Ninjago Oneshots

By ImaginationsPortal

Just a bunch of Ninjago one-shots. The first seven-ish chapters suck, I apologize for that. This is my first... More

A/N -Request Page
Lloyd's Nightmares
Dark Secrets
Injuries
"Those who smile brightest are the saddest"
How can I help?
Past Pains
Possesed Memories
Sick
Not your fault
Morro's Pain
The Lloyd sandwich
Cherrybomb
Two sides of me
Movie Night
King and Queen
Comfort Cuddles
Can I have a Hug?
Bedtime Stories
Robotic Anatomy
Jump
Windows and Fights
Pillow Fort
Lunch
Cookies!
Tickle Fight!
Hyper
What goes up, doesn't always come down
Cooking Days
Out of the Closet
Memories
One Happy Family
English Lesson
Opposite of Feeling Fine
Power Outage
RGB Sibling Short
Nightmares
Snowball Fights
Cuddles
Goodbye
It's Okay to Cry Sometimes
Best Brother Ever!
Bubbles
Sunsets
Shiny!
Landed
What is love?
"I pissed him off,"
Warmth
Summoned
Tender
Comfortable Crushing
Astraphobia
Screams and Shouts
Do they even care?
Troublesome Lad
Five More Minutes
Family First
Zane x Dareth Prompt
Someday
What's 'Cuddling?'
My Body Hurts
Will You Read Me a Bedtime Story?
I Miss My Mom
Rainy Day Reading
Bracelets
Please... Take My Hand
Feral Kai
Forehead Kisses
Just A Nightmare
I don't like it
A/N
Fucked up coding

Help me!

796 13 28
By ImaginationsPortal

Yay! I'm back! Lloyd is once again a kid! This is gonna be heavy on the angst side, so.... yeah! Let's have some fun! Trigger Warning!  Abuse, non-detailed rape, and PTSD-like actions.

Lloyd's P.o.v.

I walk into the kitchen for a glass of water. I pass the others who are sitting in the living room. I grab a cup and head to the faucet. Carefully filling up my cup, I let myself think about the others. I had only been with them for under a month, but they feel like the closest thing to family I've ever had. I start sipping at the water. I think my favorite one is Zane. He's very kind and considerate. When I was sick, he sat with me all day, leaving only to help someone real quick or to cook. Cole's nice too. He's big and scary, but one time, when I had a nightmare, he heard me crying and came into my room to comfort me. He let me cuddle with him the rest of the night. He has a quiet way of expressing admiration and loves to cuddle. Jay's... energetic, to say the least. When he heard I had never played video games before, he spent the rest of the day teaching me.  Kai is protective. He didn't really like me at first, but then he warmed up. He is really protective of Nya, and the other day, I heard Kai telling Jay to leave Nya alone. I like Nya, she's nice, like Zane, but also very calm and collected. The first time I had a nightmare, she came in and cuddled me. She says she's not a ninja, but I think she secretly is. She's just too good at combat and sneaking around to not be. Then again, we live with a bunch of ninjas.

My eyes wander around the room. My cup is still half full, but I stop sipping at it. I see a glass bottle in an open cupboard. My eyes widen. No! No, please don't let that be what I think it is. I take a small step closer. It is! I gasp, jumping back and dropping the glass. It shatters against the ground.

"Lloyd? You good?" I hear Jay shout. My vision starts to cloud over. I watch the others appear in the doorway.

"Lloyd?" Jay asks again. I don't respond, instead looking down at the ground, noticing the large puddle of water creeping across the room, mixing with small shards of glass. "

Hey, bud, you good?" Cole asks gently. I drop to my knees, feeling the tears fall. I see them look at each other. 

"Lloyd? Did you hurt yourself?" Zane asks, crossing the room to kneel down beside me. I push him away when he reaches out for my arm.

"No! No! Please! Don't hurt me!" I scream. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to make sure you're okay." I scream and push him away again, trying to run away.

"Lloyd!" Kai shouts, running over and kneeling next to Zane. I scramble away from them, backing into the corner.

"Jay, Cole, start cleaning up the mess," Zane says. I curl into a ball and cover my ears, still whimpering.

"What is he doing?" Kai asks as I hide my face.

"I think he is experiencing a flashback."

"What do we do?" 

"We can't do much, just try and prevent them and don't let him hurt himself," Zane says. I scream and hug myself tightly.

"Stop! Stop, please! Please! STOP!" I scream, before falling into my memory.

Flashback

I sit silently in the principal's office. They called me here with no explanation. The principal leaned forward. His breath smelled like wine and alcohol. 

"So," He slurred. "You think it's funny to put peanut butter in someone's food when they have a peanut allergy?"  My eyes widen.

"No! I would never!" I tell him.

"I knew it! You're too nice to be a bad boy!" He said accusingly. "Not to worry, I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget!" He stands.

"S-Sir?" I stutter.

