FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!

3.5K 249 32
By Sathvikaa03

Birla house

Everyone was having breakfast. Arav was talking random things while Abhimanyu was feeding him.

Out of nowhere Anya asked – Bhaiyya, koi bhi bhaiyyu ko kyu fasana chahta tha?

Abhimanyu's eyes blazed – Vo koi bhi hai Anya, He will pay for his deeds. He might have already started paying for his deeds.

Akshara smirked. She was the one who made all the calls to Ranveer's investors and shareholders to pull out on Abhimanyu's behalf.

Ajay – Kya matlab hai aapka?

Abhimanyu – Jo bhi hai. Tum logo ko isme padne ki zarurat nahi hai. Chup chap breakfast kar.

Ajay – Aap aisa kuch bhi nahi karenge bhaiyya. You already broke that inspectors face and nose. Vo jo bhi hai, use uski halat pe chod dijiye.

Abhimanyu – You don't get to dictate law to me Ajay!

Arav – Bhaiyyu ka kehne ka matlab vo nahi tha bhaiyya

Abhimanyu – "tere bhaiyyu kya kehna chahta hai ye mujhe achese pata hai" He faced Ajay " No one walks out safe after touching my brother Ajay, Get this through your thick skull. Chinta mat kar. Mar nahi jayega voh. Marneke liye tadpega. Tere hi hospital me admit karadunga"

Ajay palmed his face. He knew no one can stop his bhaiyya. He looked towards Akshara with a hope that she might stop him. But looks like she was also involved in this – Tum bhi insab me involved ho na?

Abhimanyu – Change your tone, Ajay. Akshara tumse 2 saal badi hai!

Akshara – Now that is enough Abhimanyu. It is between me and Ajay. We are friends okay. We are happy like this. Aapko beech me bolne ki zarurat nahi hai.

Ajay poked his tongue out. Abhimanyu caught his ear immediately. Ajay – ouch ouch bhaiyya, chodo. Bahut dard ho rahi hai.

Abhimanyu left his ear – Mai aaj bhi tera bada bhai hi hu. Yaad rakh ye baat.

Ajay hugged hum – Aap tho mere liye dad ho bhaiyya!

Abhimanyu's eyes misted. Arav and Anya joined the hug – Humare liye bhi!!!

Akshara opened her phone and clicked the picture and did thu thu thu.

Harshwardhan Birla was welcomed with this scene in Birla house, his son's house. He felt a pang when Ajay, Anya and Arav referred Abhimanyu as their dad. He blamed his late wife again.

He booked a flight ticket when he heard the news about his son's Drug case. He got furious when he heard the news. He couldn't digest the fact that his son was addicted to Drugs and his hospital's reputation was stake because of his son. But not even once he thought his son was being framed. If he was here, for sure he would have slapped his son out of anger. But after landing in India, when he saw the news, he was relieved that his hospital and his son, both were safe. But not even once he did feel sorry for misunderstanding his son. And he blames his late wife for the distance between him and his sons. Hypocrite!

Abhimanyu's face was devoid of any emotion. Ajay was seething with anger and hatred. Anya didn't know what to feel about the man sitting in front of her. Arav was a bit sacred because his father was never the good news. His bhaiyyu and bhaiyya hates him with passion. When Abhimanyu politely hates their father, Ajay proves it rudely with his every action and word. And his bhaiyya absolutely hated bhaiyyu disrespecting their father. This always leads to argument between them and one of them walks out. He understands both his brothers.

 Whereas Akshara didn't know what was happening. How did the atmosphere change so cold? It was very clear that none of the siblings share any bond their father. She looked towards Ajay who was glaring at bread and murdering it with a butter knife as if its fault. She looked at Abhimanyu whose face is devoid of any emotion. but she understood that he hated his father with a passion. She looked towards Anya who was enjoying her paratha as if nothing is wrong. She looked at Arav who in turn was looking at her eating the food while Abhimanyu was feeding him. She raised her eyebrows asking what is wrong. He shook his head saying that he will tell her afterwards. Abhimanyu found this silent interaction amusing. Was he not the one who talked rudely to her on the first day! His kid brother and Akshara travelled a long way. He was very happy. His lips curled up a bit.

