𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

24/good boy

10.7K 197 19
By Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

Hayden picked out the white swimsuit that I liked a lot and it suited me well but I hadn't had the chance to wear it that much, so I was happy he chose that one.

I packed them in a bag and got all the essentials I would need, like sunscreen and sunglasses since it was quite hot today.

Others were just random shit I though we would need, like chapstick. Cuz that's totally needed.

I slid my feet into my slides and walked out the room wearing a spaghetti strap sun dress, that was light blue and was just perfect for today.

Olive's pool was self heating so it wouldn't be so cold even though the weather has been pretty confusing the past days.

"Hayden, are you ready?" I call out from the top of the stairs, instead of just going to his room. I wouldn't want to walk into him doing something that would make him uncomfortable so I just kept my distance.

I don't think he's seen me last night and if he did I think he didn't notice I was listening into him moaning.
That's so wrong of me.

Though he was acting a little strange this morning, I thought he just felt guilty for moaning my name last night and couldn't look me in the face?

I'm not sure.
I'm not uncomfortable though.

"Yea, wait for me downstairs." He shouted back from his room and I nodded letting him to whatever he was doing and headed downstairs.

He came back after three minutes and brought his shorts, even though he said he wouldn't swim.
I guess he changed his mind?

"Alright, let's go." He puts his shoes on and takes the keys of my car.

He's been driving my car like it's his own and I don't even mind it, I love taking a break from driving.

Though my car isn't the newest and by the way Hayden drives it I think it curses me out for letting it in his hands but it's okay, time to change it is coming and I can't wait to get this old babe out of my driveway cuz it's had it's times.

I'm still deciding on what kind of car I want so until I decide imma stick to it.

...

"Bro I've missed you so much!" Allie pulls me toward the backyard doors, where everyone was chilling outside by the pool already.

She was so excited to see me and so was olive. She literally crushed me in a tight hug, and immediately pulled me inside.
Taking me to her room to get ready for the pool.

We got into our swim wear and all that and before leaving downstairs we complimented each other's cute swimsuits of course.

Allies was a hot pink one and it looked amazing on her. While Olive's was a black one piece that had a cool cut out on the back.

Mine was a plain white two piece but it was cute. High waisted bottoms and tight top.
It had a cover up too but I didn't think to take it so now I was going to awkwardly stand around.

"Lesss go, why don't we?" Allie jumps around like a little child making me giggle at her.

"Yep." Olive agrees and we follow her down the stairs.

Getting outside was a little embarrassing but not that much.
I wasn't embarrassed of Hayden that was sitting comfortably on one of the launching chairs and the second I steps out the door his eyes were on me.

That was kind of nice.

But I was uncomfortable knowing the other guys were around too.
I didn't want to be seen by them so I hoped they wouldn't glance at me and would only look at their girls.

I hope Hayden doesn't look at the other girls either.

You're being possessive, don't you think?

No?

Well he's not your boyfriend, so calm down babes.

I know that, but..

Uhu.

Anyways.

...

Seeing the food the girls had set out for us on the table made me feel tired and a little hungry, so I exited the pool.
It makes sense why I'm so worn out, I had been swimming for a very long period of time.

The boys stayed about the pool for a little while before leaving because they didn't want to get in with us, but it's been an hour or two and they still haven't returned.
I got a little concerned.

"My god, this sun is burning me so good." Allie states and sighs in content.
I shake my head, she's interesting.

The sun is absolutely burning my skin, I need to put on some more sunscreen, or I'm gonna be crying all night long.

Just as I'm about to sit up the guys come back out of the house, I smile seeing Hayden approaching me so I take the bottle of sunscreen and hand it to him as soon as he's in arm reach.

He chuckles and shakes his head seeing me smiling. I turn my back to him and wait for him to lather me up with the product, and chew on my watermelon slices I'd gotten from the table that had a variety of fruits and other snacks to pick out from.

"Where were you guys?" I ask curiously.
Feeling his huge palm smooth the product over my skin.

"Out the front, we went to talk. And smoke." My head snapped around right as he said that.

"When did you start smoking?" I ask and search his face, he never said he smoked nor I ever seen him do it.

"I've been smoking for a little while but I never did it in front of you. I thought it would bother you." He shrugged and came in front of me to put sunscreen on my stomach and chest.

"I-it doesn't bother me, I just never thought you would-" I clamp my mouth shut when I feel his hand on top of my boobs that were popping out of my top.

The way he was touching them also, it was gentle and it felt sexual by the way he was looking at them.
His tongue resting on his bottom lip in concentration, and cheeks slightly red from the sun.

He was so cute.

"Thank you," I said and he looked up finally, realizing he's been staring for way too long.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." I saw a smirk form onto his lips but I didn't catch it clearly since he got up, placing the bottle in my bag and heading back to his buddies.

