My Liam Oppa ( JENLISA/JENLIA...

Por Arcenciel_Iris

A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking i... Más

chaptet 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
END.
Check this out

Chapter 6

1.5K 31 0
Por Arcenciel_Iris

The class just ended, now jennie and her friends together with the manoban brother's and cousins are standing in the parking area,discussing something and the girls have planned to go in the new opened café to check it out tagging along thier new friends(the boys)  but jennie can't come because she have something to do.

"You sure you really don't wanna come with us unnie?" Rosie ask

"Yes, im really sorry guys, I'll make it up with you guys next time." Jennie response and smile apologetic at them.

"Okay, we'll remember that, take care okay? Be careful when you drive." Irene said.

"Yes mom I'll be careful." Jennie response and roll her eyes at irene then hug her.

"Aish stop being a mom irene, besides jennie is not a kid anymore and some chipmunk tummy is complaining already HAHAHA." Neyeon said

"Neyeon is right tho." Sana said while giggling looking at the blushing chipmunk.

"I'm being a good friend okay geez you guys ahmp." Irene response then pout.

"Stop pouting already, it's distracting me, come on lets go, and jen be careful on your way home byee." Seulgi said while dragging irene towards his car.

"Yes dad~ hahahaha you both look good together tho." Jennie response then teasing them about becoming a coulpe already if they act that way.

"I guess, I'm becoming a 9th wheel them ahmp." Rosie said.

"What 9th wheel you're talking about chipmunk lets go." Sana ask.

"Its just, you and tzuyu, seulgi and irene, neyeon and jeongyeon last but not the least mina and cheayong are all couple its me who dont have a partner =( ." rosie said then pout.

" WE'RE NOT A COULPE damn you chipmunk. " the girls said in annoyance, if a glare can kill maybe rosie will be dead now.

"YET." The boys said in the same time looking at the girls who's thier mouth hang open.

"What?" They ask (the girls)

"Nothing, we say let's go we're hungry already." Then they full the girls with them in thier cars and said a goodbye at jennie before driving away with the shocked girls and a laughing chipmunk, jennie response to thier goodbye and shake her head because of what just happened.

She go to her own car, only to discover that her tire's are out of air, she curse and call her driver's family to pick up her car in the school because it has a flat tire.

Standing in the front gate of her school  waiting of an taxi to arrived, minutes to an hour there still non taxi passing by. Its 6pm already she still standing on her spot,the family driver called and said.

" I'm sorry young miss, I'm on a leave for now my wife is giving birth today and  she needs me right now, but i call the new driver just now and he said that his with your father right now I'm really sorry young miss." The driver said in apology tone.

Jennie sign then thanking the driver before hanging up and curse. A cold wind blow to jennie faces, she rub her both hands to give her warm, she look around and she see from afar a group of guys going to her direction. Thier getting closer and closer before jennie could know it thier in front of jennie already looking at her like she is kind  of a meet.

"Hi there, why there is a beautiful lady standing all by her self here? Do you what us to stay with you? We're a great company tho hahaha." The man suggest.

"Amm thank you, but no thanks I'm waiting for someone." Jennie response

"Its okay we insist please, we'll stay here and do some fun while we wait for that person what would you say ha?" The man said and smile at jennie with lust in his eyes.

"Ah-am no really i-Im fine all by my self, do-don't  come near me, please." Jennie said she is so scared right now and wish that someone can save and take her away from this people.

"Don't be scared we'll not ganna hurt you will just ganna have fun while you wait hmm okay."the man said while walking closer to jennie but before he can make a step a fist land on his face, he step back and shake his head, he see black spot because of the strong blow he received by the sudden punch.

The other man and his companion catch and support him until he regen his conscious, he clean his fist and hissed in pain. Looking at the man who just land a fist on his face.

"Who are you huh? Stay out of my business." The man said angrily to the man in front on him.

