TAENY Fanfics 2 (MultiShot)

By taextiff

TAENY Fanfics 2 (MultiShot) ❗STRICTLY MATURED CONTENT❗ Hello to the Locksmiths and TaeNy shippers out there... More

1- Wild
1- Fools
1- Talk Me Down
2- Haunted I
2- Haunted II
3- My Sister's Bestfriend I
3- My Sister's Bestfriend II
3- My Sister's Bestfriend IV
4- Photograph I
4- Photograph II
4- Photograph III
4- Photograph IV
5- Half Moon I
5- Half Moon II
6- Dirty Secret I
6- Dirty Secret II
7- Pet I
7- Pet II
8- Family I
8- Family II
9- Dirty Hotline I
9- Dirty Hotline II
9- Dirty Hotline III
9- Dirty Hotline IV
9- Dirty Hotline V
10- Fun I
10- Fun II
11- Maid I
11- Maid II
12- Math Freak I
12- Math Freak II
12- Math Freak III
12- Math Freak IV
12- Math Freak V
13- The Widow I
13- The Widow II
13- The Widow III
13- The Widow IV
13- The Widow V
13- The Widow VI
14- Sextape I
14- Sextape II
14- Sextape III
14- Sextape IV
15- Coffee & Wine
15- Meet & Dine
15- Strawberry & Lobster
15- Sun & Surf
15- Cocktails & After
16- Sessions I
16- Sessions II
17- Alpha I
17- Alpha II
18- Gay Star I
18- Gay Star II
19- My Pet Cat I
19- My Pet Cat II
19- My Pet Cat III
19- My Pet Cat IV
20- My Brother's Bestfriend I
20- My Brother's Bestfriend II
21- We Meet Again I
21- We Meet Again II
21- We Meet Again III

3- My Sister's Bestfriend III

170 2 0
By taextiff

The doctors started talking to Mr Hwang. I couldn't understand anything so I was feeling really lost.

"I'm sorry.." said Mr. Hwang

And well, I understood that! I started panicking and asking Tiffany's dad to tell me in which room they have her in. He told me and I run there. I walked into the room and saw her lying on the bed looking exhausted. I run next to her and pulled her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry Fany-ah, It's all my fault. I should have heard you when you said that you felt something was wrong" I started crying.

"Hey, don't cry Taetae, I hate seeing you cry" She pulled out of the hug, cupped my face and gave me a kiss. "And I'm sure that our baby hates seeing you cry too"

My eyes widened.

"Y-you mean th-that the baby's fine? You didn't lose it?"

She shook her head. "I almost did but the doctors were able to save it"

"Then we're still going to have a baby?!"

"Yes Taetae, we're still having a baby"

I started jumping up and down I went to the pregnant lady on the bed next to Tiffany's and gave her a hug. "Me baby born be!" I said to her and kissed her on the cheek.

Then a big man came towards me and held me by my shirt's collar. He started yelling at me while I was looking at him with a smile on my face. I hugged him and told him the same I told the pregnant lady before.

I heard Tiffany talking to them in english but I didn't care I kept on hugging him and smiling like crazy. After Tiffany was done talking, the man let go of my shirt and patted me on the back while saying something to me.

"Taetae, the man is saying congratulations for our baby"

I smiled at him and bowed. "Tank you!" I said and smiled at him. I then run back to Tiffany and pulled her into another hug.

"Taetae, you're squeezing me too hard" She said I immediately let go and started showering her face with kisses while saying I love you in between.

"I love you too Taetae, now calm down we're in the hospital"

I don't care I'm so freaking happy!

"I can't Fany-ah. We're having a baby! Our baby! The one we saw before on that movie. It's so cute already, imagine when it comes out it will be the cutest thing ever!"

--

Tiffany's POV

"Taetae, seriously, CALM DOWN!" I told her with my stern voice she stopped spazzing, looked at me, flashed her dimple smile and started showering me with kisses again.

"Why aren't you affectionate like her?" I heard the woman beside me ask her husband. "Look how happy she is they're having a baby. You didn't look 10% as happy as she does"

I started giggling at their bickering and Taetae stopped kissing me and looked at me.

"Why are you laughing Fany-ah?"

