicks from shore. However, the Songs are already aware of your stunt and will most likely have men in the water trying to recoup any lost drugs." Stepping forward, I made sure he understood I was not playing. "First, you see what I'm doing, telling you every detail of this? Yeah, that is what you should have done. Second, this is my operation now. My men. So if you fuck up, I will slit your throat and then fill you with bull—"

His eyes lit up like fire before he grabbed me and threw me against the wall. "Every moment you waste roaring at me, is a moment against us, Captain Bitch-a-Lot. As smart as your plan is, it would be better to have snipers in the air. Something I thought of before I even stepped out here."

I just grinned. Even with his arm on my neck, he thought he was so fucking smart. "You are so right. Which is why I already have Jin and Jongsuk  locked, loaded, and waiting. Anything else you assume I didn't think of? When will you get that while you've been number two for daddy, I've been number one?"

He said nothing, just glared.

"You should release me, Captain Dipshit or lose your arm. Your choice."

I didn't wait, I broke free. I was tiny compared to him, so all I needed to do was drop down and roll out of his grip. He had so much to learn, and this was his time to do it.

Due to the fact that I had shot up Minho's house, the party they had thrown in my honor had ended and everyone departed.

Outside were four motorcycles, two of which were taken by Namjoon and Suho. The other two for Taehyung and me—mine white, and his green and black. He looked at me as if I was a china doll, and all I could do was roll my eyes before jumping on my bike and taking off as soon as one of their people opened the gate. Only a second had gone by before I saw him skyrocket past me, almost cutting me off, the sour brat, so I sped up beside him. We raced through the backstreets of Seoul , the lights from the buildings up above us all blending together in a single streak. No matter how much gas I gave while weaving in and out of traffic and intersections, he was always winning. I could only get in front of him for a second before he would shoot past me out of nowhere. It was as if he was toying with me.

By the time we got to the silver, luxury-style helicopter parked privately at the airstrip, Namjoon and Suho were right behind us. Taehyung was already off his bike, arms crossed with a grin on his face, as if he had waited hours—the asshole.

Saying nothing to him, I walked right onboard to find Jongsuk and Jin salivating over sniper rifles like kids on Christmas morning.

At least I don't have to worry about Kims and Mins feuding between them.

"I'm glad to see your loyalty is still so easily bought, brother." Taehyung glared at him as he took a seat.

Or not.

Jin froze, and I saw a speck of anguish go through his eyes. Taehyung must have seen it as well, because he didn't stop whatever mental assault he was delivering. It was like he could see into his brother's soul.