Dirty Business [Taekook]⏳

Od taetaekoookieislove

Taehyung doesn't live despite being alive. The poor soul is stuck in the grasps of some nasty human beings. H... Více

Prologue
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9⚠️
10⚠️
11
12
13⚠️
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23⚠️
24
25⚠️
26
27
28
29
30
31
32⚠️
33
34
35
36
37
38
39⚠️
40
41
⚠️42-M⚠️
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

3

4.1K 183 37
Od taetaekoookieislove

Thank you so much for reading!! 💜 :)

-Enjoy-

..........

Taehyung looked at the huge villa in front of him. There were many security guards guarding the place. He followed after Jeongguk, looking around.

"Hand me your phone" demanded Jeongguk, opening his hand.

"Why?" frowned Taehyung, confused.

"Learn the number one rule here Jeon Taehyung: You do not question me" glared Jeongguk.

Taehyung did not know why but each time Jeongguk used his own last name before his name, it sent an unfamiliar feeling. The name sounded foreign attached next to his.

"Well I ain't a damn dog that will just do what you tell me to" snapped Taehyung, glaring back at Jeongguk.

Everyone around them were holding their breath. Before the situation could escalate further Namjoon decided to step in.

"Taehyung, we need your phones to check if you have a chip installed. If it isn't installed then it's very easy for anyone to get to your data and location. It is very much needed" explained the lawyer.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon and nodded before handing him the phone. In a blink of an eye Jungkook had snatched the phone from Namjoon's hand and had thrown it harshly against the wall and shot it to pieces.

Taehyung's lips parted at the brutality towards his phone. He did not think his phone deserved bullets. He eyes darted back to Jeongguk who was looking back at him pointing the gun towards Taehyung....

That's not what was scary, it was the smile and soft eyes hiding wickedness behind them, that scared the brunette. He gulped.

"You see, Taehyung. Here things go my way and everyone here does what I say without questioning, just like dogs and now..." the raven walked closer towards the brunette, his gun pressed against the younger's forehead.

"You are also My damn Dog, it would be better if you keep this in your mind" continued the male before putting the gun back in its holder which was attached to his pants.

"Namjoon get him a new phone with the chip installed" even though the older was speaking to Namjoon, he eyes were raking over Taehyung's figure who was still in shock.

"Wait a damn minute!! There's was so much shit in my now dead phone!! I need that, all my numbers, pics and so much!!" he protested, glaring at the two older men.

Namjoon said nothing but soon a servant handed Namjoon now the pieces of phones that were left.

"I'll see what I can do...um, enjoy your first wedding night I guess, bye" Namjoon left as quick as he could.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before turning around and started walking upstairs. Taehyung stomped his foot on the floor angrily, glaring at the staff who were looking at him but as soon as he glared back they all averted their eyes.

It was not that he wanted to behave like an asshole but he was just controlled by his emotions at the moment.

"Are you all just going to keep standing there or help me find a room?" asked he.

"..please follow me" a maid bowed in front of him before leading him upstairs.

"Just to be clear, I don't want the same room as that asshole" uttered Taehyung looking around the hallway, there were many sculptures around and paintings hung on the walls.

The maid did not dare laugh at the new comer's choice of words and showed him the guest room.

"Thanks" said Taehyung before entering the room.

The first thing he did was fall on the bed, grab a pillow and scream his lungs out in it. He was hating this whole situation.

He looked around for his luggage but it was nowhere, he gritted his teeth before storming outside.

He stood behind the railing upstairs and stared down..

"WHOEVER CARRIED MY LUGGAGE WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IT??!!!" he screamed at top of his lungs.

Every worker stopped on their tracks, widening their eyes and gulping. They were so sure they were going to witness a murder today, yet again, after all this young man was calling his own death.

A door slammed open and there stood Jeongguk in his bath robe, hair still dripping water. Taehyung averted his eyes, not wanting to let his eyes linger on those ripped muscles.

The raven approached the younger glaring down at him "Do you have any fucking manners?" the man gritted out.

"Look who's talking! The one who welcomed the guest by pointing a gun on his forehead" Taehyung mocked, he was feeling very brave today.

The raven closed his eyes for a tiny second to calm himself. He held the boy's small wrist in his big hand and dragged him with himself, pushing the brunette inside the room harshly making the latter stumble and almost fall on the floor.

"I'm telling you, put a leash on your tongue Taehyung. Today is the only day I am being merciful. Starting tomorrow morning, your one mistake will cost you a part of your body" threatened Jeongguk, walking inside a closet room.

Taehyung stood in the middle of the huge room, looking around before sitting on the bed sighing. He felt like crying already.

