I Care // JB

Par BiebsysGanja

***I CARE HAS EDITED! PARTS MAY BE ADDED OR CHANGED*** One year passes and as promised, Justin wraps up his t... Plus

1. Essential First Birthday Bash.
2. Flashbacks and Bella Corelli
3. The Talk and Bad Vibes
4. Fine For Now
5. Expert Timing
7. UBUD BALI PART 1
8. Bad Blood (UBUD BALI PART 2)
9. Can't Stop Dancing
10. Negatives
11. Yours Truly...
12. The Reception
13. Rewind Back To Paris
14. Little Heart Beat
15. Concerts
16. California Cruisin'
17. Dream House.
18. Gender Revealed
19. Well Earned Naps
20. Donuts?
21. Broken Bones and Broken Hearts
22. Bad Decisions
23. Formation
24. Hurting
25. My Love
26. Pyramids
27. Thunder and Lightning
28. Wild
29. Hearts
30. Infinities
Epilogue
NEW BOOK: THERE FOR YOU
JYANNA ONE SHOT: DREAMS FOR MY CHILDREN

6. A PussyWillow?!

5.9K 230 91
Par BiebsysGanja

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Morning" I smiled seeing Gale and Shanna whispering and laughing away as I giggled. "what are you two giggling about?" I grabbed a mug and walking over to the coffee machine. "we found this" Gale held up a pen with a ripped condom wrapper on it as I felt my eyes widen.

"where the hell did you find this!" I whispered harshly grabbing it off them and chucking it into the bin. "we found it right here" Gale snickered as I groaned walking back upstairs, opening the curtains as Justin groaned, turning onto his stomach and placing a pillow over his face.

"get up" I hissed as I pulled at the covers. "it's too early and you're too cranky for me to get up" Justin mumbled his hand reaching for his phone, checking his messages. "so why are you grumpy?" Justin sat up scratching his head.

"Gale and Shanna found a condom wrapper downstairs you tell me" I crossed my arms as he raised an eyebrow. "we were into it, and our sex life is none of their business" Justin rubbed his eyes as I fixed our bed.

"ugh now my little sisters are going to ask me the most awkward questions" I mumbled, passing a pillow to Justin. I lifted up the duvet and flattened it out. "well that's life, you gotta deal with the disgusting shit babe" he stood up walking to the bathroom.

"ugh Jesus save us all" I groaned grabbing my phone. "so do we just hide" I laid down on the bed, hugging Justin's pillow. "enjoying that?" he chuckled as I nodded. "smells good" I giggled as he went to fix his hair.

"you should cut it" I watched as he shook his head. "love to, but my hair looks good like this" Justin ran a hand through his hair. "it looks like a bowl cut gone wrong babe" I sat up, fluffing his pillow up.

"a bowl cut?" he snorted as I nodded. "yes! it's so bad" I giggled as he stopped picking up my pillow seeing my diary. "oh no justin! Please just stop" I pulled it out of his hands as a piece of paper fell out.

"what's this? a bucket list?" Justin picked it up as I felt my heart race as he read it, his facial expression changing from a playful one to more serious. "a five year birth- what?" he furrowed his eyebrows as I snatched it off him.

"it's nothing" I quickly mumbled as Justin crossed his arms. "five year birth control?" he spat as I placed the piece of paper back in my diary, chucking it to the side.

"what did you think of me? as if i wouldn't find out?" Justin spat as I got off the bed as Justin frowned, I tried to avoid his stare.

"I'm not ready and you scared me about the whole baby thing" I placed my diary on my vanity. "But you didn't even tell me you felt uncomfortable?!" Justin spat as I gasped.

"How am I supposed to tell you?! How and when do I have the time?!" I yelled back as he scoffed. "All the time! Just tell me! Do you think I would have hated you?" Justin scowled as I threw my hands up.

"With you having kids is unpredictable! I just don't want it now! I feel as if it has to be now!" I grabbed my cardigan putting it on.

"Why is it unpredictable?!" Justin picked up my birth control on the vanity. "You have this! At this point we can't have kids until next year anyways!" He chucked it into our bin beside me.

"I'm sorry! So what do you want me to do?!" I yelled as he shook his head. "Get it removed, all of it." He pointed his finger sternly at me.

"I'm over it Lyanna. You expect me not be mad but you don't tell me shit" he spat, his jaw clenching. "what do you want me to do Justin? what do you want from me?" I yelled at him as he groaned frustratingly. "I'm putting my foot down, get it removed" he yanked the door open, slamming it shut as he left.

