My Liam Oppa ( JENLISA/JENLIA...

By Arcenciel_Iris

A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking i... More

chaptet 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
END.
Check this out

Chapter 5

1.5K 30 1
By Arcenciel_Iris

Waking up by the loud knock at her door, she heard a annoying voice of her cousin she covet her ears by the pillow in annoyance and shout. " Go home rosie its sunday i want to sleep stop bothering me!"

"What are you talking about unnie its still friday, get up and take a shower we're late. " rosie response. Jennie shot her cat like eyes wide open, she look at her phone then curse she hurly run to her bathroom and do her morning routine, after changing her clothes she run out in her room and grab a sandwich in the table before complaining at her parents cos why they did not wake her up and told her that its still friday.

She drag rosie with her and rode her car with a pouting chipmunk, " stop pouting already its not like you didn't eat for a months we're ganna be late." Jennie said.

"And who's fault is that? Ahmp if i didn't come and knock your door for sure your ganna say bye² at your perfect attendance ahmp...Shut up rosie it's sunday i want to sleep stop bothering me~~" rosie mimic her.

"ouh stop complaining already chipmunk or I'll change my mind for buying you a lunch tsk. " jennie response, rosie laugh nervously and said.

" I'm just kidding jen, i-I'll shut up now, and please do not cancel your plan to buy me free food ehe." Jennie just give an eye roll at rosie and continue driving her car.

"Lord why did you give me a cold hearted bitch cousin huhuhu what did i do in my past life to deserve this? all i want is to eat." Rosie mumble and pray, wiping her fake tears, jennie heard rosie said something but she didn't quite hear it.

"You saying something rosie? " she ask

"ahh no no i.. It's nothing hehehe, ouh look we're her cous let's go, the class will start in a minute now let's go." With that rosie hurly step down in the car and walk first without looking back.

"hey! Park chaeyong wait up! Damn you chipmunk wait up! " Jennie shout and run towards her cousin."damn those long legs ahmp" she mumble

The two girls arrived on time in the room before the teacher can beat them, signing in relief jennie set on her chair and greet her friends.

" i thought your not coming today, why are you almost late tho?" Irene ask "ouh she thoug- " before rosie can finish talking jennie cover her mouth and whisper in her ear.

"Said at least one word right now you're ganna say bye byee to your free lunch onwards. " jennie said.

"she thought what?" Irene ask

"Ouh nothing just forget I've said something ohh.. Look the teacher is here. " rosie said before looking away from irene.

"hmmm" irene humm and then look at her teacher.

" I'll ask you again after this in the cafeteria girls" jennie facepalm then rub her forehead and sign. " yes mom." She replied. "Good child, now lessen to the teacher."

The boys at the back just shake there heads in amusement, because of the girls antics.

"Future sister in-law and her friends are funny but scary at the same time. " seulgi said.

"Yeah..their also cute tho. " his younger bother tzuyu said while looking at sana who's teasing irene for being a mom to the group. His brother and cousin is looking at him with a teasing eye and smile that screaming  a we know you have a crush of that girl." look" ( y'all know what i mean:›).

Tzuyu just rise his middle finger at them and lessen to his teacher than looking at the teasing look of his brother and cousins.

After the class ended neyeon invite seulgi group to have lunch with them, while on their way at the cafeteria the group of friends bump in to hanbin gang.

"Will hi dare, look what we have here." Hanbin said while looking at jennie.

"Amm non of your business, please get out of our way cos I'm hungry and i don't like seeing your ugly face please let us walk trough. " jennie said.

"But im not yet done talking to you jen²~" Hanbin replied with an ego. Jennie and her friends faces are full of disgust while the boys almost throw up looking at hanbin who's acting cute at jennie.

" first of all eww, second don't call me that we're not friend's and, third stop doing that face it's disgusting and it makes me want to throw up. " jennie said while fake a puke. Hanbin clean his fist looking at Jennie's friends who's now laughing thier ass off. Before could hanbin response jennie cut him first.

"Now get out of my way because im hungry and i want to eat before my appetite will be gone because of you now shoo." Jennie said and walk pass at hanbin and followed by her friends who's laughing and go to the cafeteria leaving the angry dog i mean hanbin with his companion behind.

"I can't believed future sister in-law said that HAHAHA that was epic." Tzuyu said in a low voice before laughing holding his stomach.

