THIRTY FOUR

"One week? That's it, and then we will be the Brady Bunch?"

"Well, they won't be trying to kill each other as often. That's a start."

He shrugged. "Well, wife, to camp we go then."

I grinned almost wanting to take more pride in his words. "No women allowed other than Ari and me."

"What the fuck is with this Ari?"

"She is part of the crew, Taehyung, and if you saw past the physical looks, you would know that. She is a trained marksman, expert profiler, and a damn good personal dresser," I added, pushing away from him to grab my phone off the desk.

"I still want to take out Jihun's cars." He frowned. Men and their cars.

"We can, and we will." I smirked, already loving the plan forming in my head. "Except this time we will have to steal it from Jihun's estate before he gets there."

He looked at me, grinning like a mad fool, and stepped forward brushing the side of my cheek.

"Fucking perfect," he said to me before kissing me once again, and I knew this time there was no stopping him.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You destroyed my underwear," she hissed at me as she put her white shoes back on.

Straightening my tie, I tried not to smile, but I couldn't help it. "Next time, don't wear any at all and we won't have this problem."

My beautiful wife stalked up to me, slowly glaring at me with daggers in her eyes, and yet, it only made me want her more. I wanted to reach out and touch her.

What the fuck is wrong with me? No matter how many times I had her, it only made me want her even more.

"I don't have a problem with that," she said, glaring. "I'm not the one who has to sit through dinner thinking about how I have nothing under this dress, about how you could easily slip your hand underneath it and reach in me. But I think I will sit opposite you tonight."

She backed away so quickly it felt like I'd been awakened with cold water from the loss of her warmth. That, and the fact that all the blood in my body was rushing to another part of my anatomy. Damn her.

"You're going to sit next to me," I demanded as she walked toward the door and, my eyes went straight to her ass.

"No, I'm not. I would rather shoot you, but since I can't, I will sexually frustrate you instead. Do not rip my clothing," she snapped, leaving me aching for her.

"Bitch is going to kill me," I muttered, trying my best to calm myself down.

Staring at the file on the desk, I wanted nothing more than to destroy Jihun now. I wanted to stare into his eyes as I lit his world on fire. However, I would wait. First I . . . we needed to fix the idiots under us.