TWENTY

Suho walked over to hand us parachutes, but we both shook our heads. They would only slow us down enough to be shot. We need to drop down quick and hard.

"Jinx, take us as low as possible," I said.

Our stomachs dipped as we felt the helicopter drop. Somehow, knowing before Jinx even had to speak,

Taehyung opened the door and in the darkness of the night, we could both see the yacht waiting below. He  looked back at me, but I ignored him and pushed off the wall to jump. The moment the cold breeze hit my skin, I braced myself for the impact of the deck. When my body landed, I rolled as bullets came flying my way.

Grabbing onto my gun, I turned and shot one right between his eyes just as Taehyung dropped onto the shoulders of another. There were screams and curses in Russian as Taehyung dove right beside me.

"Come here often?" he said, chuckling as adrenaline clearly pumped through his veins. I supposed he was no longer seeing me as a china doll in that moment, but as another person on his side. Finally, the dipshit.

"Not really." I tried not to smirk back as more Russians came shooting at us. "The hospitality here is fucking shit."

"You should write a strongly worded letter."

Rolling my eyes, I turned and shot a man on the top deck in the kneecap. "This is more eco-friendly. Save the trees,  and all that shit."

He grinned and then shot the man now screaming in pain in the head. "I was never good at recycling."

Two more men came forward, one right behind Taehyung, and another behind me. We both raised our hands as they yell at us.

"Who are you? What do you want?!" they shouted at us.

Taehyung smiled at me—he truly smiled for once—obviously enjoying this. "Yo, This is Kim Taehyung, your death."10

Just as the man finished, bullets went into the side of their heads, courtesy of Jongsuk and Jin,      before the helicopter spun out of view once again. A second later, Taehyung's phone rang and he placed it on speaker.

"They are four miles away and will be there shortly," Namjoon said. Taehyung said nothing before hanging up as I reached down to grab their guns.

"Yarygin or Stechkin Pistol?" I asked him, causing him to frown.

"The Russians can't make guns for shit," he said in disgust, and he had a point.

Smiling, we began to throw the few bodies overboard as we waited for our friends. It only took a second, and by that time, we had thrown the overweight, drunken Russians off.

The boat was silent except for another crew as they made their ways back on deck. They stumbled and laughed liked fools.

One of the men asked where their brothers where Taehyung was already on his feet.

"Dead." Taehyung said as he shot one right in the nose and I shot the other in the eye.                        He screamed in pain as I walked over, patting him down for the mini-equipment. Once I had it, I shot him once more for the heck of it.