The Blood Tyrant - AU Izuku Y...

By DZHReader

Neglect, Bullies, Scars, Depression, Trauma and a dash of Bad luck is the perfect recipe for a villain. Izuk... More

Chapter 1: Blood Tyrant
Chapter 2: Love and Loved
Chapter 3: Reaching out
Chapter 4: One's Route
Chapter 5: Plots and Schemes
Chapter 6: Sweet Sweet Revenge
Chapter 7: Lasting Impact
Chapter 8: Any Means Necessary
Chapter 9: Casual Life
Chapter 10: Changes in the System
Chapter 11: Horror of the Tyrant
Chapter 12: Strong Beats Weak
Chapter 13: New Faces, Old Tactics
Chapter 14: Cover All Fronts
Chapter 15: Let the Blood Rain
Chapter 16: When the Blood Dried
Chapter 17: Daily Lives
Chapter 18: Unlikely Ally
Chapter 19: Shit going down
Chapter 20: Prison break
Chapter 21: War Waits for Nobody
Chapter 22: I can see your LOVE
Chapter 23: The Reverse Fireworks
Chapter 24: DIE!
Chapter 25: One Last Goodbye
Chapter 26: Calm After the Storm
Chapter 27: A New Age
Chapter 28: I Will Live
Chapter 29: Preparation for Downfall
Chapter 30: Initiation
So we have done it
Chapter 32: Declarations of Wars
Chapter 33: First Shots Fired
Chapter 34: Siege of UA
Chapter 35: Man vs Machine
Chapter 36: Battle of UA Part 1
Chapter 37: Battle of UA Part 2
Chapter 38: Battle of UA Finale

Chapter 31: Trial Run

1.1K 38 16
By DZHReader

Winter has arrived.

Normally winter is a season of celebration and joy, with it having Christmas.

However, in this societal collapse, there is little to feel hope and joy about. But it won't stop some from trying.

Toga: Izuku look it's snowing!

Izuku: Yes I can tell.

Toga: Do u think it's clean to eat.

Izuku: Probably not, I won't recommend you to try.

Toga: It's such a nice day for a date!

Izuku: Honestly yeah, I agree.

Although the weather is cold, the winds weren't all that strong. You can still feel the slight breeze on your cheeks sometimes though.

It also just so happens that the other captains are all busy with something on this day. Hitoshi is sleeping in, Dabi is off training his fire in the snow.

Toga had brought Izuku to the surface to walk around the streets near their base, of course, with disguises on.

For Izuku, it was always a guilty pleasure talking time off to just wander the street of town looking for whatever looks interesting. But with many of the shops around Izuku closed, it didn't feel the same as it used to be. The liveliness just isn't there anymore and many of the civilians around them walked with a grim face.

Toga: Oh Izuku look, it's the cat cafe you always liked visiting. Ohhh but it looks like they have shut down.

Izuku: Yeah it did, quite a while ago actually.

Toga: Awww. I hope the cats are well taken care off.

Izuku: I hope so too.

???: Hello sir, may I have 5 minutes of your time.

Suddenly, a random man dressed in a coat and fedora approached Izuku and Toga. In the short time he had approached Izuku, he had analysed the man, and has concluded that he cannot be more suspicious.

Even though he despises these types of salesmen, this is the only interesting that has happened since he was out.

Izuku: Yeah sure, what you selling?

???: Ah sorry sir you may been mistaken, I don't sell anything. I am part of the Civilian Defence Organisation, my name is Saitou.

Izuku raised an eyebrow at the man's sentence. He had been briefed about this organisation. They had become popular after the start of the north rebellion. They claim to recruit promising citizens of Japan and train them to become defenders of the government. In exchange, the civilians get top notch living conditions with special treatment such as cars and the sort.

They were never really liked by the citizens since one of the conditions for joining is to abandon your previous life and serve the government with their life. However, with the north rebellion growing larger by the day, more citizens has joined the government in search of a safe place they can escape to.

Izuku: Ah nice to meet you Saitou, so what do you want?

Saitou: Ah yes let me explain. From first glance I can tell that you are very powerful, with your finely tuned muscles, and I sense so much more potential from you. I would like to invite you to join our organisation.

Toga: Hey! That's my boyfriend! Don't act so comfortable.

Saitou: Ah sorry miss, didn't mean to offend you.

Izuku: Toga, it's fine. As for you Mr Saitou, you hadn't explain what your organisation does, is this some sort of pyramid scheme?