"It tickles Taetae"

She nodded her head. She looked like she was thinking for a while and then she smirked, she lift up my shirt and started kissing my belly while saying I love you my baby over and over again.

"Awww, look at that! You useless piece of shit, have never done that to me. Even that kid will be a better parent than you!" The woman beside me said and started punching her husband making Taetae stop kissing me in the process.

"Ahem" I heard someone clear his throat beside me. I turned around and saw daddy standing there with a sad expression.

"Daddy! Where have you been?" I asked him.

"I was talking to the doctors. I'm really sorry princess, It's all my fault" He said and took a hold of my hand.

"It's not your fault daddy, don't say that"

He shook his head.

"It is, the doctors said it was from excessive stress and I know my fight with Taeyeon was the reason behind it. The doctors said that if we had come a little later we could have lost both of you. As much as I don't want to admit it, if it wasn't for Taeyeon I would have lost you, my princess" Daddy said and turned to look at Taeyeon who was staring at us like a lost puppy.

"Does this mean you will accept us Daddy?" I asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"I will try to" He answered with a smile.

I let out a squeal of happiness and hugged daddy.

"Thank you, Daddy. I love you very much!" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too princess. Now, I'm going to take Taeyeon and have a little talk with her" He said with his stern voice and looked at Taetae.

--

Taeyeon's POV

"Taeyeon come outside, I need to talk to you" I gulped and followed Mr. Hwang outside the room. "Sit!" He said pointing at the chairs that were outside.

I did what he told me and looked up at him.

"I'm sorry Sir, I know that everything that happened was my fault I should have listened to Tiffany's yells sooner" I said and looked down on my lap.

"I am not blaming you Taeyeon. In fact I was surprised"

Well that makes two of us..

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised, trying to understand where the discussion was heading to.

"I was surprised with how responsible you proved yourself to be. You saved my little princess today and I'm now sure that you'll do anything to protect her if anything happens. So I decided to give you a chance and try to accept your relationship with my daughter"

My eyes went wide and a smile decorated my face.

"Really? Oh my God! Thank you Sir, thank you so much!" I said and jumped up to hug him.

I started making my way towards Tiffany's room to tell her when Mr. Hwang grabbed me by the back of my collar and made me sit back down.

"I'm not done talking yet" He said with a stern voice and I nodded. "As I said I will try to accept your relationship, but if you ever make my princess cry, you better hide. Cause if I catch you I will cut your little thingy off and serve it to you for dinner. Do you hear me?"

I nodded and gulped. Well..

--

Tiffany's POV

It's been almost a month since I nearly had a miscarriage we're now back in Korea with Taeyeon's mom constantly bugging me to get married and making me eat all the time.

Taeyeon is always turning down any advances I make and it's pissing me off. I know she's afraid that something might happen to the baby but I have needs that need to be satisfied, my sex drive has gone through the roof during these past few weeks and I need my Taetae's little Taetae, badly!

Today we have an appointment with Doctor Song to find out the gender of our baby, Taeyeon is currently taking a shower with the door locked, she won't even let me peek!

"Fany-ah! Are you in the bedroom?"

I heard her yell from the bathroom.

"Yes Taetae, do you need anything?"

"Yes.. go to the living room, I forgot to take any clothes with me and I don't want you to attack me"

"Yah! I can control myself you know? Besides I'm lying down on the bed right now and I have no intention of getting up"

"Ugh! Fine! But close your eyes"

I did what she told me and placed my hand in front of my eyes.

"Okay, you can come out now"

I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps passing by me towards the wardrobe. I parted my fingers and peeped through them and there she was, butt naked bending in front of the wardrobe looking for her underwear. I felt myself get really hot, I mean my girlfriend was in front of me naked and wet, who would blame me if I just pounced on her?

"Hey! I told you to have your eyes closed I can feel you staring at me!" She said and turned around giving me a full frontal view.

"I'm sorry Taetae but I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just watching. I can still keep it in my pants"

"You better!" After that she got dressed really quickly and she came and gave me a peck. "Come on, let's go see our baby!" She pulled me up and we walked towards my car with me driving us to the doctor's.

