FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!

2.8K 239 31
By Sathvikaa03

Abhimanyu immediately put his hand on Akshara's mouth stopping her from shouting more - Shhh. Chilla kyu rahi ho? We don't want my siblings to wake up and tease you endlessly, do we?

Akshara shook her head negatively and swatted his hand - Bhaiyya ko pehle se patha tha?

Abhimanyu nodded casually intertwining his fingers with Akshara moving towards the car.

Akshara - Unhone kuch nahi kaha aapse?

Abhimanyu frowned - Kya kahega?

Akshara - Matlab, he agreed this easily?

Abhimanyu - I hear disappointment in your tone, Ms. Singhania. May be we should go back and cancel this date, no?

Akshara shook her head immediately - Nope. Not at all. I was just shocked that he agreed this easily.

Abhimanyu - So, you don't want to cancel the date?

Akshara - No.

Abhimanyu - So, you are not angry with me anymore?

Akshara looked at him shocked. He again played her with words. But the fact was she was not angry anymore - Can you play fair for once, Mr. Birla?

Abhimanyu chuckled at her complaint - Now that you are not angry anymore, can you please stop calling me Mr. Birla.

Akshara smiled mischievously. She knew how much Abhimanyu loved his name from her mouth - Ok Abhi..manyu.

Abhimanyu stopped and stared at Akshara intensely making her squirm under his gaze.

Akshara looked into Abhimanyu's eyes. Those eyes held promises that if she didn't call him Abhi, she would have to face the consequences. She very well knew what the consequences would be. Horny side of her brain wanted to face the consequences but the saner part of her reminded her they were supposed to go on a date. She sighed - Let's go, Abhi.

Abhimanyu smiled. He absolutely hated when she called him other than that. And it has been more than 16 hrs she called him Abhi. Abhimanyu opened the car door for Akshara, a gentleman always. After making sure she sat, he went to other side to drive. As soon as he sat in the car, he removed a blindfold from his pocket.

Akshara hated being in suspense and Abhimanyu loved to put her in suspense - Abhi...

Abhimanyu - It is surprise, Akshara. Turn around.

Akshara huffed and turned aside. What could she even do other than that. Abhimanyu put the blindfold carefully around her eyes making sure she can't see anything.

After 10 minutes of drive, Abhimanyu stopped the car and carefully pulled Akshara out making sure she don't get her head hit to the roof of car. 

Akshara walked carefully while Abhimanyu guided her. She felt like stepping onto an unsteady surface, She heard the sound of waves, BOAT? Where was Abhimanyu taking her? Akshara wanted to ask him but knowing very well that he wouldn't answer, she kept silent. She was getting anxious minute by minute. The boat finally felt like stopping. She gasped when Abhimanyu lifted her in bridal way.

Abhimanyu stepped out of boat and carefully placed Akshara down. Slowly removing the blind fold. Akshara blinked her eyes to adjust to the light.

Once she had a clear view, she gasped looking at the surroundings.

She saw herself standing in the middle of the Pichola Lake, in front of the Taj Lake palace.

Akshara was mesmerized by the view. The water was shining with reflection of lights. Even though she was born and brought up in Udaipur, she has never been to the palace before. She saw it from the far as her house was situated at banks of the same lake.

Abhimanyu finally got a chance to have a proper look of Akshara. She was looking like a Greek Goddess in that shimmering maroon saree which was shining even more. He put aside all the unholy thoughts he was getting to concentrate on the what he had come to do.

 Akshara's face filled with joy just as he imagined. She smiled widely and jumped on to him in excitement. He held protectively and twirled her while she squealed in excitement.

Abhimanyu made her stand and cupped her face looking into her eyes. Akshara felt herself drowning in those dark brown eyes which were staring at her with love. The intensity in his eyes was as if he was looking through her soul. She flinched when the fireworks started lighting up the sky. She looked up only to find "I LOVE YOU". She gasped and looked back at Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu smiled. The smile which always made Akshara's heart skip a beat. Abhimanyu leaned forward and whispered - "It has been 1 year I saw you, Akshara. Blue Jeans, White Formal Shirt, Loose hair with few strands falling on the face blocking the view, A chain with the letter A as locket, Brown sandals, A simple Casio watch,  Smile on the face which can lit up the whole world, Confidence as if you owned the place and your eyes, the eyes which left The ever so confident Abhimanyu Birla out of words. It exactly had been 1 year I saw you in my cabin when you came for an interview."