Saitou: Nono sir. Our organisation recruit individuals like you and train you to become a strong and independent person. We also provide you with the finest housing and meals.

Izuku: Not to call your bluff, but doesn't your organisation work close to the currently broke government that can't even pay for proper food imports? The stores near my house has been jacking up the prices of food to unreasonable levels.

Saitou: Our houses are prebuilt and are privately sponsored. Your living conditions are guaranteed, if you are doubtful I can show you the place.

Izuku: Tempting offer but no thanks, I don't like to become a pawn.

Saitou looks a bit annoyed but he still keeps up his fake smile infront of Izuku.

Saitou: I understand sir, have a wonderful day, if you ever change your mind, you can call me at this number.

Saitou hands Izuku a business card. Izuku inspects the business card then puts it in his pocket.

Izuku and Toga walk away from Saitou who went another direction. Toga shrugs the interaction off as she continues to look around her for something interesting.

On the other hand, Izuku thought about the situation. If the government is this desperate for soldiers at this point, is that collapse worse than he thought. No they shouldn't be, the rebellion may be strong but it is slow, plus, they already sent out their trained military to subjugate the masses in the north.

So for what reason do they need to recruit more people. Saitou mentioned that Izuku looked strong, but there is no way of knowing this just by his civilian appearance. He had disguised as a normal teenager after all, with no notable traits.

Did he see Izuku's quirk? He can't rule out that possibility with the amount of unique quirks in the world. But why would he want Izuku? Is he a spy? That is highly probable and will be high problematic.

Or does he want to lure Izuku into a trap. They couldn't really know he was the Blood Tyrant since knowing a quirk doesn't automatically identify a person.

Something to do with people with strong quirks. Izuku feels like he is right on the dot with that one but can't put his finger on it. The fact he offered Izuku and not Toga is another sign, since Toga's quirk won't really be classified as "strong" under normal circumstances.

Either way, Izuku needs to be wary of rats from the government from now onwards, especially those who look normal like Saitou.

Scene change to Nezu

Nezu: Finally you are done!

Nezu's eyes brighten up like the shine of 1000 stars.

A machine-man hybrid standing at 6m tall. A body made of both flesh and reinforced steel. Capsules of additional quirks attached onto his giant frame. These capsules liquified quirks that are injected into body directly and are for 1 time used only.

In the main body lies 5 main quirks.

Number 1 is the original quirk of Katsuki Bakugou, explosion.

Number 2 is Erasure, taken from the body of former hero Eraserhead. With Bakugou only having 1 organic eye remaining, the quirk is less effective, only being able to cancel opponent's quirks for 3 seconds at a time.

Number 3 is water control taken from the former hero manual. This enables Bakugou to control his sweat even more, even outside of his own body.

Number 4 is hyper-speed regeneration, provided by a certain sponsor. This quirk only works on the organic parts of Bakugou, enabling him to regenerate even the most vital of organs if damaged. This also combats the strain on his body by the 5 quirks.

Last but not least is one quirk specialised to defeat the Blood Tyrant. Nezu and AfO designed this quirk to combat brute force quirks like the one of the Blood Tyrant. The name is called Wraith.

It is a mixture of a invisibility quirk, warp gate and lastly dark shadow. By taking dark shadow's ability to travel through shadows and combining it with both invisibility and warp gate, you get a quirk that allows for near instant travel through darkness while not being affected by any physical touch. It also allows for one to turn one part of their body untouchable and undetectable.

With Nezu's genius and AfO's experience, this is the only quirk that affects the machine parts in combination with its organic parts, which means Bakugou can turn his whole body into a ghost like entity.

Nezu: Are you seeing this All for One! I have created death incarnate!

AfO over the radio listens to Nezu gloating as he too also laughs.

AfO: Indeed rat. This creation has far surpassed Kurogiri. Now about our contract.

Nezu: Yes yes, I remember. When I take over the government and Japan, you get half of the country.

AfO: I'm glad you remember. You should know what is to be done now.

Nezu: No need for your concern. The Blood Tyrant will not survive it. Not with all its hate and anger fuelling the body.

Bakugou: Grrrrrrrr...

As if responding to Nezu, the monster growls.

Nezu: Wonderful Bakugou, you never cease to amaze me. Now for your first test run. Go help repel the rebels in the north. Kill all of them.

Bakugou: GRAHHHHHHH!

Bakugou leaps off the ground, using his explosions to gain momentum as he begins to fly towards the north.