We were sitting in the waiting room with Taeyeon fidgeting in her chair. "Taetae, relax"

"I can't! What do you think it will be, a boy or a girl? Or what if it comes out like me? Oh my God! Fany, this can't happen!"

Okay I think she's starting to freak out.

"Taetae, stop! It doesn't matter what our baby will be, as long as it's healthy I'm okay with it. And if it comes out like you, it will make a girl very happy in the future exactly how you make me, okay?"

She nodded and I gave her a kiss.

"Ms Hwang, the doctor is ready to see you now" said the assistant.

We got up and entered Ms Song's office. "Goodmorning Tiffany, Taeyeon how are you today?"

"We are fine, ready to see what our baby's gender is!" I said.

"Okay then, lie down here and we'll find out"

"Wait!" Taeyeon suddenly yelled making me and the doctor look at her. "Can you wait a bit? I need to go to the toilet"

Ms Song started laughing.

"Sure Taeyeon, go we'll be waiting"

After Taeyeon left the room I found the opportunity to talk about my recent problem with the doctor.

"Doctor Song, can I ask you something?"

"Of course Tiffany that's why I'm here anyway and please call me Victoria"

"Uhm, you know, lately I've been having this need"

"Need? What kind of need?"

"Sexual. I'm very horny lately and Taeyeon refuses to make love to me, she says she's afraid to hurt the baby"

"Oh, I'm sure the baby will be fine, although I'm a little worried with the episode you had back in the USA. You know what? You can give it a try but the moment you see even the slightest blood you will stop immediately and you will not try it again unless I give you the okay"

"Really? OMG thank you! Can you tell that to Taeyeon? Make it seem like it's important to fulfill all of my needs for the baby or something like that?"

"Sure, I can also suggest some positions that are best for you and the baby"

"Thank you Ms Song!"

"I told you to call me Victoria"

"Thank you Victoria!"

"Who's Victoria? Are you cheating on me? Why Fany-ah? Is it because I won't put out?"

When did Taeyeon get here?

"I am Victoria and no she's not cheating. But since you mentioned it it's important to fulfill Tiffany's every desire it's good for the baby"

"Really? Won't it hurt the baby?"

"I doubt can have sex as you normally did, but if you see any blood stop all actions okay?"

Taeyeon started nodding.

"Also take this brochure it shows the best sex positions for pregnant women" Taeyeon took it and shoved it into her backpack while turning red.

She's so cute!

"Now! Let's see if you're waiting for a prince or a princess"

I got up and lied down on the special chair. I unbuttoned my jeans, raised my t-shirt and felt the cold gel come in contact with my skin.

"So, as you can see here's your baby, it's head, arms and legs"

"Fany-ah! Look at it, it's so cute! And it looks like a human!"

I felt Taeyeon grab my hand while she was looking at the screen and smiling like an idiot and I almost started tearing up.

"Let's see now what gender is your baby" I felt the doctor move the thing on my belly and I saw on the screen the legs of my baby. "I see.. Well Tiffany, Taeyeon congratulations you're having a baby girl!" said the doctor.

"A girl?! It's a girl? Oh my God! We're going to have a baby girl! Fany-ah! It's a girl, a tiny, gorgeous baby girl! Oh my God, Oh my God!" Taeyeon was freaking out she was talking so fast that I think she forgot how to breathe.

"Taetae, you're turning purple!" And I'm sure that's not normal. After I said that I saw Taeyeon's eyes turn white and her falling down on the floor.

"I think Taeyeon just fainted"

--

It's been two days since we went to Doctor Song and found out we're having a little girl, we immediately called our parents and told them. Taetae's parents went crazy they are really happy and Mama Kim in on my neck to remodel our guest room into a nursery but I think it's too soon. Dad also reacted surprisingly well at the news so I was really happy!

But I also have a problem. Apparently Taetae is still worried about the baby and we have not had sex yet and I'm getting extremely horny. We are both lying down on bed right now. I'm reading a fashion magazine while Taetae is playing on her phone.

"Fany-ah, I'm going to take a shower"

I nodded and hummed as a response, she's going to lock the door again anyway. She got up grabbed a towel and got into the bathroom. Once the door was closed I waited for that hateful sound of the key turning but all I heard was water running. That hateful sound never came, she didn't lock the door! Is it an invitation for me to join her or did she just forget?

