Dirty Business [Taekook]⏳

By taetaekoookieislove

Taehyung doesn't live despite being alive. The poor soul is stuck in the grasps of some nasty human beings. H... More

Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9⚠️
10⚠️
11
12
13⚠️
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23⚠️
24
25⚠️
26
27
28
29
30
31
32⚠️
33
34
35
36
37
38
39⚠️
40
41
⚠️42-M⚠️
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

4

4.1K 191 98
By taetaekoookieislove

Thank you so much for reading!!💜 :)

-Enjoy-

..........

Tears fell from his eyes as he stared at the lonely moon in the vast sky from the balcony on which he was standing. He wondered if he was ever going to be loved by anyone at all in his life.

Suddenly the brunette felt very cold, it was engulfing his body cruelly, the depressing thoughts made chills run down his body. He felt so tired of always having to act brave, having to deal with everything, having to accept everything.

It hasn't even been a complete day since he was in this strange place yet he was already crying. 

He didn't know if it was Seokjin's insensitivity or his father being quiet which led him to shed tears.

.........

The brunette peeled his eyes open, the pillow he hugged last night still in his arm, he blinked a few times, adjusting his vision before sitting up on the bed, looking around the huge room.

The brunette wondered if the raven male entered this room at all last night since there was no sign of the older. He got up sighing and decided to freshen up before heading downstairs.

...........

"Oh Jeon's sleeping beauty decided to wake up" 

that was the first thing Taehyung heard as he walked downstairs, his eyes automatically moved to the unfamiliar male sitting on the couch across from Jeongguk.

The male laughed seeing Taehyung's confused and awkward reaction. He stood up and walked towards the brunette, shaking his hand.

"Park Jimin, the second command, just like Seokjin is to your father" introduced the male.

"Kim Taehyung" introduced Taehyung himself and heard a snicker from the side, his narrowed eyes moved to Jeongguk.

"Jeon Taehyung" corrected Jeongguk seeming well pleased, his smiling lips did not go unnoticed by Taehyung.

What was he so proud of?

Jimin's laugh brought him out of his trance.

"Hi Taehyung" greeted Namjoon entering the house.

"Hello" greeted back the brunette.

"Namjoon hyung.., right?" asked Taehyung doubtfully.

"Yes" smiled Namjoon, taking a seat on one of the couches. Taehyung sat next to him, ignoring the other two males completely.

"Since you're a lawyer, tell me; what are the procedures I must follow to file for a divorce?" asked Taehyung, not once looking at his supposed husband.

"Damn...so soon?" Jimin uttered, surprise written across his face.

Jeongguk on the other hand seemed relaxed as if his husband wasn't asking for a divorce right in front of him and that too taking advise from his lawyer.

"...um Taehyung, your father signed a contract...You have to stay with Jeongguk for at least a year and half" 

"I don't think you understand, I am not a minor. I am capable of making my own decisions and I am no lawyer but I do know that the official documents concerning me need my signature instead of my father's. Don't make an idiot out of me" huffed Taehyung glaring at the lawyer, who stayed quiet.

"Well then let me tell you" spoke Jeongguk suddenly. Taehyung looked at the male frowning, not liking this situation at all.

"You hold no power, at all. You're a nobody, you have absolute no value, so therefore your signatures have no value. In other words.." Jeongguk got up from his seat walking towards Taehyung.

The raven stood in front of the brunette, looking down at him with a wicked glint in his eyes.

"Nobody cares about you. Your signature in any contract related to your father's second business is invalid and the documents which hold your father's signatures are accepted. It doesn't matter whether he's making those decisions for himself or for you"

Taehyung's eyes widened at the newly found information....He wanted to believe that the male was lying but the confidence lacing his words and the glint in his eyes made him want to cower.

He was feeling so small in front of the male's hovering figure above his.

"And bold of you to assume I'll let you go so soon, letting go of Kim Haesung's most precious possession, what a joke"  chuckled Jeongguk humourlessly.

"Jimin, I need the files I asked for and Namjoon, in my office now" and that's how his husband stormed upstairs with his minions following behind.

Taehyung gritted his teeth in pure rage. He could not believe this...

"...Yo-young master, the breakfast is ready" bowed a maid stuttering.

Taehyung rolled his eyes getting up, he was so annoyed with everything and everyone.

He stormed upstairs in the room in which he stayed.

.........

