FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!

3.2K 281 27
By Sathvikaa03

Singhania Mansion, Udaipur......

Sudha, a man in late 20s entered the study of Chief Minister of Rajasthan. Sudha is from South India, a very innocent, funny, but sharp and intelligent at same time. He is the personal secretary of Aryan Singhania.

Aryan was going through a file related to the water problem of a village nearby Udaipur. He was frustrated to no end. The funds he allotted vanished into the thin air. Corruption is something which he hated always.

Sudha cleared his throat – Sir...

Aryan looked up and threw the file onto him which Sudha caught very efficiently. I mean, who wouldn't when they had the practice from 7 years. It was habit of Aryan to throw files whenever he was frustrated.

Aryan – What the hell was that, MadhuSudhan Rao? How dare they corrupt knowing very well about me. Put an enquiry commission. I want a clean and transparent enquiry. Just suspend and file the cases on culprits and ask the Collector to do the needful.

Sudha nodded – Yes sir.

Aryan closed his eyes to calm down – By the way, you had any work with me?

Sudha -Yes sir. I want you to take a look at this video. It happened 3 days ago in Mumbai.

Aryan – What am I? Prime Minister of India? To look at every damn video that happens all over India!

Sudha smiled. Aryan got frustrated more – Stop with that stupid smile Sudha. Don't irritate me and just leave.

Sudha – I am sure this video will give you some sort of relaxation, sir.

Aryan frowned and took the phone. What ever he saw made him smile.

 Pratibha Kapoor just then entered the study, with a bright smile on her face and hugged Aryan – Hello bhai.

Aryan hugged her back – Hello, Prabha. Kaise ho? Ab yaad aayi bhai ki?

Pratibha pulled back but frowned looking at the video and snatched the phone from Aryan. She got tensed looking at the video – I think hume Akshu di ko vapas lekar aajani chahiye. Agar unhe kuch hua ho tho?

Aryan smiled – Tujhe Akshu ki nahi, us aadmi ki chinta karni chahiye, Prabha. I am sure he won't be able to walk properly for 6 more months.

Pratibha smiled – Vo tho hai. Par aapko unki chinta nahi horahi hai?

Aryan shook his head – Chinta nahi ho rahi hai par I am missing her very badly. Very very badly. But just 8 more months.

Pratibha smiled. She always adored the brother sister bond Aryan and Akshara shared. It was more of a friendship. She didn't have any siblings.

Aryan – Vaise, tum yaha kaise? Kuch kaam tha?

Prathibha shook her head – Bas aapse milne aayi thi.

Aryan – How is your job going?

Pratibha – great. I applied for a transfer to Mumbai. I might shift next yr mostly.

Aryan – All the best, Prabha.

Pratibha – Thank you, bhaiyya. Ab mai chalti hu.

Aryan nodded his head and relaxed himself in his seat and looked at Sudha – Find out the details.

Sudha – I already did, Sir. They are the Birlas. The reason your sister beat that guy is because he tried to verbally abuse Anya Birla. She is the sister of the Abhimanyu Birla, Asia's top most business man. Ruthless, egoistic as much as I heard. Looks like Akshara Mam stays with Birlas and works for Abhimanyu Birla as his secretary.

Aryan looked at Sudha – You know I love this thing about you.

Sudha shied away. Aryan felt like banging his head to the table– Stop with that shying, Sudha. It is only because you already have a girlfriend that I don't doubt you to be gay.

Sudha – But there is one more thing sir.

Aryan frowned – What?

Sudha – Looks like sparks are flying between Mr. Birla and Akshara mam.

Aryan – Finally!! Someone had managed to stole my sister's heart.

Sudha looked at Aryan as if he sold his brain somewhere. His sister was in love and this guy was smiling.

Aryan smiled – What? You want me to act like an overprotective brother and ask you to find everything about Abhimanyu?

Sudha nodded his head. Wasn't that any sane person would do knowing that his sister is in love?

Aryan – We are in 21st century Sudha. Grow up. And I trust my sister to take right decisions. Even if it turns out to be a wrong decision, she will have me behind her back always.