Whatever the case is, I don't care, I got up and undressed myself. I opened the door and saw her she was just standing there looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"What took you so long Fany-ah? The water's going to get cold"

When did my little Taetae get all confident?

She motioned for me to go closer to her and I did right away. "I'm sorry I didn't make love to you all this time but I was scared about the baby, but since the doctor said it's okay I'm willing to get over my fears. I also researched about ideal sex positions for pregnant women so I'm completely ready now!" She said and flashed me her dimple smile.

I smiled back and kissed her. My hands automatically wrapped around her neck while hers wrapped around my waist pulling me closer.

After a while we pulled away and she bit my earlobe. "I've missed you.." She whispered and started kissing her way down to my neck where she found my pulse point and started sucking on it determined to leave a mark.

"I missed you too Taetae" I said and I felt her hardened buddy pocking my entrance. "I see someone's excited" I said and smirked at her.

She looked up at me.

"You have no idea" She said and latched her mouth onto my hardened nipple.

Low moans escaped my mouth as I felt that familiar heat of her talented mouth engulf my hardened nub. She slowly inserted her buddy into my pussy.

"Is that okay? Do you feel any pain?"

I shook my head and kissed her giving her the okay to keep going. She started thrusting slowly in and out of me as I wrapped my leg around her waist to give her better access.

I buried my head into her neck kissing it over and over again. She started thrusting a bit faster but not fast enough for me.

"Taetae, go faster baby" And she obeyed.

She picked up her pace even more making my eyes shut in pleasure. I started moaning like crazy while I held on to her tighter as I felt the strength in my legs lessen.

"Oh God! Taetae, don't stop.. I'm going to come"

She kept on thrusting and my orgasm hit me shortly after that. She thrusted a few more times until I calmed down and then she pulled her cock out of me.

"But Taetae you didn't-"

"It's okay. Let's get you somewhere warm first and then we'll continue" She said and pecked my lips. She closed the water tap and pulled me out of the bathroom.

Taeyeon then let go of my hand and pulled the bed comers away before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here" She said spreading her arms when I got closer she pulled me to sit on her lap facing her.

After that she pulled the bed covers and put them around us. "I love you Fany-ah" She said before making me sit on her buddy.

"I love you too, Taetae.."

She placed her hands on my butt cheeks and made me ride her cock. When I got tired she held me still and she moved her own hips up and down fucking me fast and hard. "Oh my God! Taetae that's it. Keep doing that, it feels fucking amazing!"

"Ugh, Fany-ah I'm going to come"

"No! Not yet Taetae, let's come together.. I'm close too" She kept fucking me at an immense speed my boobs were going up and down and she tried to grasp them every time into her awaiting mouth.

"Fany, I can't hold it any longer"

And after a few more thrusts she came with me following shortly after that. She collapsed on the bed with me on top of her.

"Taetae, can we go again?" I asked while I started moving my hips up and down again in order to awaken my little friend.

She chuckled and pushed me away. I felt really disappointed, I thought she wouldn't refuse me, but I guess I was wrong.

"Get on the bed, on all fours"

Okay so I wasn't wrong..

I immediately squealed in joy and kneeled on the bed. She came behind me and started kissing my back from the waste up until she got to my neck.

"Do you like having sex with me that much?" She asked and I know she was smirking even though I didn't see her.

"I told you I missed you and I'm super horny, so yeah.."

She kissed my nape and pushed her buddy inside of me. "Oh shit! I love it when you fill me up like that"

She placed her hands on my hips holding me in place and she started moving back and forth. One of her hands moved more and she started playing with my clit while her other grabbed my boob.

*RING*

Suddenly my cell phone started ringing and Taeyeon growled in frustration when I told her to give it to me. She reached for it without pulling out and when I saw the caller ID I pushed her away but she didn't budge she just held me tighter and slowed her pace.

"If you do anything funny and my dad finds out we're having sex while I'm talking to him on the phone.. I'll kill you" I told her and all I got for an answer was a mischievous smile.

''Hey daddy''

And Taeyeon kept thrusting.

''Hey Princess, what are you doing?''

''Nothing much, just watching a movie with Taetae''

And Taeyeon thrusted harder and faster making me bite on the shits to muffle my moans.

