FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!

3.7K 293 109
By Sathvikaa03

Akshara sighed and followed Abhimanyu outside. He was pacing outside in the lawn. She went to him and hugged him from back. Abhimanyu wanted to move away but he couldn't. She was his solace. He turned and hugged her properly. They just stood there like that in each other's embrace. Akshara tried to pull back but Abhimanyu hugged her tightly not wanting to leave her.

Akshara – Abhi...

Abhimanyu just hummed. Akshara – Vo attack mujhpe hua, Abhi. It was a personal attack.

Abhimanyu frowned and pulled back looking into her eyes.

Akshara – That attack was on me. Someone did it for vengeance.

Abhimanyu was not at all surprised but acted to be in shock for Akshara. He knew that was a personal attack, target was Akshara, not his PA. Target was Akshara Singhania. He knew that very well. That is why he returned back hurriedly. Neil called him saying that an attack is planned on Akshara. He got to know Aryan saved her. He wanted to rush to the mall but decided against it and stayed at home. He acted like he didn't knew that Akshara was attacked.

He got to know Akshara's identity a month back.

Flashback......

8 months ago...

Abhimanyu called Neil – I want complete about information Aryan Singhania. Each and every detail Neil.

Neil was surprised. Why did Abhimanyu find this sudden interest on Chief Minister of Rajasthan. He never questioned Abhimanyu but he couldn't stop himself this time – Why? Rajasthan ke chief Minister se aapka kya kaam? Politics join karne ka irada hai? Vaise you know, Maharashtra ke politics pe concentrate karna chahiye aapko. Rajasthan se kya lena dena.

Abhimanyu palmed his face. He didn't understand how did Ajay and Neil used to best friends once upon a time. This guy didn't stop talking and his brother was an introvert.

Abhimanyu – Hogaya tera? Now do as I say.

Neil sighed. There was no use asking the man – Nothing is free in this world, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu – Money is already transferred into your account Goenka.

Neil – kaam hojayega. Lekin it takes time. He is no ordinary man.

Abhimanyu – Take as much as your time but I want each and every detail about him. Not a single detail should be missed.

Neil – Kaam hogaya samaj lijiye.

Never in his life Neil found it this difficult to find about a person. But Aryan Singhania gave him a reality check. The guy being from Royal family didn't help it either. But he was also Neil Goenka. He has some reputation in underworld. He got each and every detail of Aryan finally after 7 months. He was shocked to find Akshara Singhania. He didn't know how will the family react.

He personally went to Abhimanyu to give the file.

Abhimanyu frowned looking at neil. He didn't understand what had shocked Neil Goenka so much that he personally came to give the file. He took the file and looked at it. He sighed looking at Akshara's photo. So, his hunch was true all the time. Akshara was not just any ordinary girl. Her confidence, her business tactics, her body language, everything about her speaks Royalty. He always had a hunch that she belongs to very rich family. She indeed belongs to a Royal family. Respect for Akshara grew ten times more. The way she behaves very normally in the house as if she was born in a middle class family, the way she tolerates all the tantrums of Arav, the way she listens to each and every silly talk of Anya, the way she stays for Ajay to come back late nights, the way she let him boss her around. She indeed was an angel. He smiled to himself.

Neil looked at Abhimanyu who was smiling. He expected Abhimanyu to turn the world upside down after knowing the truth. But why was the man smiling? Has he lost it? He didn't understand when people used to tell him that pyar me log pagal ho jate hai. But he was sure now after looking at Abhimanyu.

Neil with concern – Bhai aap teek tho hai?

Abhimanyu – Haa. Kyu?

Neil got tensed – Shayad aapko kuch hogaya hai? Hum na Ajay ke paas chalte hai?

Abhimanyu frowned – kya bol raha hai tu?

Neil – it is ok bhai. I understand that you got betrayed in love. But it is ok to vent it out you know. No need to hide your pain behind that smile.

Abhimanyu whacked him hard making Neil hiss in pain – Chup kar. I knew this already. Akshara didn't hide that she was not a Kapoor from me.

Neil mouth formed an O shape – Ohhh. Tabhi tho aapne Aryan ke file mangi? Agar aisa hai tho Akshara ka file mang lete aap. Mr. Singhania ka kyu?

Abhimanyu – I just knew that she is not a Kapoor. I didn't know that she was Singhania. And I didn't ask you to find out about Aryan for Akshara. It was a mere coincidence that she turned out to be his sister. And, tu ye baat kisi se nahi kahega. Is that clear?

 Neil nodded and left. That was not his business. As long as Abhimanyu was fine with it, he had no problem.

Abhimanyu didn't know if he should tell to Akshara that he got to know about her? How will she react. And most importantly what will he tell if she asks how he found out. How will he tell her that it is because Anya was crushing over her brother. It sounds too awkward. Only 1 month was left. He can wait. But then she trusts him way too much. Will this not be his betrayal? But then he also wanted Akshara to finish her 1 year with out any hinderances. He didn't want his girl to lose. He will tell this to Akshara after 1 month he thought.