Harshwardhan Birla broke this silence which was unbearable to him but was very peaceful to the people sitting there – Kya bacho ki tarah abhi bhi Abhimanyu ke haat se kha rahe ho Arav?

But that man's choice of words and his tone made everyone on the table except Arav angry. He was used to these types of comments. He shamelessly expressed that he loves to be pampered by his brother even at the age of 60.

Ajay – bacha hi hai vo abhi bhi Mr. Birla. He is just 17.

Arav offended – I will be 18 in 6 months bhaiyyu. I am not a kid.

Ajay glared at him. Arav immediately looked down. His bhaiyyu rarely glares.

Akshara who was sitting beside Ajay hold his hand to calm him down. Ajay found himself calming down but his father will never let him do that.

Harsh – aise bolke hi bigad rahe ho tum log usko. Bada kab Banega vo. He should also face life. Humesha tho nahi reh paoge na uske sath.

Arav's eyes filled at the thought that his brothers and sister will not stay with him forever.

That is, it. Abhimanyu ran out of patience. But when he spoke, his voice was very calm and sharp – Bacha hai vo mera, Sir. Humesha mere sath rahega. Agar vo khud dur jana chahe tab bhi nahi jaa payega na hi mai use janedunga. Mai apne bacho ko kabhi akela nahi chodunga

"Aapki tarah" these words were not said by Abhimanyu but Harshwardhan Birla could hear them very clearly. His elder son was always but polite, sharp and to the point. He never disrespected nor did he let anyone disrespect. But he didn't respect him the way he should do. He was very formal. As if he was talking to a stranger.

Ajay was shaking with anger. Why couldn't the man keep his mouth shut. Why did he have to poke his nose in every damn thing. If Akshara was not holding him, he would have blasted his fathers ears off for hurting Arav.

Anya holds Arav's hand giving him the comfort he needed at the moment. Why couldn't the man sit silently and eat his breakfast?

Arav was very happy with the assurance his brothers and sister gave him. It was enough for him.

Akshara looked at the person sitting in front of her with pure disgust. What kind of a father talks to his son that way. If she had her way, she would have shown him his place for hurting Arav. The boy had her heart. How dare he hurt him?

Harsh shut his mouth. He then looked at Akshara and thought of asking about her – Ye ladki kaun hai?

Birla siblings didn't like the tone their so-called father took. All of them at same time – Akshara.

Harsh was taken aback. What did he do now? Why was the girl so important to them. He felt an unknown jealousy and hatred towards her.

Abhimanyu firmed his voice – Akshara naam hai uska. She is family!

Akshara's eyes misted. It was like she was waiting for him to say those words. Those words meant only one thing. That he trusts her with his life.

"MY family" harsh heard those words very clearly. It was a warning his elder son was giving to him!

Harsh – Kya karti ho tum, Akshara

Her name rolled out of his mouth in a very sarcastic manner as if taunting his sons. Birla brothers looked like angry lions ready to pounce onto Harshwardhan Birla.

Abhimanyu fisted his hands. Anya felt like knocking some sense into her father

Akshara could see all were seething with anger. But she didn't need them to fight her battles. She can give back as good as she gets – I did my masters in business from Oxford University and presently working in AB industries as Personal Secretory to Abhi, Mr.Birla

Akshara didn't even know why she called him Abhi! Maybe she wanted to taunt Harsh that he cannot call his own son by his nickname. She doesn't know....

Abhimanyu was shocked to listen her referring him as Abhi. But he absolutely loved it!

Remaining 3 Birlas were smirking looking their father

Harshwardhan didn't back out – Pura naam kya hai tumhara? Tumhare maa baap kaun hai, kya karte hai? Kaha rehte hai?

Akshara's eyes misted thinking about their parents. She never had one. She badly wanted to hug her bhaiyya. But she didn't let the tears fall down. She can't show her weakness to a stranger.

Abhimanyu saw the changes in her face – Akshara Kapoor, pura naam hai uska. Some kind of interview is going on here, sir? I didn't know it. Any ways I have a business empire to run. I am leaving.