''But d-daddyy isn't it.. OH!.. really early.. mmm.. there?''

''Well, why are you talking like that, what happened?''

And Taeyeon found my G-spot.

''Oh my God! N-nothing happened daddy, we-re.. Oh shit!.. Just watching a thriller''

''Ahhh! Now I get it. You were always afraid of these kind of movies. Well as I started saying before I'm actually not in America right now. I'm outside of your apartment building''

And Taeyeon made me come.

I pushed Taeyeon away from me and focused on the voice on the other end of the line.

''What do you mean, you're outside of my apartment building?''

''Why don't you let me in and tell me your apartment's number and then we can talk''

''Apartment 4A it's on the fourth floor, tell the guards I'm waiting for you''

''Okay princess see you in a minute''

The call ended and I turned my attention to the petite girl lying next to me. "Daddy is here so if I were you I'd go do something about that" I said pointing to her still erect penis.

She immediately jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I got up as well and fixed the bed while picking up the scattered clothes on the floor. I opened the windows to get rid of the smell of sex and got dressed just in time to hear the doorbell ringing. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"Hello princess how are you?" He asked caressing my hair.

"I'm fine daddy, come in. Let's go sit in the living room" I said and pulled him to sit on the couch.

"Where's Taeyeon?"

"She's in the bedroom getting ready. Why are you here daddy?"

"Well, Taeyeon's mother called me"

"She what?! Why would Momma Kim do that?"

"What's wrong? What did eomma do?" I heard a voice talk from behind me and I saw Taeyeon coming towards us with wet hair. I guess she'll play the shower card.

"Oh hello Taeyeon" Daddy said and Taeyeon bowed to him before sitting next to me on the couch.

"Hello Mr. Hwang, how come you're in Korea?"

"I was just telling Stephanie about it. Well your mother called me and she had a good reason to do so. Princess, your baby bump is starting to show and both me and Taeyeon's parents agree that you have to get married. soon.."

Did daddy just say that he wants me to get married with Taetae?

"We do? I mean you're okay with that?" I asked.

"I am. I thought about it a lot and I think that Taeyeon loves you very much and she'll do anything to make you happy, so I decided that she's worthy of my princess. Also my princess' princess is going to be born and she has Taeyeon's blood in her so.."

I immediately got up and hugged him.

"Thank you daddy! I love you so much"

"I love you too princess" He said as he caressed my hair.

We stopped hugging when we heard Taeyeon clear her throat making both of us to look at her.

"Thank you so much Mr Hwang for allowing me to marry your daughter" She said and bowed.

"Taeyeon-ah, you can call me dad from now on" Daddy said and he gestured for Taeyeon to come over.

She walked towards us and daddy pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you dad" She said.

"Omo! Taetae, are you crying?"

"Yeah.."

"Why?"

"I don't know! Fany-ah make it stop, please.." She said and she hugged me burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"You were right, she is cute" said daddy while chuckling.

"I-I'm n-not c-cute!" Taetae managed to say between her sobs.

"Of course you're not" I said making her pull away to look at me.

"Yah! Have you seen me? I'm the cutest thing on Earth! Look at my pout!"

Both daddy and I started laughing.

"Taetae, make up your mind are you cute or not?" I asked.

"I am when I decide to be, okay?"

"Okay, so from now on tell me when I'm allowed to call you cute"

"Okay!" She said and gave her cute dimple smile.

"Dork! Daddy where are your suitcases? Taetae will help you move into the guestroom" I said and Taeyeon widened her eyes, pointing at herself while mouthing 'Me?'

"Oh, there's no need for that princess. I'll be staying at a hotel my stuff is already there. Also I don't think your guest room will remain like that for long. I think Taeyeon's mom wants to take you shopping tomorrow to buy things to turn it into a nursery"

"Tomorrow? Isn't it a bit too soon to do all these things?" I asked.

"No, I think she's right. It's better to be prepared beforehand. Also I think she has arranged for you to meet with a wedding planned tomorrow as well"

Well that, I don't mind at all..

"Does that mean that I have to go too?" Taeyeon asked.

"Well of course you do Taetae, do you think I'll decide everything on my own?" I retorted.