-

"wow Mase" I smiled, as he danced to Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I watched as the time turned six biting my lip feeling myself get lost. Justin stormed out, leaving me feeling guilty...I took Mason with me earlier in the day to get the pill removed from the patch in my arm as I bit my nail.

To sound really corny...I missed him. I wished I wasn't thinking so stupidly. If anyone was breaking us up...it was me. I would blame myself for all of this. "Mason come here" I held out my hands as he ran to me as I hugged him tightly. "I love you so much okay? no matter what happens we'll always be best friends" I ran my hand through his hair as he placed his head on my chest.

"he'll be back" Jeremy stood by the door as I smiled, scooting over as he sat down. "Justin is always like that. He gets mad, storms out but he'll come back and he will still love you the same" He smiled as Mason climbed up onto the couch.

"he might be hard headed and might deny the way he feels but he can't stop loving someone so quickly." Jeremy ruffled up Mason's hair. "I just feel guilty, I said a year for a baby Jeremy, it's not okay. I know where i went wrong." I rubbed my temples.

"I love him, but can you imagine two kids under the age of five?" I huffed as Jeremy sighed. "you know what my biggest regret was?" he looked at me as I shrugged. "enlighten me" I mumbled as Mason pulled at my hair. "that Justin was an only kid for the longest time. I felt like he missed out on that part of growing and having that responsibility, having someone that understood him apart from Pattie and myself" he mumbled as I nodded. "I just, I don't know if what I'm doing is right" I bit my lip as he smiled. "what do you feel in your heart?" he clasped his hands together.

"to stop being scared of the future, to let it come naturally" I gulped as Jeremy nodded. "I should stop forcing things to go my way and let the universe decide how I play this out." I stood up as I felt my heart pick up.

"then follow your heart, there's no point trying to stop it" Jeremy chuckled.

//Justin Bieber\\

Furious was how I felt...she couldn't even tell me that she wasn't ready...

The few things that I tried to shake off as I drove back. I spent all day driving. Driving to nowhere. Just to think.

I tightened my grip on wheel as I huffed. I knew Lyanna felt guilty...but I should have come off more nicer. I mean, I am marrying her I should have explained myself better.

But then again, doesn't everyone say that when they walk away from a fight? You see yourself saying those words and you just want to stop, rewind and talk like to civilised adults.

I felt as If I pushed her into the deep end, feeling as if we didn't discuss it well. But I knew that Lyanna didn't want to talk about it, went it came to the future she would fall silent, she would change the topic and distract me with Mason. I could see through it and she was just tip toeing around the subject.

I didn't want to let this ruin us.

-

I got home, feeling sad...that sort of emptiness as Lyanna appeared from the dining room as I shut the front door. Once she saw me, a sad smile appearing on her face as Mason ran towards me as I picked him up. "Dinner's ready if you're hungry" Lyanna mumbled as I smiled. "lets go" I walked to the dining room as Mason smiled back.

1 Week Later.

//Lyanna Moore\\

"Justin I said I was sorry" I mumbled as he slept with his back turned to me. "Justin we can't keep doing this" I touched his shoulder as he shrugged me off as I huffed, giving up and turning my back on him as well, pulling on the duvet and shutting my eyes.

SLEEP did not come easy, tossing and turning, I may have kicked Justin by accident and I felt him get up in the middle of the night and take his pillows with him. I guess we were falling apart. Something had changed. I realised it was because of me. I made him feel like I didn't want anything to do with the future or fulfilling any promises I made.

I got up, looking in the mirror and goddamn these eye bags just ew. I brushed my teeth and took a warm shower, feeling my body relax. I grabbed my shampoo running it through my hair as I sighed, washing out the remnants of shampoo and bubbles then repeating this with my conditioner. Once I had finished, I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbing another towel for my hair.

I got dressed in a white blouse and some ripped jeans and blow dried my hair, making sure it was a messy but wearable hair do. "morning" I walked into the kitchen seeing Surina smile. "hey, feeling any better?" she handed me a cup of coffee as I shrugged. "by better does that mean still not talking?" I took a sip as Surina huffed.

"you two have got to stop acting like little kids and talk" Surina cooked some bacon. "right well tell him to stop acting like a dick" I scoffed as Surina flicked my ear. "that attitude needs to go" Surina scolded as I scowled rubbing my ear.

"how can I talk to him if he's not willing to listen?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm listening" Justin's voice shocking me as I jumped. "I-" I paused as he wore a tight fitted black shirt and jeans as I felt my mouth open agape.

