TWENTY SEVEN

"I have to do this," she whispered to me, as I tried to pull the needle from her.

Shaking my head, I snatched it from her hand. "You will hate yourself, and I would rather you hate me."

In her eyes there was a fight, because she was Y/N, and my Y/N would always fight me. But I would win this battle. Stepping in front of her, I pulled the cap off with my teeth before going for his arm. Y/N wrapped her hands around my waist and placed her head on my back, not watching.

Good. I didn't want her to see this.

I did it as quickly as possible and turned off the machines, before turning and holding her.

Y/N'S POV

I just listened in Taehyung's arms, not crying or depressed but somewhat relieved that someone else had fulfilled my father's wish. Something I had dreaded since he first asked. We stood there holding each other for God knows how long before Taehyung spoke.

"Wife, Y/N, babe. Let's go to bed," he whispered, and I nodded. He lifted me up bridal style, and a part of me wanted to fight him but not now. Not tonight. Not our wedding night. Not my father's last night. I knew I would fight him on a million things soon, but not tonight.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Is that all, sir?" Jaehyuk questioned softly, placing the tray of food and the files I requested on the top of my desk. He knew just as well as anyone that if he woke my wife, I would snap his neck.

"Tell Hwan I want to know of Jaemin's whereabouts in the next few hours."

The moment the door closed I turned to Y/N, only to find her sitting up and staring back at me. Her face was void and her eyes clear as day. It was almost haunting.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," I said, leaving distance between us as I tried to read her mood.

She frowned, noticing that she was still in her dress, before standing up and turning around. "Help me out of it."

Without saying a word, I unhooked the tiny part at the top and unzipped it slowly, trying my best not to get excited, but it didn't work.

Her fucking father just died, calm down.

Seeing her in nothing but white lace almost killed me.

Fuck it all to hell.

"Let me get you—" She stopped me with her lips, and I gave in, gladly pulling her body to mine and gripping her ass. I loved her ass. I loved how it felt like it was made for my hands only.

When her tiny hands pulled away my tie and ripped at my shirt, I had to push her away.

"Y/N, we can wait. I can wait." I gasped, breathing deeply to control my raging cock.

"Well, this isn't about you. This is about me, and I can't wait. I don't want to think. I just want you inside me now."