Nezu: Hohoho, I can't wait for the results...

Nezu begins to drool as he watches Bakugou from his camera he attached on him.

Scene change to Keigo

Keigo is currently helping to kill at the government forces in a battle. With his Mach speed, he quickly dodged bullets as he slashes the heads off multiple men.

The rebels are using whatever their quirk or weapons they get their hands on, including the guns of fallen soldiers.

Trumpet: Division Alpha, take the western flank route and get behind them.

With his sharp thinking and charisma, Trumpet can easily take command of multiple divisions and lead them all to his liking. He is also connected to every divisions through a member of the rebellions's quirk, and is able to communicate through thought.

Trumpet: Keigo, at 2 o'clock around 500m there is a machine gunner, take it out.

Keigo: Got it.

Keigo flies into the atmosphere as he zooms the distance in less than a second, breaking the sound barrier and creating a big boom.

He then dives down and slashes the machine gun into bits faster than soldiers being able to react. After a second, the soldieries began shooting the flashing red and yellow streak they see, but Keigo had already flew away.

Trumpet: Good work, let's continue, an unknown division of 1 man has appeared near our eastern front and is pushing us back. Kill him if you can, if not just gather intel and I'll tell the troops to fall back.

Keigo: Copy.

Keigo immediately flies eastern arriving at the battlefield in a few minutes.

As he approaches the battlefield, he watches as large explosions goes off everywhere. The rebels scream as many of them run for their lives away from the tall being.

Keigo: What monster?

The monster stands tall above the common masses while it shoots what seems like invisible explosions from its arms.

A long range AOE attack with the AP of a ballistic missile, on a battlefield no less. Keigo thought that the government had no other trump card left, that their forces are dwindling. But it would seem that they were still hiding somethings.

At Mach speed, Keigo dives down to the monster, a large wing blade in hand, ready to slice it clean.

However, as Keigo got closer, he could see that the monster had machine parts engraved into its body, as if it's a cyborg.

Keigo: Die now.

The wing blade cuts cleanly through the body, as if there was no resistance.

Keigo: wait no, that wasn't it.

It was too clean. There was no resistance at all. There was no way the wing blade could slice it this cleanly. He turns around to see the monster had disappeared, the whole body vanished in a flash.

???: GRAHHHHHHH!

A loud scream came from behind Keigo. He didn't know what was coming but instincts tell him to dodge. Dodge whatever it is if he wants to live.

Keigo leaps into the air breaking Mach speed again as he looks below him. The area below him exploded in a blast large enough to cover a house.

The monster stands in the explosion unfazed by the smoke and dust. It looks up at Keigo as it readies another blast.

Keigo hovers dashes to his left as he sees a stream of water flying in this direction. Before he knew how to react, the sweat exploded mid-air, blasting him out of the air.

The shell shock caused Keigo to lose control of his wings for a split second while he spits up blood. He can feel his internal organs damaged from the blast, as he coughs up even more blood.

Keigo: Run

That word came to his mind. It was the only word he could think of right then. Managing to barely balance himself from free fall, Keigo launches himself into the air again in the direction of the home base.

Keigo: I can't win that right now, I need to head back.

BOOOOM!!!

A loud explosion sound immediately follows. The shockwave felt too close for comfort.

Keigo turns his head around to see the monster gaining speed to him. The gap between them has shorten every second Keigo stares at the monster.

The monster looks fiercely at Keigo, extending its robotic right arm at him.

Cold sweat pours out from his face as he immediately starts to fly vertically into the clouds. Using the clouds as cover, he tries to lose the monster enough to get back safely.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOOM!

Multiple explosions go off behind the winged man as he strafe side to side in the clouds.

The explosion sounds slowly gets more faint as he flies onwards. But he didn't look behind, he just kept flying.

Soon, the explosions couldn't be heard anymore.

Keigo: I think I'm safe now. I need to get back, Trumpet are you hearing me.

The earpiece he was wearing didn't respond so he assumed it broke during the explosions.

Keigo zooms back to central base as he tries to not faint from his internal bleeding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.1K 23
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...
13.6K 780 22
尉ぅ疫 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵗᵒ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐱 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
122K 1.7K 22
Izuku Rowe (formerly known as Izuku Yagi) was neglected by his parents for being quirkless. He gets bullied every day at school by his classmates and...
61.3K 662 18
Izuku Yagi was mistreated and abused by his so-called friends and family. One day, he escaped the dark abyss and found refuge in the streets, where h...