THIRTY EIGHT

When Y/N released me, I grinned like an idiot, enjoying how she looked as she licked me clean.

"Better?" the voice of Eunha asked, making me see clearly again.

I was going to hell. Damn it.

"Thank you, sweetheart." I kissed her forehead as I put my dick back in my pants. What the fuck was wrong with me?

Y/N was not my wife. Eunha was my wife, and Eunha was great. Fuck me, I was going to hell.

Taking Eunha's hand, I tried not to think. I tried really hard not to think of her. I was going to figure out something to make Eunha and me better because she deserved better than this. I, as her husband, owed her better than this. I would be better than this.

I took her hand and kissed it.

"Ready?" I asked her. She nodded, stepping out of the car.

I would be better . . . for her.

Y/N'S POV

"I know you're awake," he said coldly, as he stepped in from the bathroom. Opening my eyes, I watched as he tied his tie.

"I wasn't hiding the fact that I was. Is there a meeting I do not know of?" I replied, sitting up. It was six thirty-two in the morning. Why the fuck was he getting dressed at the ass-crack of dawn?

He sighed, bored, before turning around. "Yes. However, you do not need to concern yourself with  it seeing as it is a personal one. The moment the conversation shifts to shooting puppies in the street, I will call you."

Kill him. Cut his fucking balls off and shove them down his throat.

I could feel my eyebrow twitch at the tone of his voice. He was talking to me as if I was a fucking child.

"You—"

"As much as I enjoy our verbal assaults, Y/N, I really do have to get going," he said, walking toward the door. "I will meet you in the car for church. If you feel like ranting then, by all means, scream your head off."

I didn't even think. One moment I was trying to breathe, next thing I knew, my hand was under the pillow and I was firing at him. However, nothing happened. Instead, Taehyung shook his head.

"Gun under the pillow? I hope you didn't think I was just going to leave it loaded," he asked, ice dripping from his voice.

"You touched my gun!"

"I've touched more than your gun. Get over it," he said, closing the door as he left.

The blood in my veins was boiling so badly, my skin was turning red.

Grabbing my phone, I tried not to yell when I heard the other voice on the line.

"Jimin, are you ready to redeem yourself?" I asked. I could almost hear him jumping out of bed.

"Yes, ma'am, anything," he replied right away.