SEVENTY TWO

I need to put a "do not disturb" sign on the door.

"Yeah, so please don't tell him. Maybe one day when we are old and gray . . . no not even then. He would be senile and probably worse. He acts just like our grandfather sometimes, and our grandfather is an insane, perverted arse of the highest degree. He lives in Ireland and prefers to stay there, which is good. He would understand why I lusted after you. It's hard not to. I think every man with a working dick does. But I'm the only one foolish or stupid enough to stay it out loud." He laughed because he was stupid.

Very stupid. No wonder Eunha is pissed at him.

"It's gone now. Not that you're not attractive because you are, but I think . . . I know . . . I'm lusting after my wife a whole lot more. You had something to do with that. I don't know how you did it. Maybe it's just for the fact that you exist. But you did it. You took my lamb and made her a tiger. She isn't a lioness like you, but she is deadly in her own right. Plus the new hair style gets sexier with each passing day," he said.

Closing my eyes, I went back to sleep, trying my best to drown him out.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Day 18

"I thought I said no one was to enter Finland?" I asked them as I drank straight from the bottle.

Jongsuk nodded. "You did, sir, but she spotted one of our men in the airport before they had a chance to leave. They had no choice but to bring her along."

Sighing, I stared at the blonde woman known as Jihun's favorite mistress, Oh Hera. There was nothing I could do about it now. She wasn't the big fish I wanted but I could use her as bait.

"May I?" Namjoon asked, stepping up to the mirror.

"Knock yourself out." Maybe he could use his gentlemanly shit on her.

When he walked in, her dead eyes stared right through him.

"Are you the man who killed my son?" she questioned softly.

Namjoon simply raised an eyebrow. "I've killed many sons, ma'am. You're going to have to be more specific."

"Song/Oh Jaemin. Age twenty-seven. Six feet, two inches tall. Blond hair, blue eyes, he—"

"No, I did not kill him," Namjoon said. "That honor was left to my brother and two cars. I was under the impression Jaemin's mother died when he was young."

"That's what you get for being under everything." She smirked. "I was always made to be Jihun's wife. No other woman could carry his child, not even his stupid wife. I told him he should kill her and marry me, but he told me he couldn't. That he made some deal, but I knew it was lie. He took Jaemin from me and gave him to her. She was so beyond herself with happiness. Every day taking care of my son, I hated her. The day Jaemin called her Mother, I rammed an ice pick through her heart. Jihun was pissed so he broke four of my ribs and my jaw. But he loved me too much to kill me." She laughed so effortlessly, I wondered if Sora could use a roommate in the asylum.