"Look at the little boy, too scared to defend himself! Ha!" He laughs and drags me out of my chair. "Come on, I know what to do." He drags me into the hall and into an old room that doesn't get used. It only has one purpose now. This is the room you get brought to when you're about to receive a very painful punishment. They use it because it has soundproof walls. 'So no one can hear you scream,' as they explained it. He locks the door.

"P-Please d-don't sir! I'll do better next time!" I half shout.

"Too bad," He says, smirking. I whimper and close my eyes as he raises a hand to hit me. I hear the smack echo before I feel it. When I do, my face stings, and I almost start crying. I drop to the ground and curl into a ball, inching away from him. 

"Stop!" I scream as he punches me on the shoulder.

"You! Are! A! Worthless! Brat!" He says, accenting each word with a punch. He forces my legs away from my chest, exposing my middle.

"You! Don't! Deserve! Life!" He finishes his sentence by kicking my side. I curl inwards again, sobbing.  He nudges my arms out of the way and delivers a swift kick to my stomach. I scream out and he punches my gut. 

"Shut up!" He shouts. His voice is too loud for me, and I force myself to stop screaming. I cover my ears and squeeze my eyes shut. I let my body go limp and I try to go to my happy place. It's my only memory of mom. She's pushing me on a swing and laughing along with me, her voice creating a melody. I realize numbly that I've been picked up. I came back to see that the principal was holding me up. He slams me against the wall. I hit it a slide down.

"Get up!" He barks at me. I stand, teetering. My legs are shaking horribly. "Take your shirt off!" I take my shirt off and turn around, already knowing where this is going. I hide my face in my shirt, shoving some in my mouth like a gag. He whips his belt against my back and I scream into my shirt. 

"Worthless!"

"Brat!"

"Unloveable!"

"Bitch!"

"Fake!"

"Crybaby!"

"Wimp!"

"Motherless!"

He cracks his belt against my bare skin while calling me names. I whimper, constantly screaming into my shirt. With one final hit, I fall to my knees. He rolls me onto my back.

"I'm not done yet." He tells me with a sick smile. He picks me up, choking me. I tug at his hands, but his grip gets tighter instead. He puts me down on the ground, He moves closer and lays me down.

"Now, we've gotten to the fun part." He pulls his shirt off, throwing it to the corner. I whimper as he pulls his pants off.

"No, no, please!" I scream. He takes my shirt and stuffs it into my mouth.

"Make a sound, and I'll whip you again." He threatens.

"Help me!" I scream. He punches my stomach, then my gut. I gasp for breath.

I watch in horror, still wheezing, as he practically rips my pants off. He leans down and whispers "Please me," into my ear, and finishes undressing both of us. He flips me over and starts doing unspeakable things to me. I feel sharp pain, and I gasp, trying to push him away, begging for him to stop. He laughs.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" He asks.

"No! It hurts! Stop! Stop! I'll do anything! Stop! It hurts!" The pain increases.

"That's too bad, it feels good to me," He says, making funny noises. He continues long into the night. I scream and scream until my voice is hoarse and I can't make any more noise. The pain faded, giving way to a feeling I can't describe. It felt both good, and horrible. I knew it was bad, but I didn't want to stop. After a while, I found myself making the same noises he was making. When he finally finished, he got dressed and threw my clothes at me.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Kai's P.o.v.

Lloyd screams again and curls up. I feel horrible. He whimpers, tears streaking down his face. His eyes dart around but are unfocused like he doesn't see anything.

"Help me!" He screams. I swear he looks right at me as he said that. I pull him onto my lap, gently stroking his hair. He thrashes around, almost rolling off of my lap. I secure him against my chest. He screams again, still sobbing.

"Hey, hey, shhh." I comfort him.

"He can't hear you," Zane says.

"I know, but it makes me feel at least a little bit better," I say, glancing at Lloyd. He screams out again, pushing imaginary things away from him. I quickly cover his mouth, eyeing where his hands are as he pushes against the air. They're suspiciously low. 

"NO! Get off of me!" Zane runs a hand through Lloyd's hair. Jay and Cole finish with the mess and leave, hoping that Lloyd won't be as embarrassed that way.

"No! It hurts! He whimpers, wriggling on my lap. "Stop! Stop! I'll do anything! Stop! It hurts!" He screams, his hands still low and pushing against the air. He keeps screaming for a bit before his voice gives out. Zane strokes his hair while I hold him.

 Lloyd stirs, his eyes finally focusing. 

"Kai?" He whispers, his voice hoarse.

"Yeah, I'm here," I tell him. He leans into me, putting his head on my shoulder. I feel his tears soak through my shirt. I rub his back. He winces slightly.

"You're okay now, don't worry," I tell him. He whimpers into my neck.

"Lloyd, we need to know what made you act like this. We want to get rid of it so It doesn't happen again." Zane says gently. Lloyd hugs me tighter.

