«Prologue»

To the outside world, they look like Korean Royalty, giving to charities, feeding the homeless, rebuilding the city. But behind closed doors is a constant battle for dominance between two Bosses, cultures, and hearts.

He pulls a knife, She pulls a gun. He sends one of hers to the hospital, she sends one of his to the morgue!

The Mafia of the past has evolved, and with rival bosses gunning for them, Y/N and Taehyung will have to learn to work as one to take down those who stand in their way.

These are not mobsters with a heart of gold....They do VERY bad things and will NOT change.They are criminals...murderers.

...............................................................

Important message-:

Hey mates, do check the series aesthetic booklet of this series for introduction of prime characters, character reference and to understand the characters.

Don't forget to like and comment for the series aesthetic ^_^

Thank You

-Isla

...............................................................

Hello friend,

Thank you so much for reading my book 'The Barbarous Us'. I am utterly grateful for that. I have a request to make. Kindly vote for each chapter. Each vote is very important for the growth of the book and the author. Do vote for each chapter if you like it. I would be really grateful. Also check Book II and III after book one. Enjoy Reading!!!

P.S: Share the book with your friends and family And don't forget to vote for each chapter ;)

Thank you

Isla:)