𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

25/Mask, take it off

9.9K 194 35
By Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

After finishing up the dishes and tidying things up downstairs I decided to go upstairs to see what that little trouble maker was doing up there.

After dinner he went up without saying a word but I didn't find it weird as I just thought he was tired and he stayed in the sun for quite some time so it's only understandable.

I walked up the steps trying to be quiet in case he was busy and I wouldn't want to disturb him but he was just playing I think since I could hear his monitor playing music.

I knocked on his door three times and prepared to stay there for another round of knocks thinking he wouldn't hear the first time due to the volume of the music but my eyebrows went up in surprise when I heard a faint 'come in'.

I opened the door and my eyes instantly fell upon Hayden, who lazily sat on his gaming chair.
He looked strange...strangely hot.

His body relaxed on the chair and his legs spread open, his arms resting on the arms of the chair and his body facing me, as he expected me to come in.

Though that wasn't what made him look strange.
Him wearing a black mask that covered his whole face except for his eyes was the strange part, but that whole thing was what made him look absolutely drool worthy.

He was probably still slightly drunk to be doing such silly moves but was surely sober enough to know what he was doing so I know he wasn't stupid.

I bit my lip as I stared at him, the sexual music playing in the background not helping the situation at all.

His eyes scanned my body up and down, making it react with an unexplainable feeling.
It wasn't just butterflies, it was more.

His hand lifted the slightest bit and he motioned for me to go over, I didn't hesitate.
I walked over and sat on his left leg, his hand immediately sneaking around my waste and pulling me closer.

"Hey," He rasped and examined me with those pretty eyes of his.

"Hi," I replied, my voice sounding seductive even though I didn't mean it to sound that way.
I placed my hands on the arm wrests and leaned in close to his face that was still covered up by the mask which made him look a little intimidating and dangerous but that excited me.

"What are you doing?" I scrunched my brows together as I stared between his gorgeous eyes and the material that was covering his mouth that I wanted to kiss so badly.

My body was starting to tingle at the feeling of him touching my waist so firmly and at the sight of him in general.

His style was just breath taking these days, I just couldn't take him out of my head.

His black T-shirt fit him so well, hugging his strong arms and narrow waist. Pairing that with his beige cargo pants that looked incredible on him and on top of all that his silver chain that just completed the look.

"What does it look like?" He asked tilting his head to the side, his eyes also looking between my eyes and my lips as if he was asking me to pull that mask up and just do it already.

I smirked before I got up and helped myself on top of him, placing my legs on each side of his hips and straddling him on his seat that was big enough so it wouldn't make me uncomfortable.

His hands flew to my waist helping me on top of him, I could tell he was also smirking by the way his eyes looked.

They darkened when he looked down and then up at me again.

"It looks like you are trying to do something but what I'm not sure." I raise an eyebrow and wait for him to reply.

"Will you please shut up and lift this mask up." His eyes said it all as he demanded me.
The new sensation that hit my body as he spoke to me in that way was absurd and I had to squeeze his shoulder to hold myself back from biting him.

Sounds weird and kinky.

It is!

"Hm. If you tell me why, then I will." I smirk and get myself comfortable on top of him, his hands massaging my waist softly.

"I want you to kiss me," he narrowed his eyes after whispering what he wanted from me and I didn't hesitate to bring my hand up and lift the mast just enough to expose his pretty pink full lips that were showing a smile.

His tongue darted out, licking his bottom lip. His eyes watched me carefully as I planed my next move and that was to smash my lips onto his and that's exactly what I did.

I held his bicep with one hand and rested the other on his shoulder.
I kissed him softly at first but then when his hands started going down my ass and squeezed, the action made me get rougher.

His hands gripped my ass and I was occasionally grinding upon him because it felt so good.

He kissed me back the same pace I was going at and it was impressive that he learned this fast and we hadn't properly kissed the day that I was somewhat 'drunk'.

He kissed me slow and unsure but now he was full on sucking and I could feel his tongue at my bottom lip so I parted mine and invited him in.

His tongue smooth and warm started playing with mine. I could taste the red bull he'd been drinking.

"Mm," I moan, he tasted good.

"Mhm," he hummed back as if answering me.
I pulled the mask completely off his head so I could properly kiss him and not have to hold it up constantly.

The make out was getting heated rather quickly and my hand couldn't keep its poison on his shoulder, it just had to slide down to his pants that had a tent on it due to him being excited.

Poor thing was already so turned on and I knew I couldn't do anything about it.
I didn't want to overwhelm him with so many things at once, and it might sound weird but I have feelings for him and I don't feel like keeping away much longer so I'm gonna get close to him anyways.

I'm getting attached to him a little bit too much and that's scary but I can't help it.
He's just too sweet of a human.

My hand mindlessly grabbed at the bulge that was under me and squeezed the slightest, he immediately reacted and tried to pull away but I didn't allow it.

I kept on kissing him but now slower and softer.
His fingers dug into the flesh of my ass cheeks, and all of a sudden I was hit with a stinging slap on my ass that made me lift of him out of shock.

It was unexpected but I liked it.

"Mm." I squealed, feeling his hand caress me where he just slapped me, it was a sweet gesture.

I continued to stroke him through his pants and kissed his cheek instead, trailing kisses down his jaw and neck.

"Uh...fuck!" He sighed, leaning his head back to give me access to his neck.
His left hand wandered my back while the other stayed on my ass, I think he thought it still hurt and was trying to make it better because his hand was still softly caressing me.

"I know you were listening to me the other night at my door." He sighed making me freeze and slowly back up.

"Really?" I asked, getting a little shy that he'd known this whole time and didn't mention it.

Hayden pulled my head and kissed my lips surprising me once more at his sudden possessiveness, I liked it.

"I don't want you to stop doing it." He smirked knowingly, as if he was sure I would be sneaking to listen in on him jerking off and moaning my name, which he wasn't wrong if he did.

"I like how you sound," I say and look down, why was I getting shy all of a sudden?

My hand on him but now very still.
"Did you touch yourself imagining me moan that night?" He said and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

How the fuck did he know?
I swear he had some kind of power.
It's kind of scary.

Pushing the shock aside as I felt his hands slide up my sides I looked up at him and nodded.
My face was probably red by now, it's embarrassing to even think about it.

"You're so adorable," he spoke in awe, watching me with his head tilted to the side.

I bite my lip to prevent from blushing harder. And instead I smile and try to hide myself on his chest.

His chest rumbled when he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, landing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I think you should go to sleep," he reminds and I hum in response.

It was getting quite late and I was very tired from swimming today so it would be nice to close my eyes for a while.

"I'll get a blanket." Hayden held onto me as he rolled us back with his seat so he could grab a blanket that was on top of his bed and place it on top of me.

"Won't you be uncomfortable?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm very comfortable." He answered. "I'm only going to play one last game and get us to bed ok?" He told me and I just nodded.

The volume of the music was turned down and as we got situated by the monitor, my eyes were closed and I was ready to fall asleep at his steady heart beat that was right under my ear.

I was really comfortable, because he was sitting low so I was cozy, I'm not sure about him though.

My mind blurred in a second and I fell into a dark pit that snatched me from reality, and that was sleep obviously.

...

Ooooppp
Little action moment.
It's been boring I know.

Y'all ain't giving me suggestions.
But imma try to mix something up.

Anyways byeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
10.9M 223K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...
20.8K 353 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
504K 13.5K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...