FORTY EIGHT

How is that humanly possible? I thought as I stared at him in shock. He had stamina like I had never seen. Looking down at me, he stroked himself, which in return only made me want him again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Sitting up, I grabbed the bottle of pain meds, taking two with a glass of water and not brandy like I should have. Y/N could have her way for now. Looking down at the sleeping beauty beside me, I waited for the guilt to kick in. However, it was nowhere to be found. I had tricked her, and I didn't fucking regret it because I now had what I wanted. I had her. I felt it, the shift in her, as we had our way with one another. We went from the bathroom, to the shower, to the bed, where she helped me redress my wound before we fucked again. My shoulder, like she had said, hurt like a bitch, but it was worth it because I had her. I did what I needed to do to get my wife, and there was no fucking taking it back.

She knew now. She knew I was hers and she was mine, and now we could move the fuck forward. It felt like the longest war but it was over now, and we were both victors. One day, when we were about to die of old age, I would tell her. But for now, I would shut this away and never speak of it again. All I had to do was make sure my brother and cousin kept their mouths shut. If they didn't, I would kill them . . . and I meant it.

Trying my best to ignore the pain, I lifted myself from the bed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a jacket. I had thought I was quiet, however Y/N sat up, rubbing her eyes as she tried to focus on me. Fuck, she was beautiful.

"Where are you going?" She yawned, and it was cute.

"I'm going to have some words with my brother." I grinned. Walking over to her side, I kissed her cheek, and she accepted it without a glare or flinch.

The pain was worth it.

"Come back to bed. We can kill him when the sun is up." She smiled, pulling on my jacket, and I was tempted, but I needed to make sure this didn't blow up in my face. I didn't want to lose her.

"I will be right back." I kissed her lips. I couldn't stop kissing her. "I'm not going to kill him. My mother is fond of him. However, I will express how I feel in other ways."

She rolled her eyes at me before falling back on the bed. "Fine, but if you change your mind, this is the best place to hide a body. So much forest, and so few witnesses."

God, I loved her.

"I'll keep that in mind." I laughed, walking out the door. The moment I did, I was hit with fresh air. I had to give it to her; the camp location was beautifully hidden in the midst of the forest. It was large enough to fit all our men, with ten or eleven houses and one dining hall at the far end.

Seeing me, Hoseok limped over. The poor fuck.

"Jin and Namjoon are in the dining hall," he stated. Nodding, I walked slower so he could walk beside me.

"How is your leg?" I asked, trying my best not to smirk. Y/N and her handiwork.

"Doctor said it will be like this for another four or five months. I think your wife hates me, sir."

I couldn't help it. I laughed even though the pain ached in my chest.