"You don't deserve to know me, but you almost touch her that you  wasn't suppose to touch and what is mine mister."  The(?? ) said while protecting jennie at his back, jennie sniff because of what the man said who's protecting her right now *when did i become his?* she thought.

"HAHAHAHAHA what's yours? Nice joke man, hey kid! Is this the one you've been waiting for? Is this your little boyfriend~~ HAHAHA you know man, i have a suggestion.. What if we share he- PAK." The man didn't finish talking because the mysterious man start beating him and his companion who's trying to help him.

Liam pov

The moment he heard the man next word, his anger blind him and start beating the shit out of the man and his companion who's getting in his way, he didn't stop even the man was unconscious he punch his face until it can't be recognized by the to much blood, he only stop when suddenly a small figure back hugging him while choking because to much of crying.

He calm down while looking at the man under him who's badly beaten up by him, then he stand up, while removing the arm of the girl then turn around to look at her,fixing her hair.

"Are you okay?" Liam ask looking at the girl who's looking down while sniffing.

"Amm forget it, that's a stupid question, err are you hurt? Where let me see." He said while checking her arm's if there's any cut, he sign in relief when he didn't find one, he pull her in his arm and hug her.

Jennie snift because of the sudden hug. "Err am thank u for saving me, you can released me now amm mister...?" Jennie said before pulling away from the man hugs while slowly looking at him.

She widen her eyes when she saw the person who save her now was the same person who save her years ago.

"Li-li?" Jennie ask looking at the handsome man in front of her.

Liam pretend that he didn't know her and ask. "Lili?"

"Ouh I'm sorry, errr I mean Mr. Manoban, t-thank you." Jenne said in a low voice secretly signing in disappointment she thought that he'll remembered her.

"It's okay, btw why are you alone? From what I've remembered the class just ended an hours ago, why are you still here? It's dangerous specially for a girl like you miss??" Liam said

"Err Jennie, jennie Kim, amm my car tire's are flat and my driver can't pick me up because her wife is giving birth and the other driver is with my father I'm just waiting for an taxi to pass by s-sir." Jennie explain while looking down shyly.

"Okay miss kim, come i give you a ride and call my company to send someone to pick up and fix your car." Liam said.

"B-but i-"

"No more but's, I'm sending you home  and i won't accept a No as an answer, and i don't what you to be harm again." Liam said and carry jennie towards his car, "err Mr. L t-there no need to carry me i-i can walk all by my self." Jennie said while blushing but liam act like he didn't hear her talking, jennie just pout and put her head on liam neck.

Liam look down on the human cat that he carry on his arm, that's now snuggling on his neck then smile, he open the passenger set and put jennie on it and cover her with his suit, closing the door and go to other side and set on the driver set.

Before starting the car he pause, leaning closer at jennie.

When jennie saw this she hold her breath afraid that if she make a move it will ruin the mood she close her eyes then wait but nothing happened, not until she heard a click sound, she open her eyes looking at liam who do her seatbelt on her behalf.

"You should put your seatbelt on to keep you safe." With that liam pat her head then start driving. Jennie look away from him and scold her self for being stupid around on her oppa.

Liam saw this and chuckle. " i forgot to ask were is your address miss kim, or i just bring you to my home? " liam ask

"Err no thanks, i-i live in *x*x*x* residence." Then jennie shout in her head. * why did i not say YES for fvck says i just waste my chance huhuhu*.

" ouh what a coincidence i live thier too i guess we're neighbor huh?"liam said and chuckle.

"You leave there too? Why i didn't see you tho?" Jennie replied in shock.

"Ouh i just move out a weeks ago and I'll always go late at home." Liam response.

" tho you live alone there? " jennie ask.

"Yeah, and about my sibling there living they live in the mansion with my grandparents." Liam said before jennie can ask about his siblings then chuckle.

" sorry I've talk alot, hehehe. " jennie response and giggle in shyness. "It's okay." Liam response, he then smile at her and continue driving, jennie who's been distract of liam smile look away at the window watching the building they passing by, until she feel asleep.