"Yes? We will buy anything you want anyway" She said.

"That's a given but I have to at least let you state your opinion about things don't I?"

"But I hate shopping!" She whined and pouted with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's for our baby! You won't even do it for her?" I asked and saw her face soften.

"Ugh! I hate how you always make me do whatever you want"

"Well I'm a Princess for a reason. You have to obey me"

"Oh God! My granddaughter will be even more spoiled than you are" Daddy said.

"Daddy! How can you say that? I'm your daughter!"

"Well I'm sorry princess, but seeing how whipped Taeyeon is right now I can only imagine how she'll treat your daughter. Get ready to get ignored in the future princess, enjoy the attention while you still got it"

"Hehe, I'm sure I can handle both of them" said Taeyeon.

"Oh no you won't. Believe me Taeyeon, I was you''

Does that mean that when our baby is born, Taetae will stop giving me princess time? I won't be seeing her little Taetae often? I can't let that happen.. I need to have playdates for little Taetae and little Fany often, even after our baby is here. How will I ever survive without having her when it had been two weeks or something and I was ready to rape her? She was already willing to stay away from me and our baby is not even born yet. I'm going to lose my Taetae to my own child!

--

"Stop doing that! You're making me dizzy"

"I can't, I'm very nervous unnie" I said as I continued pacing up and down in the small room.

"Taeyeonie, just sit down you're going to get sweaty, and getting married covered in sweat is never right" Junie told me and I stopped pacing right away.

"Right, Fany-ah doesn't like me when I'm sweaty, unless she's equally sweaty as well" I said with a smirk.

"Ewww, too much information baby sis, too much! Having to witness you horny kids right in the act once was more than enough" Unnie said covering her ears.

"Eww indeed. Anyway I'm gonna go wait for Tiffany okay" Junie said.

"Okay. She isn't here yet?" I asked.

"Nope.. but I think she's on her way" She answered before leaving the room.

"Maybe she won't come! Maybe she changed her mind and doesn't want to marry me and she'll run away to the Stated and she'll find a handsome man to get married to and they'll raise my baby as their own and I'll never see her again and-"

"SHUT UP ALREADY!" Unnie yelled while shaking my shoulders.

There was a knock on the door and eomma's head popped in.

"She's here. Taetae go to your place now" Eomma said and I suddenly felt my knees giving out.

"Oh my God! I'm getting married!" I yelled as unnie was practically pushing me all the way to the small altar in our backyard.

"Will you shut it already? Jesus Christ!" Unnie said as she went to stand beside me after hitting the back of my head.

"She's coming" I heard eomma whispering loudly to me and my eyes darted to the door that connects the backyard with the rest of the house I was staring at it intensely.

When I saw the door open I think I forgot to breathe. Junie walked out the door holding a bouquet of pink flowers and then the most beautiful woman on Earth came into sight and my jaw immediately dropped.

Tiffany was wearing a simple line long white dress embedded with small soft pink jewels on the chest area, she was simply breathtaking.

She moved closer to me with her dad holding her hand, she was staring straight at me with a bright smile on her face that I couldn't help not to return.

When they were in front of me Mr Hwang extended his hand that was holding on Tiffany's. "Take care of my princess Taeyeon-ah. If you make her cry I swear you're gonna wish you were never born"

All I could do as a response was swallow hard and nod.

I took Tiffany's hand and gave it a light squeeze before turning to the officiator that Tiffany's dad brought all the way from America.

"As Tiffany and Taeyeon prepared for the ceremony part of this wedding celebration, they reflected on what it is that they love about each other. It was easy for them!

Taeyeon, Tiffany sees in you a funny, kind, and sweet woman. She loves that you think she is funny and that you always find a way to compliment her. She loves that you always want to be close. You remember details of the stories she tells. You want to be part of her family and circle of friends. You help her around the house. But most importantly, you are so close that even when she is at her worst, you always find a way to make her feel better. Tiffany, Taeyeon loves that you always think about your relationship and put it first in your decisions and actions. She loves your brain, your smile, and your beauty. She likes that you can be really silly. She loves your emails and texts. She loves your kisses. She just really loves you!