Fuck, he teases me and doesn't even notice it.

...

I stayed outside in the sun for a little bit more as everyone seemed to have gotten comfortable, drinking and snacking.

Hayden was drinking a little bit too much and I could only imagine what I was going to go through with him tonight.

I haven't encountered with a drunk Hayden yet so I'm not sure what I'm dealing with yet but imma prepare for whatever comes next.

"Girl your mans going through it or something? He seems to be drinking a little bit too much." Allie turns her head towards me, in her laying position on her stomach.

"I'm not sure what it is he's going through but hope it's nothing bad." I shrug and look back at him. He leans back and looks at me, his head tilted to the side.

But then he moves his attention away from me as it seemed like his phone was ringing.

I turned my eyes back to Allie.
"Is he not getting any? Cuz that seems the case." She peeks up at me with one eye closed, the sun was shining right on her face so that's understandable.

"What?!" I snap at her. "Allie you know we're not together, we don't do that stuff. We're....friends." I correct her and look back at Hayden who was now leaning forward with his elbows resting on his knees as he spoke on the phone with someone.

Looked pretty sober to me, by the way he was talking and making hand gestures.

"Mhm, just a matter of time before one of you breaks." She makes a sound with her tongue and when I look at her she gives me a teasing wink, making me roll my eyes.

"Where's Olive?" I ask and look around not having seen her in a while.
Matter of fact when did she leave?

"Um, they went to fuck, obviously." She replied in a duh tone and then lifted her head up to look at her man that was sitting next to Hayden, listening onto his conversation with the person on the phone.

"Ugh, he's so sexy." She whispers. "I'm sorry girl but I'm gonna have to get the fuck out of here as well. We'll be back though." She rushes on her feet and ran up to her boyfriend grabbing his hand and pulling him inside.

Leaving me all alone with Hayden and another guy that was Hayden's friend also but was busy on the phone too.

Hayden had ended the call and was drinking a glass of water before getting up and heading towards me.

I want to go home.

"Hey, sweetheart." He greeted me, sitting on the chair that Allie was laying a minute ago.

"Hey," I reply, sliding my feet of the seat and on the cement floor that was burning hot.
My knees touched his at the way we were sitting.

"You having fun?" He gave me the half opened eyes and I almost fell out my seat. He looked so good.

"Um- yea. I'm kind of bored though," I barely make up a sentence.
Hayden placed his hand on the bottom of my thighs and rubbed slowly.

"Do you want to leave?" He asks and I straighten my back in interest.
Yes I do want to leave, thank you very much for asking.

I nod and bite my bottom lip, stopping myself from getting closer to him.
His hands felt nice on my skin, they rubbed and squeezed in all the right places, it felt like a massage.

"Yes, please." I say as it seemed like he didn't quite catch my nod.

He slid his hands off and nudged his chin towards my stuff.
"Get your stuff," he said, his eyes still halfway opened.

He looked high.

"I'm driving." I say as I gather all my things which weren't that many since I didn't scatter them around so I was finished fast and on my feet in seconds.

Standing in front on him with my hand outstretched, asking for the keys.
I'm not letting him drive like this.

He frowned and slapped his own hand on mine, intertwining our fingers and pulling me inside the house and towards the front door.

"Hayden, I want the keys." I tell him and he hums no to me.

"Yes." I squeeze his hand.
How am I supposed to make him obey me, I'm not risking our lives. He's not capable of driving.

"I wanna drive though." He pouts, stopping outside of the front door, looking down at me like a little puppy.

"I'll let you next time, okay?" I offer sweetly, hopping to convince him.

"Why not now?" He protests and I sigh, trying to figure out what to do to convince him to let me drive.

"Hayden you're being a bad boy, you need to give me the keys right now." I pull my hand from his and put my hand out asking for the keys once more.

Since he's acting like a kid I guessed he would listen to me if I disciplined him.

"I'm not a bad boy, I'm a very good boy, see." He pulls out the keys from his pocket and hands them to me, his face representing a little child that was waiting for his praise for doing a good job.

How sweet.

"Good boy," I pat my hand on his chest before heading towards my car that had gotten quite some sun itself today.
I got my bag inside and opened the passenger door for Hayden as he seemed to have frozen in his spot by the door, watching me.

"Come," I wave my hand and point at the seat.
He listened and walked up to me, getting inside. I made sure he was all buckled up before I went around the car and got in the drivers side.

...

Hello, hi, bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.8K 38
"Please! Just stay the hell away from me!" I cried while snapping at him. "No! You are NOT going anywhere until you explain to me what the hell is g...
776K 14.9K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
330K 7K 25
"You don't own me!" I shout glaring up at him as he smirks down at me tightening his grip around my neck. "You're mine sweet cheeks. Ever since I wa...