FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR

3.4K 294 117
By Sathvikaa03

Birlas entered the compound of Singhania Mansion located beside the banks of Pichola lake. Arav, Anya and Ajay looked at the board which read " SINGHANIA MANSION". They frowned and looked at their bhaiyya who was driving the car with whole concentration on the way in front of him. Arav was already impatient. And his bhaiyya was not at all helping him.

Arav - Aap batayenge ki nahi? Hume Akshara bhabhi ki paas jani chahiye na, ye kya kisi Singhania ke mansion me leke aaye aap?

Abhimanyu smiled - We are invited to this, Aru?

Anya - What is the invitation about? Wait a minute, Singhania, Aryan Singhania???

Arav's eyes widened - Ye Aryan bhai ki ghar hai? Unhone invite kiya? 

Abhimanyu nodded. Ajay was confused. Why did Chief Minister of Rajasthan invite their bhaiyya? Even if he did, why did he get them here? He could go alone right?

Arav - Tho hum Bhabhi ko bhi saath laate na? Vaise kyu invite kiya unhone? Aapke unke sath koi business merger bhi nahi hai! Nahi aapko politics me interest hai. 

Abhimanyu smiled at his kid brother's impatience - Relax bacha.

Arav annoyed - Agar aapne ek aur baar relax bola na bhaiyya, tho aap dekh lena! Ek tho aap kuch bata nahi rahe hai aur upar se relax bol rahe hai. 

Ajay intervened before Arav could irritate Abhimanyu more - Aru, Ab aa gaye hai na. Have some patience. 

Arav huffed and sat silently sulking. He wanted to go to his bhabhi but his bhaiyya brought him to some stupid business party. Abhimanyu looked at his sulking face and sighed - Aru, Just 15 more minutes. Agar 15 minute ke baad bhi tujhe yaha se jaana hai na, Tho we will leave. I promise.

Arav looked at him suspiciously - Pucca?

Abhimanyu - Promise, bacha. Just 15 minutes.

Arav nodded. 

Abhimanyu's car was taken to the family's personal parking and they were allowed into the mansion from back side as they didn't want press to ask him unnecessary questions. Arav and Anya were in awe looking at the mansion. It was a royal palace.  Everything in the palace was extravagant and golden.

Aryan went to them to receive them. Arav hugged him. He didn't know why but he felt the same vibes with Aryan which he get from his bhaiyyu. The guy was so jovial and loved with no restrictions. 

Aryan hugged  him back. He got to love the boy so much. Aryan pulled back and looked at Abhimanyu forwarding his hand - Welcome home, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu smiled but didn't forward his hand instead hugged Aryan taking him by surprise. To say Aryan was shocked would be an understatement. He didn't expect Abhimanyu to take the first step. Not at all but hugged him back. He felt a sense of new warmth. Warmth which carried promises that he was family now. 

Ajay, Anya and Arav were surprised as well as shocked. They knew their bhaiyya loved without any reservation if he loved but what they didn't knew was Aryan being at the end of that love. When did their dynamics change?

Abhimanyu pulled back - We are way ahead for formal greetings, Aryan. Call me Abhimanyu.

Aryan smiled. He was right. His sister's choice can never be wrong - Welcome home, Abhimanyu.

Sudha came there - Sir, it is already 11:15. Media is waiting. 

Aryan nodded and dismissed him taking Birlas to the terrace where they can have the clear view of the press meet taking place in front of the building facing it.

Aryan - Make yourselves comfortable, Abhimanyu. I have an announcement to make. You can have a clear view from here.

Aryan looked at remaining Birlas - All your favourite dishes are here. Enjoy. I am sorry I had to leave but I will be back soon after the announcement.

Abhimanyu - It is ok, Aryan. You don't have to be sorry. Go and enjoy the moment. 

Aryan smiled and left. Anya and Ajay were puzzled on how did he knew their favourite dishes but he left before they could ask him.

Arav shouted in excitement looking at Biryani. Abhimanyu shook his head. His child was so into Biryani like a husband would be into his wife. Arav served himself with Biryani and stood in front of Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows asking what. Arav looked at the plate pointedly. Abhimanyu gladly took the plate from him and started feeding him while Arav had it happily.

Ajay whacked Arav - Yaha hume kuch samaj me nahi aa raha hai. Aur tujhe biryani ki padi hai? Bukkad kahi ka?

Arav glared at him - To aap bhi khalona. Mai ne roka kya aapko? Bache ko chain se khane bhi nahi nahi de rahe hai.