Sudha shook his head.

Aryan – But find in more detail About Abhimanyu Birla. After all, hone wala jeeja ji hai. Jaankari tho honi chahiye, nahi? And I am sure you are wrong about one thing. Abhimanyu might be anything but ruthless and egoistic because my sister fell in love with him.

Sudha gave a knowing look. His boss was just trying to act like a cool brother but the Aryan overprotective Singhania was still alive inside.

Aryan – Stop staring and go get the work done, Sudha.

Birla house.....

Akshara was cooking breakfast for the family, HER family. Yes, it was now her family. Ajay, Anya and Arav fought tooth and nail to make her feel home in the past 7 months after their confession. 10 more days for 1 year to complete. She was glad when none of them questioned about her. She knew they had many questions regarding her family, but they loved her enough to put her above everything. They never let her miss her family. She got to love Arav as her own child. The boy won her heart from the very first day but now she couldn't imagine her life without his banter and brattiness. But Anya and Ajay were more of friends for her. Anya filled the void Anika has left for the last 6 years. Anika was mellowing down slowly. They started to have conversations like normal people but the bitterness was still there.

And coming to Abhimanyu, he made it his life mission to make her feel home. He protected her, pampered her, shared his fears with her, he let her heal him. But never once even by mistake he didn't ask her about her past. She couldn't understand how much a person can love that much. The way he pampers Arav to no extent at the same time toes him on the line. The way he really treats Anya as his princess. When she went to give the interview, she had some preconceived notions like Abhimanyu was ruthless, stops at nothing, egoistic bla bla blue blue. But the Abhimanyu she saw was full of love. It was like the man didn't know how to hate as far as she saw him and observed him. His hatred was only for the people who harmed his family. You give him an ounce of love, he showers you with an ocean of love, empathy, security. But you hurt his family, you will have hell to pay. She clearly remembered how he showed hell to Rajveer personally. She was also there. She wanted to see the person who dared to hurt the most 2 important persons of her life. If she had her way, she would have killed him with her own hands but Abhimanyu stopped her. Nevertheless, she was happy with what he did. Rajveer was alive, but he couldn't do anything. Ranveer was still better but Rajveer is just a living object confined to bed for the rest of his life.

She was jerked out of her thoughts when she felt a pair of hands snaking her waist. A smile graced her lips. She can recognize the touch even in her sleep. It was her Abhi. His natural scent. That smelled ambrosial. She found her self getting addicted to it. She gasped when he suddenly turned her around slowing down the flame.

Abhimanyu joined their foreheads – "Good Morning, Akshara."

Akshara – Good morning, Abhi.

Abhimanyu smiled. His name sounded so divine from her mouth.

They just stayed that way. Enjoying each other's presence forgetting the outer world.

Arav who was woken up unceremoniously by Anya just at 9 on Sunday just walked blindly into the kitchen and hugged Abhimanyu not even caring the position his bhaiyya and Bhabhi were. Smile graced both Akshara and Abhimanyu. Abhimanyu turned around and hugged him properly while Akshara went back to cooking as if it was daily routine. Yes, it was of course Arav's daily routine.

Abhimanyu kissed his forehead – Good Morning bacha.

Arav smiled. That was all he needed. Forehead kisses every morning from his bhaiyya – Good Morning, bhaiyya.

Arav pulled back and hugged Akshara from behind – Good Morning, Bhabhi.

Akshara smiled – Good Morning, Aru. Aaj itni jaldi kaisa utgaya, Sirf 9 hi bhaja hai.

Arav whined – Yaar bhaiyya, aap di ko kuch kehte nahi hai. Isliye vo aise karti hai.

Abhimanyu – Aisa kya kardiya usne?

Arav – Unhone mujhe subah subah utha diya. AC ka temperature bada liya, light on kardiya. Koi aisa karta hai bache ke sath.

Anya came just then – Subah subah complaints leke shuru hogaya thu? Vaise bahut achi kushboo aa rahi hai. Kya bana hai aaj, Bhabhi.

