𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

By Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... More

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
13/Girls time
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

23/shame on you?

8.7K 191 65
By Badbitty10

Almira's pov'

I shook awake and sat up just trying to remember what the fuck i was dreaming about just now but I couldn't remember it so I just waved it off and slowly got off my bed and walked to my bedroom door.

I tried my best not to make any noise as I walked out of my room, leaving the door open.

But when I was the one to hear noise coming from Hayden's bedroom I froze dead in my tracks.

Seems like Hayden wasn't asleep, he was making noise in his room and I could hear it clear as day.

What the fuck?

I was literally frozen in my spot out of shock of hearing the most angelic sounds ever.

He was moaning, and not just moaning, he was moaning my name.

And that weirdly felt so good. It made me feel hot.
My insides were doing swirls and I could feel my panties getting damp.

I shamelessly bite my lip and take a step closer toward his door.
I can't stop listening, I've never in my life been more turned on by a guys moan. I always found it awkward but in this moment it was something you'd only creat in your mind.

And the fact that he was saying my name was just the cherry on top.

"Fuck," he groans and my hand flies to my mouth to refrain from making a sound.

I try to get closer but my floor said otherwise and creaked just as I was about to move and he definitely heard it because he stopped.

That was my cue to get the fuck away before I get caught, so I do just that and carefully turn around and head down the stairs to where I was going the first place.

Shit shit.

I hope he didn't see me.

I heard the door open when I was halfway down the stairs but I didn't look, hoping he thought I just didn't hear him.

I run to the kitchen and grab a glass of water in case he comes down and asks me anything I'll pretend I didn't hear anything and was just trying to get water.

Yeah that's what I'll do.

I take a deep breath and take the glass with me and head towards the stairs after I thought it was safe to go.
And I was right.

I didn't hear anything as I went to my room and closed the door behind me.

But I couldn't sleep after that.
The fear of getting caught and the feeling that he gave me mixed together was insanely overwhelming as I hadn't been touched or hadn't touched myself in a while, so it was daring.

I closed my eyes and imagined Hayden touching himself, and moaning my name.
My hand slowly crept down my stomach and under my panties which were wet.

A sigh escaped my mouth the second my fingers made contact with my clit that was begging for attention.
I wanted to let loose and just moan out freely but I didn't want him to hear me, I would be embarrassed.

I bit my lip and continued to rub slow circles on my clit before I slide a finger inside.
My back arches, as the thought of Hayden being next to me and touching me appears in my head.

It's very wrong of me to think that way but since I heard him relief himself while saying my name I think it's only fair I do It back.

And why wouldn't I?

He's so fucking hot I can't even think straight sometimes.
He's so handsome and cute and literally everything you could think of.

He acts clueless on some occasions but then does that and absolutely shocks me.

I slide a second finger and almost slip a moan out.

The way his lips feel.
Those lips that no ones ever had a chance to kiss besides me.

He's untouched and he showed it so clearly without even knowing.

He barely knew how to kiss me back.
But his hands know the right places to touch, for a beginner he's way too good.

My toes curl as I feel myself getting closer to the edge.
His hand gripping my thigh so gently was a trigger and I came undone.

"Oh shit," I whisper and slowly get up to clean myself up.
Put on some new underwear and lay back in bed.

...

Hayden's pov'

She definitely heard. I know she did.

I'm not bothered by that.
I'm just thinking what she thought when she heard me saying her name.

Did she think I'm weird or worst disgusting? For saying her name while touching myself?

Fuck, I've screwed up! She's going to yell at me.

Last night I heard a creak of the floor right outside my door and I stopped what I was doing immediately and got up to check.

She was fast though and got away from my door and pretended she was going down the stairs.
I saw her head before she disappeared downstairs.

She's smart.

I wait in the dining room, sat in my usual seat. My hands on top of the table, interlocked and my head down. I'm a little ashamed knowing she knows what I was doing last night.

But I hope she's not uncomfortable by me.

"Morning, Hayden." Almira came in through the kitchen door and straight to the kitchen to start breakfast and i couldn't look up, at one point I glanced up at her but looked right back down again.

"Morning," I responded.

"Did you sleep ok?" She asks and I nod, not wanting to speak as speaking to her felt wrong.
"Are you okay?" She came and sat next to me, her hand to my chin, lifting my head up so I'm looking at her.

Her eyebrows were drawn together as she worriedly watched me.
"What's wrong, baby?"

Fuck! Not again!

Her sweet words and her smell was making me tingle, and I could also feel myself getting harder as well.

"Nothing," I pulled back, away from her hand and her smell.
"I'm good," I answer and try to mask the fact that I was imagining very bad things with her, right in front of her.

Shame on you!

Yeah ok. That helped a lot!
Thanks!

"Okay, don't be like that, you're scaring me." She says, getting up and going back to do what she was already doing before.

"Sorry,"

"Olive invited us for a pool day, want to come?" Almira asks and i open my mouth slightly, thinking about it.

"Umm, sure?" I shrug, not sure if I want to go but I'm not letting her go alone so I'm gonna go anyway.

"Nice,"

"Mhm."

"I have a few options of bikinis and I want you to pick one for me cuz I can't decide, can you do that for me?" She asks, bringing me a glass of orange juice.

"Uhh-" yes! I can do that!

"You don't have to." She shrugs.

"No, I'll do it," I nod and lean over the table again, taking a sip of the juice.

"Okay, perfect."

...

Okayyyy

Hope you liked it:)

Comment what you thought ig.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
14.1K 308 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
386K 10.6K 36
#7 in roommates #191 in romance #241 in love "Time for a bath don't you think." He whispered dangerously sending shivers down my spine. Gosh this re...
172K 3.1K 22
"Don't call me anything but Jade!" I scowled. "And what happens if I don't?" He took a step forward making me feel smaller in seconds. "I-i..." "Rig...