Anya - Bas karo tum dono.

She went and sat beside Abhimanyu who started feeding her too.

Ajay shook his head - Tum dono apne haat se nahi kha sakte?

Arav - Aap jealous ho rahe hai na, Ki bhaiyya aapko nahi khila rahe hai. It is ok bhaiyyu, we all know bhaiyya humse hi zyada pyar karte hai.

Ajay - Abey...

Ajay trailed off when he heard Aryan addressing the press. He turned around and looked down to know what was happening. Abhimanyu, Arav and Anya were already facing the view. 

Aryan faced the press - Good Morning, everyone. Well it is close to afternoon. Don't worry. Lunch ka intezaam kar liya maine aap sab ke liye.

Everyone laughed. Their CM had some sense of humor which made him even more close to the people.

Aryan - I know aap sab soch rahe honge, Ki aise achanak kyu bulaliya CM sahab ne. Itni kya jaldi hai inhe? But this was supposed to be a secret till the very last moment.

A reporter stood up - Are you going to get married, Sir?

Aryan chuckled - Itni jaldi nahi hai mujhe apne barbaadi ki!

Arav laughed - Bhai kitne funny hai na?

Everyone agreed.

Aryan - Jokes apart guys. This announcement is not about me. Neither it is related to politics. It is completely personal. Time to introduce, the princess of Udaipur, "THE AKSHARA SINGHANIA"

Everyone gasped. They completely didn't expect this. The Akshara Singhania, Princess of Udaipur. The business woman, who likes to be under the covers always. 

Aryan - I don't have to give any introduction about her. You all very well know who Akshara is. Her achievements speak out loud. But one thing I would like to tell, I am proud to be called as Akshara's brother. 

Slowly, the shock turned into the amusement looking back at the princess of Udaipur coming out of the palace walking like a queen to the stage.

Birlas except Abhimanyu were intrigued to look at the infamous Akshara Singhania. Her back was facing them as she kept walking towards the stage.

Akshara walked in to the crowd with her head held high. Her eyes misted listening to Aryan's words but she didn't let them come out. She was a Singhania and Singhanias' never bow down unless if it is family. She went to Aryan and stood beside him.

Birla siblings were shocked. Their jaw dropped to the floor.

Abhimanyu was clean bowled all over again looking at Akshara in white colored Salwaar kameez enhanced by foil mirror embellishment. The dress was simple but Akshara looked so royal. His girl was looking ethereal, regal yet so simple and so down to earth. He could even see the diamond locket on her neck gifted by him. This is her way of telling him that nothing changed nor will it ever change. She will always be his Akshara, the girl he fell in love with.

Ajay not even in his dreams expected Akshara to be the princess of Udaipur. The way she behaved with him. The way she let him scold her when she didn't take care of her. The way she used to stay in the night and served him food. The way she so freely gave him the love which once his mother gave him and which he missed until Akshara stepped into his life. Nothing looked like she was born in a royal family. Hell, she is a princess and she gave him her friendship. He just didn't know how to react.

Anya was shocked. The person who intrigued her into finding more about her is her own bhabhi who stayed with them for 1 year. She was the sister of Aryan Singhania. She is the business woman, ruthless in her dealings as much as she heard. She was proud, happy and surprised as well. Now, she felt herself as a stupid crushing about Aryan in front of Akshara. She just hoped Akshara forgot that. Everything of her bhabhi always screamed of royalty. She should have guessed it before. She is happy none the less.

Arav didn't know if what he was seeing was for real or his mind was playing games with him. He shook his head and looked once again. That was his bhabhi standing on the stage. He pinched Abhimanyu who is beside him to make sure this was not a dream. Abhimanyu hissed and looked at him - Kya hai?

Arav pinched him again. Abhimanyu whacked him this time. Arav's eyes widened. This was not a dream. It was real. His bhabhi was from royal family. She is a princess. She is sister of Aryan bhai. Now it made sense. Aryan saving his bhabhi that day was not a coincidence. The woman who put up with all his tantrums was a princess herself. The woman who used to cook for him whenever he asked was a Business woman. The woman who loved him like her own child had a reputation of being ruthless. He felt a sense of fear creeping inside him if she would be the same with him.  He was happy, he was proud as well but he felt some uneasiness settling in. 

Abhimanyu looked at the change of expression in Arav from shock to surprise to happy to fear. He sighed. He needed to talk before he could hurt himself and Akshara - Aru..