He took hold of Akshara's hand and guided her towards the study room. He took her in his embrace as soon as they were inside study. Akshara broke down AGAIN! Parents was always a sensitive subject for her. But now that she is not even in contact with her bhaiyya. She is feeling very emotional. Abhimanyu hold her without saying anything. He knows that she doesn't need any words. She just wants a shoulder to cry. He was glad to be that. She stopped crying but she didn't pull away from his embrace. It was so soothing.

All the birla siblings left the dining table as soon as they finished their breakfast. They didn't want to stay 1 more second breathing the same air their father breathed. They made their way towards study and found Akshara and Abhimanyu hugging each other very peacefully. Anya wanted to leave but her brothers had different plans.

Ajay coughed making their presence known. Abhimanyu and Akshara parted away. Akshara was feeling embarrassed whereas Abhimanyu was irritated.

Arav came closer towards Akshara – Kuch kuch ho raha hai, Akshu di?

Akshara twisted his ears. Arav – Ouch chodo di. Bahut dard horaha hai.

Akshara left him and glared at him. Ajay made his way towards Abhimanyu to tease him. But Abhimanyu made his voice firm and spoke – I don't want any kinds of arguments, fights, raised voices till sir stays here. Is that clear?

Abhimanyu looked at his siblings. Anya and Arav nodded their heads whereas Ajay looked away.

Abhimanyu (sternly) – Is that clear, Ajay?

Ajay nodded his head reluctantly.

Abhimanyu – I need words Ajay.

Ajay – I am not a child bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu – But you surely behave like one at times like these your highness Ajay Birla. Say it, come on!

Ajay glared at Abhimanyu who glared him back. Ajay had to give in – It is clear.

Abhimanyu – What is clear Ajay? Say the full statement.

Akshara – Ab bol tho diya na?

Abhimanyu – not a word more, Akshara. You have a hearing problem, Ajay?

Ajay shook his head – I will not Argue, not fight, not raise my voice until Mr. Birla stays here.

Ajay absolutely hated when his brother treats him like a rebellious teenager. He is a grown man for God sake!

Abhimanyu looked at his sulking face and hugged him – I don't want any of my children disrespecting anyone bacha. Please, mere liye thode din apne gusse pe kabu rakh.

Ajay could not go against Abhimanyu now. His brother knows which strings to pull.

Abhimanyu – Ok now. I have some unfinished business. I will leave. Akshara will stay here. You go to hospital.

Akshara - Why will I be staying at home? I am also coming with you!

Abhimanyu – No you are not coming Akshara. I outrank you in office. You don't want me to give you memo. You will stay at house with Arav and Anya like a good girl you are!

Akshara understood that he doesn't want to leave Arav and Anya alone with their father. So, she agreed to him.

Abhimanyu turned towards Arav – behave bacha. Vaise tho tu mera acha bacha hai. Phir bhi behave ok?

Arav nodded and hugged him – Jaana zaruri hai kya bhaiyya?

Abhimanyu – zaruri hai bacha. Why don't you three go out and enjoy today?

Arav – aap jane doge mujhe?

Abhimanyu – jao but no dodging security, okay? Varna I will ground all three of you without chocolates for a month.

Akshara – Excuse me?

Abhimanyu looked at her. Akshara – I am not a child.

Abhimanyu – yes you are not. But if you behave like one, then you will be grounded. That is what I was trying to say.

Abhimanyu – Okay now, I need to leave. Bye guys. Have a good day!

He kissed all their foreheads including Akshara's without realizing. Akshara's heart filled with warmth. She was falling immensely in love with him!

SO, Double update for you guys?

Which part did you like the most?

Something about Harsh?

Enjoy until next update.

And please do some inline comments. 

SATHVIKA 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fanaa By Esha

Fanfiction

24K 1.8K 23
Fanaa (n) destruction of the self; "destroyed in love." "What is grief, if not love preserving." (AU) set after the events of the 6 years leap. 6 y...
25.7K 1.5K 16
It has been years since Akshara left the Goenka family with Abhir and Abhimanyu. Now, she finally had everything she could dream of a happy family, a...
16.4K 1.3K 25
Love is a simple word with different meanings... It's not easy to find a true love but if u do found one than don't ever let that person go away from...
97.9K 6.5K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...