He still had his apprehensions regarding Akshara but one smile from her, all his doubts washed away.

Abhimanyu was impressed with Aryan. The guy didn't even have a single black remark. A very honest politician. He achieved a lot at a very young age. Of course, Akshara helped him but it was his achievement too. The guy was as clean as a white paper. And he being Akshara's brother says that he is also good in nature. 

Present......

Akshara shook Abhimanyu gently who seemed to be in shock – Abhi...

Abhimanyu looked at her. Maybe he should tell her he knows the truth. But only 10 more days. Nothing happens in 10 days, right.

Akshara raised her voice – Abhi...

Akshara – Say something, Abhi. You are scaring me.

Abhimanyu – You know the name?

Akshara frowned – Whose name?

Abhimanyu – The guy's name who might have planned the attack on you. It makes Neil's work easier.

Akshara hit him gently – Abhi. Mai kya bol rahi thi aur tume uski naam ki padi hai.

Abhimanyu raised his voice – He dared to touch you, Akshara. Whatever your past might be, he should have known that you are the future of Abhimanyu Birla. And Abhimanyu Birla never forgives nor forgets the person who tries to harm his family. He doesn't have much time left on this earth, Akshara.

Akshara sighed – zaruri hai kya, Abhi?

Abhimanyu – If I was in your place, what would you do, Akshara? You will let that person go away?

Akshara looked away. She would have showed him hell.

Abhimanyu made her face him – Don't let me do something you can't do, Akshara.

Abhimanyu hugged her – I love you, Akshara.

Akshara – I love you too, Abhi.

Abhimanyu pulled back and kissed her forehead. He slowly got his lips to her nose and looked into Akshara's eyes. Both of them got lost in each other's eyes. He was about to proceed to lips when they heard someone cough. They both pulled back. It was Sudha. Abhimanyu felt like killing Sudha right there. Were his siblings less, now he has one more person to interrupt his romance.

Akshara left inside. Abhimanyu looked at Sudha – What were you doing here, Mr. Rao?

Sudha immediately shook his head and ran inside. Abhimanyu's voice was so cold that he got scared. He just came outside to listen the conversation. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't help himself. He was a bit happy after listening to Abhimanyu's words. He had his doubts about Abhimanyu but now few of them were not there.

Abhimanyu shook his head. He needs to behave. Akshara's brother is staying in the house. Any brother will not be able to look at his sister romancing someone. He mentally noted it and moved inside to prepare dinner for Mr. Singhania. Probably his Saala.

Everyone was having dinner. All were Arav and Aryan's favourites. Abhimanyu made them. Akshara wanted to prepare dinner but Abhimanyu stopped her. She agreed but she insisted to stay in the kitchen and help him. Abhimanyu agreed reluctantly. He didn't want Akshara stressing herself but then he understood that she wanted to make dinner for her bhaiyya. Menu was completely decided by Akshara. Abhimanyu expected it to be completely of Aryan's favourites but she surprised him by telling half of Arav's favourites and then 2 dishes preferred by everyone.

Aryan smiled looking at the dishes in front of him. He looked at Akshara and smiled – Thanks for the lovely dinner, Akshara. Everything tastes awesome.

Indeed, all of them were awesome same as his sister prepares but even tastier than that. He thought Akshara prepared them.

Akshara smiled – Thank you but it was not prepared by me.

Aryan frowned – Then who?

Akshara – Abhi made all the dishes.

To say Aryan was shocked would be an understatement of the year and that too this delicious. He never in his dreams expected Abhimanyu Birla to cook. Most importantly he didn't know he would cook for strangers.

Arav who was sitting Abhimanyu – Bhaiyya bahut tasty khana banate hai.

Aryan composed himself – I agree. The dishes are just delicious, Mr. Birla.

Abhimanyu just nodded. He didn't know how to react. He generally doesn't prepare food for strangers but Aryan was not a stranger, not anymore. He is Akshara's brother. which means his family. so, he didn't mind cooking for him.

Sudha – sach me bahut achi hai. Man tho karta hai roj yahi khana khau. Sach me sir, aapko chef hojani chahiye.

Aryan kick his leg under the table. His PA just forgets who is he talking to sometimes.

Abhimanyu didn't respond. He felt like killing Sudha for already disturbing his moment with Akshara. But he observed one thing very clearly. Sudha did hold a lot of importance in Singhania's life. Aryan treated him like family. He was sure Akshara too treated him like family. He just smiled and let go.  

Sudha, for a second got scared but eased out as Abhimanyu smiled. No one scared him that badly till now, not even Aryan. But Abhimanyu's eyes held that authority and coldness anyone could get scared. He still didn't understand how did his sweet and simple Akshara mam fall in love with the guy. He conveniently forgot the fact that Akshara was as dangerous as Abhimanyu for the outer world.