Arav looked at him and smiled for his bhaiyya - Nothing changed, bacha.

Arav hugged him. His bhaiyya always knew what he felt. Abhimanyu - Talk to Akshara. She will give you all the assurances you need.

Aryan - Akshara will take over the Singhania industries as CEO from today. I request Kaustub, The acting CEO to come forward and sign the papers officially. 

Kaustub was shocked. He didn't expect Akshara first of all. And he definitely didn't want to lose his CEO position but he is helpless. He faked his smile and moved forward to sign the papers.

Press was dismissed and Akshara was impatiently waiting to meet Birlas' but few guests were not ready to leave her. Some were flirting with her. She felt like gagging at their cheap flirting skills. She just wanted to leave as soon as possible. That is when she felt the atmosphere in the hall changing. She felt Abhimanyu's presence behind her. She so badly wanted to go and hug him tightly but stopped herself. 

Aryan who was observing Akshara understood that his sister was so close to hit that man standing in front of her. He went to her before she could do that.

Abhimanyu and Aryan approached Akshara at the same time.

Mr. Mehra looked at Aryan and smiled - Hello Mr. Singhania.

Aryan reciprocated the smile. Mr. Mehra looked at Abhimanyu confused - Excuse me Mr....

Mr. Mehra's tone looked like he was trying to degrade Abhimanyu. He in fact was trying to do the same thing but he didn't know he was degrading THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA. He heard a lot about him but never saw him before.

Akshara felt like wringing his neck at the tone. Aryan talked before his sister could kill that man - Abhimanyu, Abhimanyu Birla.

Mr. Mehra felt the ground shaking beneath him. He knew who Abhimanyu was. The guy was simply called devil in Business world. He definitely didn't want to be in the bad books of Abhimanyu. The guy could destroy him with a single phone call. 

Mr. Mehra - I am sorry I couldn't recognize Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu nodded. He was least interested in Mehra. He just wanted to hug his girl and tell her that she was looking like beautiful. 

Akshara smirked listening to Mehra's shivering tone. Abhimanyu definitely had some reputation. 

Mehra left from there acting as if he got a call. 

Aryan looked at the love birds in front of him who looked very impatient to talk to each other.

Aryan whispered so that only 2 could hear - Have some patience guys. I don't want tomorrows's headlines to be " The princess of Udaipur dating one of the most eligible bachelors The Abhimanyu Birla"

Abhimanyu shook his head. Aryan was so similar to Arav that he didn't find it surprising they both bond so well.

Akshara - Then end this stupid party as soon as possible.

Akshara turned to Abhimanyu - Aru, Ajay, Anu?

Abhimanyu - Waiting for you on terrace.

Akshara sighed. Ajay and Arav hated business gatherings. Anya didn't want to leave them alone.

Akshara looked at Aryan - I am going to them.

Aryan nodded. Akshara paused - What are you going to tell the people if they ask What is Abhimanyu doing here?

Abhimanyu smirked - We are going to have a business merger Ms. Singhania. Its a shame that CEO of a company doesn't know with whom her company is making a deal.

Akshara was shocked. She didn't knew that. She looked at Aryan for answers.

Aryan smirked - Abhimanyu approached me with a deal 1 month back. He didn't want anyone to know about that. So, we acted as if we didn't meet before that day. Now that I got to know Abhimanyu already knew the truth, I feel like this deal was to stay close to you.

Abhimanyu smirked. He exactly did that.

 Akshara - Why did I not know about this being your PA, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu winced at that. She called him Mr. Birla only when she was angry. He tried for a charming smile - I run the empire, Akshara. I know how to hide things.

Akshara was irritated. Did anything missed this guy's sight? She left from there before she could lash out on him in front of everybody. More over she has to talk to Birla Siblings. Ajay and Arav especially. She knew Anya would take it nice. She just thinks like her brother. But Arav and Ajay needed assurances, especially Arav. The boy was still 18. He needs her assurance that nothing will change between them. He will always be her child no matter what.

How is the chapter guys??

Which is your most favourite part?

If the chapter completes 100 comments, I will update in the next 24 hrs. 

Do comment.

SHOWER SOME LOVE

SATHVIKA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.5K 16
It has been years since Akshara left the Goenka family with Abhir and Abhimanyu. Now, she finally had everything she could dream of a happy family, a...
35.6K 2.6K 29
*SPORADIC UPDATES* With each episode, my belief of Abhira getting back together shatters, and it hurts like hell to see DKP sinking my ship to no ret...
54.6K 2.2K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...