FORTY SIX

I was trying my best not to scream at the fool hovering over Taehyung, who hadn't moved in nine hours. If it weren't for his chest rising and falling, I would have thought he was . . .

This stupid doctor had five seconds to give me an update or I was going to reach up and pull his tongue out of his ass!

"Mrs. Kim—"

"You're wasting words," I hissed. "How is he?"

"He's fine. Luckily, the bullet wasn't lethal. In fact, I'm not sure exactly what it was. He has two bruised ribs, but they will heal. He is on medication for the pain, but other than that he is fine and should get back to moving around in a couple of days," he replied, stepping back when I moved to the edge of the bed.

Taehyung looked so . . . peaceful. There wasn't a wrinkle or any discomfort in his face. I felt the urge to run my hands through his hair. Part of me wanted to lay with him. A big part of me wanted to lay with to him. It was like my mind knew that was the only way the shaking would stop. However, I couldn't. Instead, I turned around and walked out the door. Knowing he was okay, knowing he would be fine meant that I could do what I had been itching to do from the moment Jimin came to me.

I stepped outside, allowing my eyes to roam the yard of men who were all waiting for the same update I had been. My gaze stopped at the fool's, and it was like the lion was out of the cage.

"Jin!" I roared, causing every man in his right fucking mind to part like the fucking Red Sea as I walked to him. He didn't move, he didn't even look surprised, but in a moment, he was going to look like he was in a hell of a lot of pain.

But I couldn't get to him, though, Namjoon blocked my path and grabbed my arm.

Who did this motherfucking bitch think he was?

"Y/N—"

Before he could finish, I punched him straight in the throat, kicked his back legs so they buckled, and brought him to his knees. Grabbing his hair, I yanked it back and pressed my knife to his neck.

"I will end you Kim Namjoon, if you ever stand in my way again." I pressed the blade even harder against his Adam's apple.

"You aren't thinking clearly—"

He didn't seem to get that I wasn't fucking joking. Pulling the knife from his neck, I stabbed his shoulder. His eyes widened as I backed away, allowing him to fall to his ass before letting out a roar of pain.

"Have you lost your fucking mind?" Jin yelled at me, rushing toward Namjoon. However, I stood in front of him.

"Yes, because if I was fucking sane right now, if I was Min Y/N  instead of Kim, I would have fucking killed him for stepping in my way! But I can't kill Taehyung's cousin and his brother in the same day," I yelled, and he looked me over, unsure of what to do or even say. I would help him find his tongue.

"Did you shoot Taehyung ?" I knew the answer, but I wanted to hear him say it.