Liam warm smile at the sleeping figure then adjust the air in his car. He still angry of what just happened earlier, it's a good thing that he was passing by there and arrived on time before anything can happened to her, he remembered the look of her face how's scared she is, he grip in the stirring wheel hard and wish he could kill them on that time, but he can't do that infront of jennie it may scare her more.

He glaze at jennie then calm his self down, before driving carefully afraid to wake his princess up, he still can't believed that her nini is with him setting in his car and driving her home.

Minutes have past they arrived in jennie's house, he glazed at the sleeping kitten in his car and he dont have a heart to wake her up so he decide to just carry her, asking her maid's where is there young miss room, he follow thier direction and found a pink door in the corner he open it and walk in, looking at her room and he carefully layed down jennie on her bed, he set on the edge while looking around jennie's room he saw her baby pics hanging in the wall, her fluffy chubby cheeks are visible in the picture he remembered pinching it once and chuckle.

He stood up and fix jennie blanket before kissing her forehead walking out to her room while closing her door, while walking downstairs he bump with the Kim brother's the both look at liam at surprise.

"Master manoban? What are you doing here at our house?" Kai ask

"I just bring your sister home she feel asleep in the car so I'll just carry her in to her room." Liam response

"Why? What happened to her?" V ask

"She almost gut rape in front of her school thankfully i happened to passing by and saw the situation and save her on time." Liam explained.

"What? Who, who did that we'll beat there ass up." Kai exclaimed in anger

" its fine i already took care of it for you guys . " liam replied

"Ouh? Thanks Master L, but can i visit the culprit tho i just want to beat his shit out for almost touching my lil sister." Kai said

"Kai stop it, the important right now is our lil sis is okay thanks to master L." V said while calming kai down.

"Aish just a punch broo it's not like i will kill him tsk." Kai response in annoyance.

"Okay I'm just ganna text you later where is the location are." Liam agree cutting V off.

"I get going now brother in-law's." Liam said before exiting the door.

"SHAMELESS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Kai shout.

"You will know soon."liam replied, he rode his car and left.

"Aish stop pretending you didn't know kai, sooner or later his ganna be our in-laws soon because of our sister is obsessed with him." V said and hit kai's for being a damn ass.

"Hey! I'm older than you." Kai response

"But you act like a child tsk." V replied leaving him behind going to her sister room to chick her because he completely know that his dear sister is already awake the moment liam carry her to her room. True enough the moment he enter on his sister room he found her jumping and screaming silently on her pillow.

" i was right you really are just pretending. "V said and chuckle.

"Ouh hi hyung,  when did you came in?" Jennie said while fixing her self.

"Just now, you seem fine like you DIDN'T ALMOST GOT RAPE aish kid why you didn't call me or kai to pick you up? " V said while lecturing his sister.

"I-i don't want to disturb you two, cos i know how much busy at your works, and besides liam oppa save me and it give me a chance to see him." Jennie said in a low voice while looking down in her feet.

"And what if he didn't came? What will happened to you aishh i can't even imagined it,i don't dare to." V replied

"Calm down V your frightening her, let's just be thankful that Mr. L save her." Kai said tapping teahyung shoulder.

"Sorry sis i got carried away, I'm just worried about you." V said

"Its okay oppa i understand you, thank you for worrying about me and thank you too kai oppa for supporting me." Jennie replied then hug her both brother's

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Happiest birthday to our jennie kim still can't believed she's turning 27th this year 🥲 but still a baby, enjoy your day love, i and we blinks love you 💞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

205K 4.7K 59
Jen-top Not GP! Lisa-bottom W/W jenlisa story with chaesoo etc... English is not my first language ____________________ "they are not allowed to tak...
96.8K 648 171
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
198K 5.1K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...
120K 2.4K 46
Prologue: "Why you need to do this?" Lisa asked her father "Sorry Lisa but this is our promise when we was in your age" Marco (Lisa's Father) answere...