"Yeah me too, and I can get over of what big broo liam said this morning to us. Its so shocking." Jeongyeon said

"Yeah what a small world right? finally! My cousin will not grow old being single." Chaeyong said and wipe his fake tears

"Shut it up will continue talk about this later, the girls are here and future sister in-law she might hear you." Seulgi said and shuss them. "Yes dad~ HAHAHA." The boys tease and walk towards the girls before seul can hit them.

" You know hyeongje seulgi, you and irene can be a great coulpe HAHAHA." Jeongyeon said then run. Leaving seul with a pink cheek and a red ears who's now blushing before chasing jeongyeon who's hiding at neyeon's back.

"Ehem jeongyeon i  think that... neyeon and you will be a great pear too. " seulgi tease him back.

Neyeon who's startled of what seulgi said and her face become red that she look like a tomato while jeongyeon ears are red too. He look at neyeon who's setting like a statue. He cleared his throat and said.

"Chaeyong and mina too they look good together. it's one for all, all for one i don't what to be the only one who get embarrass here sorry chaeyong said on his thoughts and smile on chaeyong acting like he did not say a bulgar word just now.

Cubby who choke on his food, shot a glare at jeongyeon before drinking a water said.
"What the fvck are you talking?  Its tzuyu and sana are the one who looks good together just look at them."

They look at tzuyu and sana who's carrying the food that they have  ordered. " hi guys there's your food and what's up with your face's? " tzuyu ask.

"Yeah and what's up with the weird smile please remove it, its creeping me out." Sana also said

"Ouh nothing,  it just you tree won't be single soon HAHAHAHA right jennie unnie" rosie said then look at jennie.

"Yeah, and you to irene unnie hehehe right seulgi oppa" jennie said then giggle. "If that happened rosie will be the one and only be single in our group HAHAHAHA."  Jennie said while teasing rosie.

"At least i have my food with me ahmp what about you unnie your single too so don't be full of your self ahmp." Rosie response with a pout.

"No, your wrong i'll have my lili soon ble just wait." Jennie response at the pouting chipmunk.

"Lili?" The boys ask."yes my lili, my saviour"jennie response while day dreaming about her liam oppa.

"seulgi those that means brother liam won't have a chance anymore, future sister in-law have someone already in her heart." Jeongyeon ask in a low voice at seulgi, then chaeyong hit him on his head and said. "Stupid ass, it's big cousin L nickname, and only cousin in-law can call him that."

"There's no need to hit my head you know tsk." Jeongyeon replied with a hissed and rub his head.

"That's what you get for not lessening to big cousin." Chaeyong replied.

"Okay stop it you too, look now they looking at us" Tzuyu said, looking at facepalming seulgi and a confused jennie and her friends.

"the what now?" Jennie ask. "Nothing, nothing don't bother us, its just.. jeongyeon forget to feed his rabbit at home hehehe that's it." Tzuyu said.

"But i d- aww. " tzuyu hit jeongyeon head before he can finish his word and glared at him. " big brother will kill you if you ruined his planned." Tzuyu said in whisper at jeongyeon.

"Y-yeah I've forgot to feed my rabbit at home, t-that's it but its okay my maid was there i just text her to feed my pet" Jeongyeon said nervously.

"Amm... Okay? I thought i hear li- never mind, lets go now the last class will start soon." Jennie said before standing up and getting her thing and walk first with her friends.

"Yes, sis- i mean jen, let's go guys." Then the boys followed them.

While walking irene suddenly ask. " jen you still didn't tell me why you're almost late tho? "

"I thought you've forgotten it aish, it's just i... Over sleep and thought it's sunday." Jennie replied and scratch her head in embarrassment.

" pftt HAHAHAHAHAHA. "

"Stop laughing, it's not even funny ahmp." Jennie said and walk first leaving them behind.

"Jen wait up HAHAHAHA we're sorry, hey jennie!!" Irene shout

"Damn she walk fast even she have a damn short legs hayst." Neyeon said.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Hi guys its an update for you'll and, i apologize for some error and  my english 😅 and please tell me your thoughts about my first ever story thank u  :›

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 454 6
A body full of tattoos and a spine chilling death glare. That's how they describe Lisa Manoban, the Mafia leader of Seoul. She comes from a rich fami...
228K 1.2K 200
In her previous life, Jennie was conspired by her family. Her baby was born through Caesarean birth, she had her eyes gouged out, and died tragically...
87.6K 1K 121
"Darling, I want..." "Here's the credit card. Buy everything you want." "Darling, I want to give you a child!" "That's unnecessary." "..." Jenni...
206K 4.8K 59
Jen-top Not GP! Lisa-bottom W/W jenlisa story with chaesoo etc... English is not my first language ____________________ "they are not allowed to tak...