"what did you want to talk about" he sat on the bar stool as Surina placed the plate of bacon down. "i'm going to check on Mason" as she smiled, excusing herself. "how you haven't bothered to even acknowledge me the whole week" I placed my hands on my hips.

"I try talking to you and you push me away" I frowned as Justin hummed. "well maybe if you didn't lie" Justin took my coffee mug, taking a sip. "I wasn't lying, I just didn't tell you" I gritted through my teeth as Justin nodded.

"and you ask why I'm mad." Justin tapped his chin. "so we're just going to stay mad at each other?" I crossed my arms over my chest as he groaned. "maybe" he mumbled as I mentally could see myself beating him up into a fucking pulp.

"And don't even blame this on me" Justin spat as I gasped. "I didn't blame shit on you! I never did! The only time i blamed shit on you is when you broke the fucking pool vacuum when you threw it in! And it's still not fixed!" I flicked his ear as he scowled.

"Then i'll fucking fix it right now!" He yelled back as I looked at the backyard, seeing the rain pouring down that hadn't stopped for a week.

"Then go! Catch a cold you asshole!" I spat as I growled annoyingly watching him get slowly drenched by the rain.

"You're going to get sick!" I spat as he shook his head. "You just asked me to fix it goddamnit Lyanna!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so it's my fault now?!" I rolled my eyes, walking towards him as the rain hit my skin. "Yeah it is! Because you just asked me to fix it he yelled as I scoffed. "I didn't say fix it right now you idiot!" I screamed as he stood up.

"Then what do you want Lyanna?! What is it?" He screamed back, the vein in his neck appearing.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled as he stopped yelling, all you could hear the rain hitting the roof and the tiles around the pool.

"You're what?!" He yelled as I licked my lips. "I'm sorry!" I yelled again as Justin stepped forward, pulling me by the back of my neck as our lips smashed together. He quickly lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist as he made his way back inside as I heard Mason call for us with Surina.

But Justin being Justin, he couldn't give a damn. "Wait" I pulled away as I moved his hair out of his eyes. "This doesn't mean we're fixed, this doesn't mean we're okay" I mumbled as Justin sighed.

"Lyanna" He mumbled as I huffed, looking away as he placed a kiss on my cheek. "It's not okay what I've done. I Hid stuff from you that's important for both of us and that is not okay" I mumbled as Justin nodded.

"I should have listened" Justin broke out a little smile as he placed me back down.

"Esther!" I yelled catching her just about to pee. "Out! Now!" I pointed to the backyard as she barked as I grabbed her leash and clipped into onto her collar and bringing her out.

"Mamama" Mason ate some cut bananas as Surina drank her tea.

"Yes?" I turned as he smiled as he shifted a little bit more to the edge of the counter.

"Oh my God! No! Mase!" Surina held him back. "How do you deal with this kid" Surina cooed as Mason had a little smirk on his face.

"I don't know, currently i'm raising two kids, Mason and Justin" I watched as Justin took off his shirt and I nodded.

"Stop it's gross" Surina blocked her hand as Justin laughed. "The only person I want to see half naked or naked is Jonathan" she yelled out as Justin laughed.

"What has he done to you" Justin snorted as she raised her eyebrows.

"You'd like to know, wouldn't you?" she winked as I laughed. "Oh wow, it must be a serious effect" I waited as Esther finished up before walking back inside and taking her leash off and hanging it back on the hook.

"I swear, she doesn't learn" I watched as Esther waiting at Masons feet for him to drop some food.

"Esther" I called as I pointed to her little doggy bed as she curled up laid down. "So what's happening tonight?" I watched as Justin shrugged.

"Right I just want to get my nails done" I smiled as Surina wiggled her eyebrows.

"ugh same I need some really need to change these" she pointed to her fake nails as she pouted making me laugh. "I can't even wear fake nails anymore." I giggled as Mason took his bunny rabbit from Justin as he smelled it and held in one hand continuing to eat his banana.

"well, I can leave Mase with you right?" I looked up at Justin as he nodded. "yeah of course" he chuckled as Mason dropped one on the floor looking over at Esther as she quickly got up, run over and eat it.

"Justin, please get a puppy trainer, I can't deal with her" I huffed placing Mason on the ground. "mama will be back soon okay?" mumbled as Mason squealed seeing Justin making faces at him.

"okay" I pursed my lips. "Just let me get changed and we can go" i smiled as Surina agreed before running up to the guest house.

