SEVENTY SEVEN

Flipping open the phone, I dialed quickly before snapping it in half. Neither of us had to wait long before the small village shook so violently that we could feel it in the car. Birds flew in the opposite direction along with anything else that lived. Even the clouds covered the full moon as if God himself was trying not to look at the hell we were unleashing. It took everything I had not to think about the day our home shook that way. The white smoke spread around the building like a disease crawling into every part of the home until a few men came running out guns drawn. The doses were on the lower end of the scale. I didn't want them to die. I wanted them to be confused, dazed, and helpless.

Taehyung didn't even hesitate, stepping out of the car with his gun clenched in his hands. I jumped out as well, and we waited until more of them had no choice but to come stumbling out before we unleashed a hail of gunfire.

Through a flash in the air, the dirt below us kicked into the air as Jongsuk, Jin, and Jinx all hovered overhead. Handing me a gas mask, we walked forward with all the ease in the world, as we were given cover. I could hear them cough trying to hack out the poison in their lungs so I did them a favor by shooting them on sight.

We didn't really give two fucks who it was. The moment something moved, we shot it down. Jihun and Saige would be in the safe room so there was no need to be careful. After all, we wanted them to die slowly. Those bitches were hoping we would just forget about them? Fuck no. Naked women screamed at the top of their lungs as they tried to make their escape, well at least some of them did, the rest of them just sat down and wept. The further we went down the hall, the hole that used to be my heart seemed to beat against my chest.

It was only when we reached the double doors did Taehyung and I glance at each other before kicking it in. There, naked and chained to the bed, was a man and a woman both panicking and breathing in the toxins slowly. Jihun disgusted me. Shooting at their chains the man looked me dead in the eye before looking back at the wall.

"Run, you idiot," Taehyung snapped, and they did, they ran as far as their naked legs could take them.

Walking toward the end of the wall, Taehyung knocked. "Jihun, are you alive back there?" he asked, and when he got no answer, I placed a brick of C4 against the wall before we both put the pillow against it. Falling back behind the dresser, we both grinned at the sound of metal tearing against metal. We couldn't move as a hail of bullets came at us like a swarm of bees.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are," she sang, and I wanted nothing more than to rip her throat from her neck. But Taehyung held me back, gripping my thigh.

"You came looking for us?" She laughed. "Is this because I killed your poor baby? I'm not sorry. I would do it again!"

All I could see was red, and before Taehyung or even God himself could stop me, I jumped out from behind the desk. She didn't even hesitate before shooting, one bullet hit me right in the chest, and had it not been for the bulletproof vest, I would have been gone.

Ignoring the pain, I jumped up running forward before jump-kicking her right in the face. Her body flew back into the mirror before sliding down. Grabbing the shard of the mirror, she ran toward me, but Taehyung , the fucking controlling ass bitch, shot her through the wrist.

"No!" I yelled at him. The redhead was mine.

He looked me over quickly before running into the safe room.

Saige, however, didn't even take a second before she came at me with the large shard of glass.

Dropping my gun, I punched her right in the nose, elbowed her in the neck, and power-kicked her in the knees, sending her down. It was only when she was on her knees, did I draw my own knee back and bring it full-force into her face.

She fell back, and just as I was about to grab onto her hair, a rope tied around my neck, choking the life out of me.

"I've been waiting to do this since the first day I saw you," Daeson hissed into my ear as I struggled for air. The prick grabbed onto my breast. "I think I'll only leave you unconscious so that way you can wake up to me in you."

Just as everything was going black, his grip on me was gone as his body fell back to the ground a bullet through his skull. Taehyung stood in front of me, nose flaring like a bull. Hell was once again reflected in his eyes. It was then that Saige thought it would be a good idea to try to stab him, but before she could, I grabbed her arm and twisted it until I heard a sickening pop and her arm went limp.

"Jihun had a motorcycle, he's gone," Taehyung said, but I knew he was pissed. He wanted this done yesterday.

"And you'll never catch him," Saige said, from her place beneath us . . . as she fucking should be.

"You're going to die soon, so I'm going to let you know this little fun fact." I bent down, looking into her eyes. "This is going to hurt, you're going to cry, and right as your soul leaves your body, you will cry out to God, and not even He will show you mercy."

With that, I punched her right in the face and her eyes rolled back.

Glancing up at Taehyung , he smirked throwing me his phone.

'Guess who's driving toward us'- the text read. I hated guessing, but just this once I would enjoy playing along.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Jihun, Jihun, Jihun." I smiled at the bonded and gagged man in front of me. He looked so weak, so . . . not worth my time. How there was ever a time where I dared worry about him was beyond me. He was a sexually perverted old man with Russian friends.

"I've dreamt of killing you since I was child," I told him, pulling the gag from his mouth. "I thought about how many ways I could destroy you, and I have to say, this was one of those ways."

"You think this is over?" Jihun asked, and Y/N punched him in the jaw.

"Love, he's mine to beat the shit out of." I frowned at her. Rolling her eyes, she held up her hands before leaning against the tree with Saige kneeling in front of her.

Our men gathered around us, all watching with joy, pride, and most of all excitement. They had grown to either enjoy my method of torture or hate it in silence. Either way, this has been long overdue.

"What were you saying?" I asked him pulling out a knife. "Something about this not being over?"

Jihun grinned. "You stupid Kim bastard. You thought I was something to worry about? You don't even know what's coming. I was your buffer, without me she will come after you next."

"You're not making sense, Jihun," I sighed running the blade against his cheek. "And you don't have a lot of time to explain."

Again, Jihun grinned, looking over to my Y/N. "Ruthless isn't she? Just like her mother."

At that, Y/N's eyes narrowed.

"Oh is that rage?" he asked her, and I punched him right in the face, sending him onto his back, but he just laughed.

"Correction, that was rage." He grinned before coughing up blood along with a few teeth. "But poor little Y/N, the little girl who lost her mother so tragically at my hands. But wait?"

He laughed on like a mad man. "She isn't even dead!"

"What are you talking about, Jihun?" Y/N replied shooting him in the ankle.

But Jihun was so mental, he didn't even flinch.

"I mean, my sweet girl, your mother is alive, your mother and grandfather are both alive actually. Ruling in secret. They have just been waiting for us to kill each other and pick up the pieces." He sighed shaking his head.