Akshara – Aloo puri.

Anya – Woah, meri favourite.

Akshara mumbled – Bhaiyya aur Anika ka bhi.

Anya – Kuch kaha aapne, Bhabhi?

Akshara smiled for her – Tumhare liye hi bani hai.

Arav – Not so fair Bhabhi. Phir mere liye?

Akshara smiled – Tumhare liye chicken banaya maine, puri ke saath kha lena.

Abhimanyu shook his head. His girlfriend had spoiled his kid brother with chicken in breakfasts. But there was nothing he could do. Once he tried to oppose, she scolded him so unceremoniously saying that he was heartless not listening to a child. He kept his mouth shut being smart. She could be as scary as him few times.

Arav – Thank you so much Bhabhi. Sirf aap hi mujhse pyaar karte hai. I love you.

Akshara – Love you too, bacha.

Abhimanyu – Hum se tho koi pyaar hi nahi karte hai Anya. Chodo. I will take you out to beach today. We shall have some time for ourselves, Kyu?

Anya – Bilkul bhaiyya.

Arav – Mai bhi aaunga.

Abhimanyu – Nahi, beta. Hum tume nahi lejayenge. Hum tho tumse pyaar hi nahi karte hai na?

Arav smiled charmingly – Mazaak kar raha tha bhaiyya. Aapse jyadapyar tho mai kisi se bhi nahi karta. Khud se bhi nahi.

Anya – Jyaada makkhan maarne ki zarurat nahi. Sab chalte hai.It is Sunday after all.

Abhimanyu – Vaise, Aju kaha hai?

Akshara – Vo bahut late aaya tha kal raat. So raha hai. Let him sleep. I made him have his dinner in the midnight when he came home. Lunch pe utathe hai.

Abhimanyu smiled. He need not worry anymore about his family. He has his Akshara now.

Secretariat, Udaipur......

Sudha – Sir, DGP is here to meet you.

Aryan frowned – Now? But why this sudden meeting?

Sudha – Don't know sir, seems so urgent.

Aryan nodded to send him in.

DGP came inside and saluted Aryan. Aryan got up from seat –Good Morning Officer. Please take you seat. Any beverages you would like to have?

DGP – No, sir we are here for something very important.

Aryan nodded – Go on. I am listening.

DGP gave a pointed look to Sudha – it is confidential, Sir.

Aryan – He will stay, officer. You continue.

DGP nodded – We got intelligence report, sir.

Aryan sighed – Now, who is going to attack on me?

DGP – It is not you this time, sir.

Aryan frowned.

DGP – The attack is planned on Akshara Singhania.

Aryan's eyes blazed – Who is it?

DGP – Mr. Rana, your once upon a time business rival whom Akshara mam destroyed to pieces 4 yrs ago.

Aryan – That bastard! How dare he? I am going to Mumbai, right now. Make arrangements, Sudha.

DGP – We are trying to get him, Sir. But it is always safe to get Akshara mam back.

Aryan – Thank you, officer. Good Job.

DGP left.

Aryan was about to leave. His phone rang. It was Pratibha. He smiled and lift the call.

Pratibha – Hello, bhai. I got transferred to Mumbai branch of Birla Hospitals as the head of neurology department. I am leaving to Mumbai today.

Aryan smiled – Congrats Prabha. I am also leaving to Mumbai right now, will you join me?

Pratibha – Aap Mumbai jaa rahe hai? Par kyu?

Aryan – Akshu ko vapas lane.

Pratibha – Par abhi 10 din baaki hai na?

Aryan – But I am missing her a lot, Prabha. I will go see her for myself.

Pratibha – Ok then. I will also join you.

So, How is the chapter????

Next chapter will updated only after this chapter completes 100 votes by tomorrow night. 

Try to complete the target.

Shower some love by commenting.

SATHVIKA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 3.5K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...
23.3K 1.3K 14
It has been years since Akshara left the Goenka family with Abhir and Abhimanyu. Now, she finally had everything she could dream of a happy family, a...
31.3K 2.1K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...