Everyone was half way through dinner, Ajay stepped in. He actually had a surgery but another cardiologist took over as he was exhausted. As soon as he came out, receptionist informed that Arav called asking for a doc. Ajay got tensed and rushed to the house.

Ajay moved to Abhimanyu and hugged him. He was surprised to see him home. He still didn't see Aryan.

Ajay – Kya hua? Doc ko bulaya aapne?

Arav – Vo Bhabhi ko chot lagi thi.

Ajay immediately looked at Akshara. Akshara talked before Ajay could start his lecture – 2 doctors have checked before, Ajay. I am absolutely fine and it was just a small cut. And don't worry about the attacker, Abhimanyu took care of him already.

Ajay smiled – teek hai.

Akshara was surprised. She didn't expect him to give in so soon. – We have someone, Aju.

Ajay could see that his bhaiyya and Arav had drove her crazy with their over protective nature. He let her go. He saw Aryan and frowned. He looked so similar. He had seem him somewhere.

Arav understood his confusion – Aap ko bhi laga raha hai na, Aapne inhe kahi dekha hai?

Ajay nodded – Ye kisi TV soap me villian hai kya?

Everyone on the dining table laughed.

Ajay realised that he said those words out loudly.

Aryan frowned. Did he look so bad that everyone is thinking of him to be a villian, that too in a TV soap. A movie would be a bit better.

Abhimanyu palmed his face. Ajay and Arav are just two sides of a same coin.

Abhimanyu – He is Aryan Singhania, Ajay. Chief Minister of Rajasthan. He saved Akshara today.

Ajay – I am sorry, Mr. Singhania. I didn't mean to. And thankyou.

Aryan nodded.

Ajay didn't remember him as Anya's crush yet. Arav didn't tell him either. He could his di was over her feelings. There is no use of telling it to his bhaiyyu now.

Abhimanyu – She is Dr. Pratibha Kapoor, Aryan's sister.

Ajay smiled looking at Prabha who smiled in return.

Aryan – A neurosurgeon.

Ajay frowned – Dr. Pratibha Kapoor, Neurosurgeon, you applied for a transfer to Mumbai branch, right?

Pratibha nodded. But she didn't understand how did he get to know that. Was he a stalker. She knew they are Birlas. But it is not necessary that Birla hospitals are theirs – How did you know?

Abhimanyu smiled – He is Dr. Ajay Birla, Cardiologist. He handles Bria Hospitals in India.

There was a pride in Abhimanyu's voice which didn't go unnoticed by anyone.

Pratibha – Wait, The Dr. Ajay Birla, the top cardiologist of India.

Ajay just smiled. It was never easy for him to receive compliments.

Arav smiled – Vahi hai. The Dr. Ajay Birla, mere bhaiyyu.

Pratibha smiled looking at Arav's enthusiasm.

They had dinner making small talks like a family they are. Aryan, Pratibha and Sudha didn't feel left out. They made them feel like a family. Aryan for the first time had a feeling of family. Never until that moment he missed having a family. But that moment, he realised what he had missed. He wished his parents were there with them. Anyways, he was glad Akshara got such a beautiful family.

But what he didn't knew was if he was Akshara's family, then he was Abhimanyu's family too. And Abhimanyu had only love to give to his family. Aryan would soon get to know that. 

So, how is the chapter? Was it ok?

And do some inline comments guys. This time the target is 100 inline comments. I will not update the book until the target is met. 

And the next Chapter would be on 19th only if target is met.

What do you think of Aryan and Abhimanyu?

What kind of a relationship do you think Abhimanyu and Aryan will share?

How do you think Akshara will react when she gets to know that Abhimanyu already knew the truth? Will she understand him? 

And Akshara's official revelation will be in chapter 25 or 26. Stay tuned to meet THE AKSHARA SINGHANIA, the princess of Udaipur. The business woman. 

Many of you asked for plots where Abhira fight and fallout temporarily. That is not going to happen guys. So, stop asking me that. Abhimanyu and Akshara in my story are way more mature and understanding than the serial. There will not be any sort of Breakups or divorces bla bla blue blue. They trust each other so very much that no one can separate them. Not even themselves.

And one more important thing, I already announced it on my message board that I will be back on 18th. I mentioned signals will not be there. So, please check my message board before you comment or message regarding update. I am sorry you had to wait but family needed me more. All those you have requested for an update and messaged me, I am really very sorry. I just saw them this evening. I thought of replying with the chapter. I came home at 4 O clock after 6 hrs of journey and driving the car. Yet here I am writing the chapter as many of you have asked. So please shower some love  

SATHVIKA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fanaa By Esha

Fanfiction

24K 1.8K 23
Fanaa (n) destruction of the self; "destroyed in love." "What is grief, if not love preserving." (AU) set after the events of the 6 years leap. 6 y...
97.9K 6.5K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...
54.6K 2.2K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...
60.3K 3.5K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...