"Freshen up, your stuff is arranged in the closet" spoke Jeongguk, not once looking at the younger before leaving the room.

.........

Taehyung laid on the bed with his eyes wide open. he had freshened up, was in pyjamas. He was too tired to get up but his brain was too active to fall asleep. A knock pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Come in" spoke he but when no one entered he realised he had to scream for his voice to reach outside so he did and the maid entered bowing.

"Please eat something before falling asleep" requested the maid.

"Sure, carry me" agreed the brunette.

The maid looked up gaping at him. He laughed, getting up and walking out the room.

"I was joking, silly and you can see better now with your head held high. I'm sure the floor isn't that interesting" he explained walking in the upstairs dinning room. He sat down and started eating since the food was already served.

He noticed Jeongguk walking inside, taking a seat next to him, signalling the maids to leave them alone. Taehyung just kept eating.

"You're a fool to have agreed to this" started the raven.

"Don't worry, I'll start working on the divorce papers tomorrow, would have today but am tired" replied Taehyung nonchalantly.

"You really think you got a choice" Jeongguk raised his pierced eyebrow.

"of course, I can divorce you whenever I want to" the confidence in Taehyung's voice made the other laugh.

Taehyung stared at him bewildered......

"You really think I married you for nothing? Kim Haesung's son is a fool, indeed. Keep in mind Jeon Taehyung you have no say in this deal-"

"Marriage" Taehyung corrected him earning a glare but he did not care. The least the other could do was address him as his "husband" instead of a lowlife.

"Right but it doesn't mean anything. Here's the phone. Call your dad" continued the raven nonetheless, putting the new phone on the table.

Taehyung just kept chewing, not paying any attention to his phone, looking at Jeongguk with a smile playing on his lips. The older frowned upon the behaviour.

"What's with you? Is that how kids are nowadays?"

"Woah" gasped Taehyung dramatically.

"You called your husband a kid, I wonder what type of person that makes you since you basically married a child, a pedophile? A creep?" mocked Taehyung after gulping the food down his throat.

The brunette knew where he was hitting, of course his tone seemed professional, just like a reporter's, amusement lacing his words.

The older chuckled dryly, grabbing Taehyung's jaw harshly...

"Is that so? Then I wonder what made you accept this offer? Why did you marry me? Because I'm rich? Because you are interested in older men who can be your sugar daddy? Spoiled son of Kim Haesung has a sugar daddy as a husband because no one can satisfy him enough, how does this headline sound?"

Jeongguk let go of his jaw harshly...

"Call your father" muttered he.

"Why should I?" asked Taehyung daringly, making eye contact with those fierce black eyes. Taehyung had never seen someone's eyes so empty of emotions, not even his dad or Seokjin.

"Because he's disturbing my peace" retorted Jungkook before leaving the dining room.

The brunette sighed, frustrated he picked up the new phone.

.........

"Taehyung, how are you doing?" his dad's voice made him want to cry for some reason, no matter how bad their relationship is, his father never treated him the way Jeongguk is.

"I-...I am ..not okay" Taehyung paused in between to find the right words.

"What happened?"

"Jeongguk is behaving like a bitch and I can't take it! I want divorce as soon as possible!!" declared the brunette.

"You have to be kidding. Taehyung you just got married!! It hasn't even been a whole day, just give it a try for a month at least. Give it a try, he ain't all that bad" Seokjin's voice from behind made his blood boil.

"Why don't you fucking do that?? You should have married him, oldie!!"

"YOU BRA-"

Taehyung hung up before the older could kill him through the phone. He wasn't gonna lie, he would have never dared to say that ever before, he just wanted to piss Seokjin off the same way the older had pissed him off by saying that he should stay with Jeongguk.

"Insensitive jerk" muttered Taehyung staring at his screen.

..........

Hiii,

Yes, finally getting started with the story properly.

Today I went to the clinic and the nurse took my blood and I did not dare look but when she was done and told me I can look,

My jaw legit hung open, she took LIke 3 HUGE injections of my blood and I was wondering like "GURL WHY U NEED SO MUCH??"

but I guess it was just different samples for individual researches but anyways that's not the crazy part.

Okay, I feel like I shld stop before u guys get more disgusted.

Have a wonderful day or-and night ahead, lovely people!💜

Bye.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

620K 37.9K 42
"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you will surely run away right?" "N-No I won'...
33.5K 1.1K 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
1.2M 50.2K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
91K 2.4K 57
"L-let me go... P-Please' "No, I can't...!" "You are my need taehyung..." "And my need for you overrides my desire for sanity!" .............. What...