SEVENTY SIX

"I missed you," I whispered. She was the only one who could take all the fight right out of me and put it back in at the same time. "I missed you, and us, and who we were for that short moment in between hating each other and losing . . ."

I didn't think I would ever be able to say it out loud. It hurt too much, and no matter how far down I pushed, the pain it came back again.

I was so lost in my thoughts, I hadn't even noticed she'd moved beside me until I felt her hand in mine. Lifting it to her lips, she kissed my knuckles, and I couldn't help but moan at the softness of her lips. How long had it been since I kissed her. As if she could read my mind, she cupped the side of my face before kissing my lips. She tasted like honey and I almost came in my pants when she bit my lip.

"I've missed you as well," she whispered. "I-I needed time. I didn't know how much, but I just knew I needed a moment to be—"

"To be sad," I finished for her, wanting nothing more than to close the distance between our lips.

"Yeah." She smiled sadly, and I wanted to wipe it from her face. "I never meant . . . I knew I couldn't be any help in the mindset I was in. I hope you didn't get used to ruling without me."

"Never." I cupped her check running my finger across her bottom lip. "I could never rule without you. I need you, physically, spiritually, and emotionally."

"I need you, too, but I need to take care of Saige. I can't—"

"Shh," I murmured as I unbuckled her pants.

She moaned as I cupped her ass lifting her onto the table. "Taehyung we don't have time . . ."

"I know." I sighed. "I just need a taste to tide me over."

Before she could speak, I pulled her pants and underwear down, kissing her forehead, then her lips, before kissing the top of her breasts. I even bit one, causing her to gasp as I played with her pussy.

"Taehyung . . ."

"Shut up, Y/N," I said, falling to my knees and allowing my tongue the pleasure of tasting her.

She moaned as my tongue went deeper inside her, I could feel her rocking against my face, begging for release. Her wetness dripped all over my fingers as I thrust them into her.

"Fuck me, Taehyung . . ." She grabbed ahold of her breasts, pinching her nipples, while riding me.

"What happened to not having time?"

"Make time." She grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me up to her face. Kissing her made my dick beg for release. Knowing that she was tasting herself on my lips was almost too much.

"You've had enough control for one day, love," I whispered grabbing ahold of her breasts. I wanted her to be my bitch, because she was my bitch. She pulled at my pants until they finally dropped, allowing me the freedom I desired.