Akshara's eyes misted. He remembered every damn thing. She didn't think he even would have noticed her face properly that day. He was in a hurry to leave somewhere as he got a call. He asked her sorry scratch that, ordered her to handle the meeting and left. 

Akshara didn't not know how to react. She just leaned forward and kissed him to make herself believe that this was all real. It was not a dream. She didn't know when did she become so lucky to have Abhimanyu, her Abhi in her life. 

Abhimanyu was surprised as well a shocked when Akshara smashed her lips against his kissing him passionately. He reciprocated it coming out of the shock. Abhimanyu pulled back as he felt Akshara was out of breathe.

Akshara whispered looking into his eyes - I love you, Abhi

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead - I love you too, Akshara. You are looking breath taking in this saree.

Akshara smiled. 

Abhimanyu - Shall we get inside?

Akshara nodded. That is when she realized that she kissed Abhimanyu in the middle of a lake. In a hotel where they would have had audience. Not that she regretted kissing him, she didn't wish new papers and social media to be full of them. 

Abhimanyu understood what Akshara was thinking. He didn't offer any answer. 

They walked inside intertwining their fingers. It was pin drop silent inside the hotel. A soft music was playing in the back ground. She couldn't see anyone except for a few workers dressed accordingly. She looked at Abhimanyu questioningly. Abhimanyu just smiled offering no answer. That is when she realised, Oh no, Did he book the whole hotel? For a date? That too not even a simple one, It was Taj lake Palace where people might have had Pre-Bookings too. How did he do that?

Akshara couldn't control her curiosity - You booked the whole hotel?

Abhimanyu shrugged it off - Yes.

Akshara shocked - For a date?

Abhimanyu stopped and looked at Akshara - For you.

Akshara's heart filled with warmth for the umptieth time ever since she met him and her slightly misted.

Abhimanyu cupped her face - Don't cry, Akshara. I hate these tears even if they are of Happiness.

Akshara shook her head and wiped her tears - When and How did you do it? This is a tourist place. Pre bookings might have been there? How?

Abhimanyu smirked - I did it a month ago. Bookings have been done already but I managed.

Akshara - You planned this a month ago? 

Abhimanyu nodded resuming their walk to the other side of the palace where they would have view of the moon and water. 

Akshara looked around after reaching. Decor was so simple yet elegant and cozy just as she likes. Abhimanyu guided Akshara towards the table and pulled out the chair for her to sit. He went towards his side and sat in front of Akshara.

Abhimanyu softly - You liked it?

Akshara chirped - I loved it, Abhi. Everything is just so perfect. It....it just looks like a dream. 

Abhimanyu smiled - This is very much real, Akshara.

Abhimanyu served the food. They both talked, laughed and the time just passed like that.

Akshara was still talking about her childhood story which she remembered with her parents when Abhimanyu put a ring in front of her. Akshara gasped looking at the beautiful diamond ring with which she was sure, she can buy whole Udaipur.

Abhimanyu took hold of Akshara's hands across the table - I can't promise everything will be perfect. But I am sure I can make everything perfect if you are with me, no matter how hard it gets. You have come in to my life bringing only happiness. You have become the mother Anya and Arav craved for. You have become a good friend of Ajay. You completed my family. You healed the pain which my father once gave. You made me believe in love and marriage. Will you be mine, forever? Will you marry me, Akshara?

Akshara smiled brightly nodding her head not believing her voice with tears shining in her eyes and whispered - Yes.

Abhimanyu's heart lept with joy. He knew Akshara wouldn't deny but then he had nervousness.

Akshara - I will be yours, Forever and ever. I love you, Abhi.

She forwarded her hand. Abhimanyu gently held her hand and slid the ring swiftly. The ring was looking much better on her finger.

Abhimanyu and Akshara had the best time of their life dancing, walking, talking, exploring the palace........ That is one of the best days of their life. Akshara and Abhimanyu are happy. They are ready to face the life. They are ready to embrace all the obstacles and hardship life is going to throw on their faces. The journey to forever would not be easy. But they can make it if they are together.

Short Update!! I know!!

I tried writing the date as beautiful and romantic as I can. This is the first time I did this. Please keep your thoughts to yourself if you think it is not up to mark. 

DO comment if you like it!  

Shower some love!
SATHVIKA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.3K 20
Summary : 6 years later. After losing half of her soul, her heart, one of her babies and her brother. Akshara is now a changed woman. A woman who kn...
20.8K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
187K 12.5K 48
Abhimanyu Birla. The Bad Boy of University. A highly intelligent student but is arrogant, proud, superior and has major ego issues. Gets into fights...