"Taehyu-"

"You signed a contract" interrupted Taehyung, he heard a sigh from the other end.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung but Jeongguk wouldn't have agreed otherwise. You can even ask Seokjin"

"Dad...do you understand how bad you have fucked up my life?! That man, Oh my god. I can not even think of spending another second here and you straight up SIGNED A CONTRACT WHICH PREVENTS ME FROM DOING ANYTHING AT ALL. WHAT HAPPENED TO "THE CHOICE IS YOURS"??!!" screamed Taehyung at the end.

"Taehyung, son, calm down and behave. You were thinking of working things out, right? Just try to work things ou-"

"That was before I got to know what type of a person he is!" exclaimed Taehyung, letting his fingers brush between his strands of hair in frustration.

"Don't be ridiculous, Taehyung. You just met him yesterday, give him some time. Don't do something out of impulsiveness" advised Haesung his son.

"It's easy for you to say that, you are not the one who's stuck here" the brunette's eyes turned teary involuntarily.

"Taehyung please, you agreed to this for me, right? You're my smart boy, I'm sure you'll figure out a way to deal with this" coaxed Haesung.

............

Taehyung looked at his packed luggage, he didn't even order anyone to unpack his things. He took hold of his suitcase, which held the absolutely necessary things, and started walking outside. He stopped before the stairs with pursed lips.

His eyes darted around to see no one around but maids but he was too embarrassed to ask them for help. He sighed. Why did this shit have to be so heavy?

"Excuse me...could you help me...please" started Taehyung, a maid hurriedly approached the male to take the luggage away from the male but he quickly shook his head.

"Just hold from one side, I will help you" smiled he, the maid nodded and did as told.

They reached downstairs safely. Taehyung bowed and thanked the maid who was just looking at him confused, everyone around the male was. 

Was the newly wedded husband of Jeon Jeongguk leaving?

"Where do you think you're going?" the loud voice of his husband reached his ears, the grave tone made him gulp but he just tightened his hands on his suitcase's handle.

"I have decided that I will leave, it will be way better for both of us. You don't want me here and I do not want to be here. I'll stay with dad till the contract ends and then we can get a divorce, easy way"

spoke the younger confidently.

"Oh really and may I ask who told you I don't want you here?" asked the raven approaching the younger.

"Some things don't have to be said aloud for other people to understand" exclaimed Taehyung, looking up at Jeongguk.

"Hmm but you interpreted everything wrong. I do want you here and before I lose my patience go the fuck upstairs" the piercing glare shot towards the younger made his insides quiver but he did not want to give up.

"It will be eas-" 

Jeongguk grabbed his tiny wrist in his hand tightly and started dragging him upstairs.

"STOP, LEAVE ME!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Taehyung was screaming at the top of his lungs but Jeongguk simply picked him up as though he weighed nothing.

Taehyung face was red in humiliation and anger. Humiliation because everyone was watching and anger because he was starting to dislike the raven very very much.

"LET ME GO ASSHOLE" 

Jeongguk threw him on the bed harshly, grabbing his jaw harshly.

"I am saying this for the last time, behave Taehyung I am not patient, don't make me do something you and I both will regret" the hatred in the raven's onyx eyes while looking into Taehyung's brown eyes deeply made the younger gasp.

The older hated him....He could mask him emotions so well, it made the younger want to cry. He hadn't even done anything to the older for him to hate him this much.

In his still shocked state the older left the bedroom and the younger came back to his senses when he heard the click.

He ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!" screamed Taehyung, banging on the door but unfortunately no one dared to open the door.

...........

"Jeongguk..don't you think it's too much? He's basically a kid" Namjoon tried to help the locked male but the glaring pair of eyes were enough for him to shut up.

"Are you forgetting something here, Namjoon" the grave tone made the lawyer purse his lips.

"Look, I don't want to be involved in this but am on Joon's side on this. The kid knows nothing, he didn't even know about the contract. Yo-"  Jimin tried to reason things out....

"Shut up, if I hear another word about him from your mouth, don't blame me for putting you 6ft under the ground. You should be the ones to know fully well how much I hate Kim Haesung, I hate everything related to him and we are talking about his son....

If I could I would slice his throat right now, right here" the vicious words left past the raven's lips, smirking at the thought of blood on his hand, not anyone's but Kim Haesung's son or even better yet Kim Haesungs own blood.

............

Hiii,

The question still remains; Should this be M-preg or Not?

How r y'all btw??

How was your Friday?

Have a wonderful day ahead, lovely people!!💜

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
34.3K 1.1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
72.2K 2.8K 57
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
93.1K 2.4K 57
"L-let me go... P-Please' "No, I can't...!" "You are my need taehyung..." "And my need for you overrides my desire for sanity!" .............. What...