"I-I..." Lloyd starts.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," I tell him. "Take your time." Lloyd rotates so he's facing Zane and takes a shaky breath. It takes some time, but we get the story out of him. When he gets to the principal undressing them, I snarl. 

"Kai?" He says, glancing at my face. "I'm sorry." He whimpers, letting go of me and leaning away from me.

"No, no, no. I'm not mad at you." I apologize. "I'm sorry if it felt that way."

"Oh." He whispers. I wrap my arms around him again. He continues to talk, and it takes all my willpower to not make another noise that would upset Lloyd. I know I must look absolutely livid, though, because Zane takes his free hand and rubs my back soothingly.

"Can you tell us what triggered your flashback?" Zane asks kindly.

"T-That," Lloyd whimpers, pointing to a glass bottle in a cupboard.

"Why?" Zane continues.

"B-Because, i-it's alcohol." He says, barely loud enough for us to hear. Zane stands and crosses the room.

"I was unaware we had any," Zane said. I feel Lloyd lean closer. My hand brushes his side and he gasps.

"Lloyd?" He drops his eyes.

"Sorry. It just... hurts." I nod.

"It's okay. I understand." Zane comes back.

"That's not alcohol. It's just an empty glass bottle." Zane explains. "I got rid of it for you." Lloyd nods.

"Thanks," He sniffles. I stand, still holding Lloyd. Zane stands up too.

"I gotta use the bathroom. I'll be back soon." I tell them. I hold Lloyd out, and Zane gently wraps his arms around Lloyd's middle. He gasps and tightens his grip on me.

"What's wrong, Lloyd?" I ask.

"It hurts!" He whimpers. I look at Zane.

"It's possible his mind is still struggling to separate now and then. His brain might be making him hurt the same way that he hurt when his memory took place." Zane explains. I nod. Lloyd moves as close to me as he can get.

"Lloyd, I'm going to give you to Zane while I go to the bathroom. I'll be right back, okay?" He nods and Zane takes him back, much more gently this time. I smile at him before heading to the bathroom.

Zane's P.o.v. 

I hold Lloyd as Kai heads to the bathroom. He puts his head down and relaxes in my grip. I take a seat in a chair, adjusting my grip ever so slightly.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly says.

"For what?"

"For being a problem."

"Lloyd, you're not a problem. You're just a boy who had a bad childhood. And I get to help you through that." I tell him, placing a hand on his head. Kai calmly walks back into the room and holds out a small blanket. It was purple and had small golden dots. It looked extremely soft and very well-worn. Lloyd reaches out for it eagerly. I notice a small stuffed rabbit with a blue and green bowtie nestled in the blanket. He takes it and holds it close to his chest. Kai gingerly takes Lloyd from me. He sways slightly as he quietly walks out the door. I smile. If anyone can make Lloyd feel better, it's Kai.

Kai's P.o.v.

I cradle Lloyd in my arms, saying slightly as I head to the couch. Lloyd clutches the blanket tightly. I was finishing in the bathroom when I thought of it. I've seen Lloyd go from hysteria to calm in a matter of minutes when he has it. I sit down, holding him against me. He curls up and falls asleep. Cole and Jay sit on both sides of me.

"Is he okay?" Cole asks.

"Yeah, he is now," I say, watching Lloyd's sleeping face.

"Good," Jay says. Lloyd rolls over so that he's facing me. His stuffed bunny, which he named, Fluffy, fell on the floor.

"Can you grab Fluffy? Lloyd is gonna want her when he wakes up." I ask Jay. He grabs Fluffly and hands her to me. I place him under Lloyd's arm. He snuggles against me, a half smile on his face.

---------------------------------------------------Timeskip---------------------------------------------------

Zane's P.o.v.

I walk into the living room. I take a long look at Kai and Lloyd. Kai fell asleep holding Lloyd, and Lloyd was holding his blanket and bunny, which Kai called Fluffy. Kai had laid down at some point and kept his hands resting on Lloyd's back. Lloyd had his head on Kai's chest. I walk over and throw a blanket over them. I carefully tuck them in, gently kissing Lloyd's forehead. I push some of Kai's hair out of his face. 

"Goodnight, brothers," I mutter, turning off the light and heading to bed.

I enjoyed writing this one way too much. It was angsty, right? Oh well, let's see if it happens again! Bye Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 7 6
As described in the title, this will be a collection of various mini-stories about our favourite ninjas. I will update when inspiration comes to me...
187K 3.1K 22
Just some one shots of you and your favourite characters! Requests: Closed :( I do not own the art used on the cover.
1.7K 32 27
This will be my first book here on Wattpad, so please be patient with me. The various stories take place throughout different seasons of Ninjago, an...
10.4K 228 27
~πΈπ“‹π‘’π“‡π“Žπ“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š. πΈπ“‹π‘’π“‡π“Žπ“‰π’½π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’½π’Άπ“ˆ 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 π“ˆπ’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š~ ...