You both look to a shared future that includes raising a happy healthy family. That future also includes a richly lived life together.. going out to restaurants, hanging out with family, relaxing at home in front of the TV, singing and dancing.. both can do the singing but Taeyeon better do the dancing. The years will come and go.. you won't take each other for granted, you will laugh a lot, you will be the best parents you can be, you will grow older and wiser together. It's a good story, and the ending is not in sight!"

While the officiator was talking all I could do was stare deeply into Tiffany's eyes trying to convey all my love for her.

"Wedding rings are a symbol of commitment and love. The rings are circular, like their love, with no beginning and no end. They represent what has been and what will always be. They are made of solid, sturdy material which is meant to survive years and years of hand-holding, washing dishes and tender caresses. Couples wear their wedding rings every day as a symbol of their love. Can we have the rings now?" The officiator said and right away Hayeon unnie moved from behind me handing us the rings.

"Taeyeon, you will go first. Please place Tiffany's ring on the tip of her ring finger and repeat after me"

I nodded and did as I was told.

"I love you, my heart and love is in this ring, I promise to be your faithful wife, to love you through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy, I promise you my unconditional love and I give you my unwavering trust, when you look at this ring remember that I love you always" I said and saw tears in Tiffany's eyes.

"You may slide the ring all the way onto her finger. Tiffany, it's your turn.."

"Taeyeon, thank you for my beautiful ring, I love you, my heart and love is in this ring, I promise to be your faithful wife, to love you through the best and the worst, through the difficult and the easy, I promise you my unconditional love and I give you my unwavering trust, when you look at this ring remember that I love you always"

"I asked both Tiffany and Taeyeon to sum up their relationship in one word. I can honestly say that for the first time in my history of doing weddings and asking couples this question, they both used the same word: love. Tonight is all about love. It has been my honor to officiate your ceremony this evening. And now I get to say something you've been looking forward to hearing tonight. By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you married. You may kiss your wife"

I immediately grabbed Tiffany by the waist and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"Yah! Do that after you get a room" I heard my unnie's voice say followed by a slap on the back of my head making me break the kiss.

"Hehe, sorry.." I said and smiled at her.

"Whatever, come on, let's party!" said unnie throwing a punch in the air.

--

The celebration after the ceremony was really nice Mama Kim had outdone herself and every single food was delicious.

Taeyeon and I were as usual in our own little world, I really can't believe that I'm now married to that little dork.

"Hey! I wanna make a speech" said a drunk Hayeon out of nowhere making everyone turn our attention to her.

Junie was beside her whispering something trying to make her sit down again.

"No, I'm the best woman and I will make a speech for the happy couple"

Junie gave up and shook her head in defeat while sitting back down.

"Tiffany, baby sis, I know that I'm supposed to congratulate you and be happy for your wedding but the truth is.. Baby sis, I hate you, I really really hate you. You did it, you took the only girl I've ever loved. What does she have that I don't? Huh, Tiffany, what?" She said while looking straight at me. "I hate you so much because I can see that you make Tiffany extremely happy and I'm sure I could never do that not in that level anyway. And as if that wasn't enough you got her pregnant too. Do you know in how much pain I'm in right now watching the woman I love being in love but not with me?" She sat down on her chair. "If you don't ask Junie, she has been in love with me for years now, right?" She looked at her.

"You're an asshole Hayeon, I hate you" said Junie and run out crying.

"Oh, now I know why you chose Taeyeon over me I'm an asshole, a freaking asshole.." She suddenly passed out her head hitting the table with a loud bang.

The rest of us were just left there staring at the passed out Hayeon.

"Nice way to close a wedding right?" Papa Kim said laughing.

I turned to look at Taeyeon and I saw her eyes flaring with a mix of jealousy, anger and sympathy towards her sister. She abruptly got up and stomped her way into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 15.1K 59
Two broken hearts from the past. Two blooming hearts in the present. Is there any other chance that two young beings could mend the complicated bound...
Royalty By Mitzu

Fanfiction

81.8K 2.9K 28
What will you do if the heiress of the royal family of taiwan transferred in your school and decided to claim you and announced to everyone the she w...
243K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
25.2K 1K 28
𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅☑️ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 17|06|21 𝐄𝐧𝐝 07|07|21 _____________________________ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐈 07|07|21 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 �...