"Lyanna" Justin called as I turned around seeing a smile on his face as I bit my lip. "I'm sorry too" he bit his lips as I smiled. "you have nothing to be sorry about" I leaned over touching his hand softly before going upstairs to our room.

-

"You apologised?" Ciara let Grace run wild as I looked at my nude nails I had redone. "yeah, I did something bad" I pulled out my wallet and my credit card. "well he did ignore you" Iza checked her phone as I nodded. "But I started it, and I have to own up to my mistakes, this would have never happened if I were honest." I pointed as all the girls nodded their heads slowly.

"you guys argue like you want to kill each other" Surina snorted as I let out a sigh. "I know, that's the one thing I hate about us, we clash so much I just don't know how much more I can take" I rolled my eyes thinking about the petty shit we argue about.

"but you love each other, maybe you should just have another kid" Iza giggled as I felt my eyes widen. "well, that's the thing even if I got the pill removed, the doctor said it could be a few months and still no matter what Justin and I argued like hell and broke up a few times when I was pregnant with Mason" I reminded them as I turned to each other.

"I have no recollection of that, gal you two are horrible" Ciara kept her eyes on Grace as I shrugged. "he puts me through hell, but no matter what, I will always love him" I huffed, seeing a text from Justin come through.

I know you said I had nothing to be sorry about...but I still feel guilty, what do you think about Ubud in Bali for New Years?

-

"what am i packing exactly?" I held Mason as I grabbed my ripped jeans as Justin placed some of Masons things into a smaller bag. "well, it's going to be humid in Ubud, so light clothing" he rubbed his chin, helping me with my huge luggage.

"right" I looked through my closet as Mason quietly laid his head against my shoulder. "what do you think Mase?" I held up my white dress as he stayed silent.

"my fashion stylist has gone silent" I giggled as Justin laughed, taking Mason off me and patting his back, laying him down on the bed and pulling the covers up and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"stop the cuteness is killing me" I felt my cheeks heat up. "you got it removed right?" Justin mumbled as I nodded. "I did, you were right and I was thinking about what I wanted and not what we wanted" I placed my hands in Justin's as I trailed them up his arms, taking in all of his tattoos as he intently watched me.

"hm" he hummed as his eyes flicked up meeting mine as I bit my lip seeing his pink plump lips that I loved so much. His brown greenish eyes making me melt on the inside.

I can't believe I'm marrying Justin Bieber I thought, biting my lip as Justin chuckled. "i know I'm hot" Justin laughed. "yeah you said that out loud" he caressed my cheek before continuing to pack.

"ugh I hate you for messing with my pretty little mind" I groaned as he laughed. "but you love it" he mumbled as I gasped. "oh I do" I winked back making him laugh, pinching the bridge of his nose trying to stay quiet as Mason was drifting off to sleep.

"Don't be such a pussywillow" I smacked his bum as he snorted before wheezing and laughing.

"WHAT the fuck is a pussy-a pussywillow?" Justin's voice went high at the end as I laughed throwing his shirt at him.

"Is it in your p-pussy?" Justin laughed even harder as I held onto him as we both laughed away in the wardrobe.

"It's not in my vagina" I screamed out laughing as he tried to control his breathing. "What is it then" he covered his face as he laughed.

"It's a tree!" I laughed as his eyes widened. "Siri, search for pussy-pussy-pus-Pussywillows!" Justin exclaimed as we both broke out into fits of laughter again as a branch popped up on his screen.

"It is real!" He held onto me as I slipped through his grip and sitting on the floor laughing.

"Holy crap" I wiped my tears away as Justin leaned again the shelves. "Fuck sake Ly" he sighed, as I fanned myself.

"Shit" I stood up as I locked his phone placing it on the shelf. "We're insane" I giggled as justin nodded. "Far from normal baby" he smiled.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WOOOOOOOO JYANNA IS GOIN TO BALI. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER 5 I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT LUV LUV LUV.

60+ votes for next chapter. YAH OKAY. YAH K BYE

xoxoPammyxx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

195K 8.6K 37
[SEQUEL TO HEAT] It's been nine months since Justin and Charlie saw each other, both of their lives are completely different; Charlie is constantly...
62.6K 1.9K 23
Sequel to for you « j.b Justin and Emilee now have a family of their own and it's not as easy as it sounds. As the young artist Justin is, it's very...
61K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
604 72 30
Not every story ends with a "live happier ever after"... Warning: some chapters may contain strong language & sexual content Published; January 29...