FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!

3.6K 245 65
By Sathvikaa03

Arav – bhaiyyu..

Abhimanyu – Kya hua Aju Ko? Kaha hai vo?

TV news caught Abhimanyu's attention which is stating that Medical Director of Birla Hospitals, Mumbai Branch Dr. Ajay Birla is accused of illegal Drug supply in his hospital. Drug packets were found in his cabin.....

Everyone was shocked. Arjun quickly came into his senses and shook Abhimanyu gently. They needed to act quick.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara – Take care of Arav and Anya. I need to go.

Akshara was about to deny him but Anya beat her to it – You both go bhaiyya. Bhaiyyu will need someone for emotional support. Akshara will give him that. I will take care of Arav.

Omkara – You go bhai. Me and Aki will stay until you all comeback.

Abhimanyu hugged him and moved towards Arav. He could see Arav was on the verge of crying. He was always like this. Most sensitive among all, who thinks with heart. He and Ajay are 2 sides of a same coin whereas Abhimanyu and Anya thought practically at times like this.

Abhimanyu took Arav into his embrace – Kuch nahi hoga tere bhaiyyu ko Aru. Tuje apne bhaiyya pe bharosa hai na?

Arav nodded his head – then trust me. You will have your bhaiyyu back safely in this house within 6 hrs. I promise. Now be a good boy and don't irritate Anu ok?

Arav nodded.

Abhimanyu kissed his forehead. Anya hugged him. Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and gave her look that he needs her to be strong and moved away with Akshara, Arjun and Anika.

Anika already applied for an anticipatory bail. Arjun called all media channels to pull down the news immediately. No news channel can dare to go against Oberois. After all they care their channel more than TRP. Abhimanyu called his private detective cum henchman Niel Goenka. Niel was very quick to get the information about the allegations and sent the details of real culprit to Abhimanyu.

They reached Birla hospital. Media people were waiting like hawks for a scoop. But one look from Abhimanyu, all of them stepped back.

Police were already there to arrest Ajay. Ajay was trying his best to explain them that the allegations were not true. But the inspector was not even ready to listen. It was almost like someone put him on gun point to arrest Ajay. Inspector was running out of patience. He was about to punch Ajay when a hand firmly pulled him away from Ajay and A hard slap was placed.

Inspector was shocked to see Abhimanyu Birla there. Abhimanyu was furious, no Livid. He is very protective when it comes to his family.

Abhimanyu caught his collar and started slapping him again and again. Arjun tried to stop him but of no use. Anika didn't even care to stop Abhimanyu because she knew what type of a person inspector Shinde was. He was corrupted to the core. More over this was buying them time for Niel to get evidence and her junior to get Anticipatory bail. Akshara least cared about the inspector and went to Ajay.

Akshara – Tum teek ho Ajay?

Ajay nodded his head in assurance but she can clearly see that what ever happened was not at all easy for him to handle. Birla Hospital was his second home. Someone tried to bring illegal drugs into the hospital and planted them in his cabin. He was still scared that if they can bring drugs even after having such high security. They could do anything. They can even harm his patients to get back to him. Akshara could see the gears running in his mind. she could see that he is taking guilt trips. She hugged him immediately.

Akshara with firm voice – Calm down Ajay. It is not your fault Ajay. Nothing is your fault. Stop taking guilt trips.

Akshara pulled back – Look at me Ajay.

Ajay looked at her. Akshara – What ever has happened was not your fault Ajay. You didn't bring drugs in here. You are neither a drug addict nor a drug supplier. Now stop taking guilt trips for no fault of yours and stop overthinking of something which never happened. Now tell me that whatever had happened was not your fault.

Ajay didn't utter a word. Akshara – Now, Ajay Birla!

Ajay – Whatever has happened was not my fault.

Akshara – Good. Get that straight into your head.

Anika smiled. Akshara Singhania was not just a namesake princess of Udaipur. She did her masters in business as well as psychology. She can read people very easily. Now that her emotions are invested in Birlas, she might have known very clearly what was running in Ajay's mind. Her sister was one hell of a woman. Arjun was impressed with her. She is the prefect one for Abhi he thought. Beauty with Brains!

Her firm voice helped Ajay to come out of the whirlpool running in his mind. He started to think practically. Now he was able to see that he was really overthinking. But he couldn't help. It was his basic nature. It was usually Abhimanyu or his mother who used to help him in these kinds ofsituations. After his mother's death, it was completely Abhimanyu.

He saw his bhaiyya beating shit out of that inspector. He was going to stop Abhimanyu when Akshara pulled him back. Ajay looked at her.

Akshara – he deserves it. How dare he raise his hand? Just stay here.

Arjun and Ajay were shocked. They thought Akshara to be gentle and soft. The vengeance in her voice matched to Abhimanyu's slaps. Anika was not at all shocked. Akshara never spares a rod when it comes to family. She could clearly see that Akshara accepted Birlas as her family.

Ajay looked at Akshara as if she lost her mind. But didn't dare to cross her. She was looking angrier than Abhimanyu.

Inspector was pleading Abhimanyu to stop. No one dared to stop Abhimanyu. Finally, Arjun hugged him to calm him down.

Abhimanyu – Leave Arjun. How dare he raise his hand?

Arjun firmed his voice – We can take care of him later Abhimanyu Birla. We need to handle the crisis right now.

Arjun's firm voice reached his brain. He looked at Ajay. Ajay came forward and hugged him. Abhimanyu pulled away and looked at Ajay. He was trying to see any signs of guilt in his brother's eyes. But there were none. He knew who might have put some sense into his brother's brain. He was glad he brought Akshara with him.

Anika's assistant brought bail papers. Anika checked them once again and gave it to the inspector who was already bruised.

Shinde – Ye aapne sahi nahi kiya Mr.Birla! police pe haath utana kanuni jurm hai. Hum aapko arrest kar sakte hai!

Everyone over there looked at him as he lost his mind. He still didn't learn from the slaps and punches he got.

Abhimanyu gave an evil smile – Really Shinde? Fine. Go ahead then, arrest me! Lekin what is the proof that I am the reason for the bruises you got.

Shinde looked around. People over there found the architecture of Birla Hospital very interesting suddenly. Shinde's phone rang. He lifted the call. It was commissioner telling him that he was suspended for assaulting Ajay Birla.

Abhimanyu – Kya hua Shinde? You got suspended? I pity you. But don't worry about the bruises. My brother owns this hospital. He will take care of your medical treatment.

Akshara was so enjoying this. She was now getting a fair idea of how ruthless can Abhimanyu be!

Shinde – itna kush hone ki zarurat nahi hai Birla sahab. Aapka bhai pe Drug charges laga hai. Itna aasan nahi hai!

Arjun turned on the TV – The women who planted the drugs in Ajay's cabin was giving statement that she was forced to do that. She was blackmailed by some anonymous caller.

Shinde was shocked. He didn't understand how did they got hold of that woman. Everything was perfectly planned. Then how did the tables turn. Now, he was getting scared. The person who told him to do all this was very sure of the plan. But nothing seems to go according to their plan.

Arjun and Abhimanyu knew who that anonymous caller was. They didn't wanted his name to come out. Abhimanyu wanted to deal with him personally. He was their Business rival. Ranveer Randhawa. Abhimanyu warned him many times to stay away from him. He would have left him if it was only him. Now that he target Ajay, he would have hell to pay. Abhimanyu will make sure of it. 

Shinde knew it was better to shut his mouth and leave from the place. He was about to leave when Akshara stopped him. Abhimanyu was about to stop him but Akshara beat him to it.

Akshara made Ajay sit in his MD chair to make sure that he was the one in authority and faced Shinde - Maafi maangiye!

Ajay - Chodo Akshu.

AKshara glared Ajay. Ajay shut his mouth.

Abhimanyu - Suna nahi tumne. Maafi maango.

Shinde - I am sorry Mr. Birla

Shinde left from there. Abhimanyu looked at Akshara with a pride in his face. All his apprehensions, suspicions were cleared with one single incident. She is going to be Mrs. Akshara Abhimanyu Birla. 

Everyone reached home. Arav ran and hug Ajay as soon as he came home. 

Abhimanyu had to hold both of them. His kid brother could kill people with hugs. But then they all loved him that way. 

Ajay - mai theek hu Aru.

Anya gently pulled Aru back and hugged Ajay. She knew he will be safe. Her bhaiyya never made false promises. She was not at all worried. If Akshara was not there, she would be worried knowing her bhaiyyu would be taking guilt trips. Arav joined them in the hug.

Abhimanyu smiled looking at his siblings. After they broke the hug, Om whacked Ajay not so gently.

Ajay glared at him - Kaisa best friend hai tu? Ek tho mai baal baal bacha jail jaane se aur tu maar raha hai!

Om whacked him again - Exactly, tu jail gaya nahi hai. Waise ye question mujhe poochni chahiye ki kaise best friend hai tu? Kaunsa insaan apne best friend ke exhibition attend karna bhool jata jai?

Ajay hugged him - Sorry O. Bhool gaya yaar. Maaf karde mujhe. Tu jo bholega vo karunga. Vaise tho thu punishment de raha tha na Silent treatment deke. 5 din hogaya yaar. ab tho maaf karde.

OM - Jo bolega, vo Karega?

Ajay - definitely

Om - sochlo..

Ajay - Arey tu bol

Om - Next 1 week you are coming with me for Jog. Early morning sharp 6

Ajay's face paled. Everyone laughed. Ajay hated any form of physical exercises.

Anika came to his rescue - Kyu pareshan kar rahe ho bichare ko O?

Ajay - Aapka dewar shaitaan hogaya bhabhi.

Om - Tu sochle. Ya tho mere sath jogging pe aaja ya mujhe bhool ja.

Ajay - theek hai. Aata hu. Black mail mat kar.

Abhimanyu side hugged him - Don't sulk Ajay. You need this. 

Arjun - ok then, Shall we have dinner. bahut bhook lagi hai!

Abhimanyu - tujhe itna bhook lagti kaise hai?

Arjun - Kyunki Mr.Birla, Mai insaan hu. 

Abhimanyu rolled his eyes.

Everyone had their dinner and slept peacefully that night. But Ranveer Randhawa had hell to pay next day!

So, how is the chapter guys?

How is Akshara?

Abhimanyu's anger?

Ajay's gullible nature?

What is your most favourite part?

SATHVIKA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 2K 30
Abhimanyu Birla, a non believer of love ends up meeting his complete opposite - Akshara, a hopeless romantic. What follows is a blossoming friendshi...
31.4K 1.9K 20
Just a random thought, penned up! What if akshu would have been straight-forward , and wouldn't have liked Abhimanyu,at their first 'Annoying' meet...
97.6K 6.5K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...
111K 9.2K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...