FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??

4.1K 263 23
By Sathvikaa03

All were busy playing carroms. Abhimanyu's work is over. He silently came and sat beside Ajay who is sitting in front of Akshara. Abhimanyu couldn't take his eyes off her. With great difficulty he supressed the urge to put the strand of her hair blocking his view behind her ear. Her doe shaped eyes, her cute smile whenever she strikes a coin. He couldn't help but stare at her. His thoughts are broken by a phone call Ajay got.

Ajay rushed to hospital as there is an emergency which only, he can handle!

Abhimanyu took Ajay's place. All 4 were playing with high concentration.

It was 3 in the evening. Aakash was getting bored at home. So, he bugged Arjun. Arjun gave in to his demands and brought him to Birla House. Omkara and Anika might join them later.

Akshara and Birlas were very busy to even note their presence.

Akash and Arjun looked at each other and shouted - HI GUYYSSSSS!

Everyone got startled.

Akash ran to Arav and hugged him tightly. He was scared for a moment that he might lose his friend yesterday.

Abhimanyu hugged Arjun - Anika aur Om nahi aaye?

Arjun - we were supposed to come at 7 but Akash wanted to see his friend. So, we came early. They will join later.

Arjun side hugged Anya - kaise ho anu?

Anya - I am fine bhai. Lekin lagta hai aap mujhe bhool gaye hai. Kitne din hogaye aap yaha nahi aye?

Arjun - Ask this to your moron brother Anu. I asked him many times that we will plan a get together. But the Abhimanyu Birla is busy as always!

Arav - bhaiyya ki burai baad me bhi hosakti hai, shall we continue the game? Bhai aap bhi join kariye na.

Akshara - yes please, you join. I will go get snacks.

Arjun raised his eyebrows and looked at Abhimanyu - She is Akshara, my PA

Anya - And my dear friend!

Arav - And my pyaari Akshu di!

Arjun gave an amused look. Abhimanyu is not the one who allowed anyone to enter his family space. But Akshara looks like an exception!

Akash introduced himself to Akshara - Hi Akshu di, I am Akash. Arav's best friend.

Akshara smiled warmly at him.

Arjun forwarded his hand - Arjun Oberoi, you can call me Arjun.

Akshara took his hand - Hi Arjun!

Arav - Ok then, we will continue...

Abhimanyu - you all play. I will get something to eat.

Arjun took his place. Akash sat beside his brother. Abhimanyu brought hot chocolate for everyone. Everyone took their drinks.

The game is about to end. Akshara already stroke black one. She just needs to strike red one to win. Abhimanyu who sat on sofa silently watching the game saw Akshara going to strike red one but in a wrong angle. He immediately went to her and placed his hand on hers. Electricity passed through Akshara. She got lost in his touch. Abhimanyu looked her and told her gently - this is the correct angle. Now strike!

Akshara came to reality and looked at the board. Abhimanyu removed his hands. She stroke the red coin perfectly and she WON. In excitement, she stood and Jumped on to Abhimanyu hugging him. Abhimanyu hugged her back and twirled her. He could do anything for that smile. He put her down looking into her eyes. Both got lost into each other's eyes. They forgot the fact that they have audience.

THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA IN LOVE would be great to watch thought Arjun.

Arav and Anya looked at each other giving a knowing look.

Arjun thought to tease his friend and coughed a bit reminding them their presence.

Akshara left from there embarrassed. Arjun caught Abhimanyu before he could leave giving some lame stupid reason!

Arjun - Do I need to know something Abhi?

Abhimanyu sighed. There was no use hiding it from Arjun. His best friend know him inside out - I love her!

Arjun was very happy for his best friend. His friend had so much of love to give but there was never anyone to give him the love he deserved. Of course, his siblings love him like hell. But the kind of love Abhimanyu needed was something only his parents or life partner could give him. Talking about his father was waste of time. His mother loved him a lot. no doubt in it but she was already carrying the weight of a broken relationship that she couldn't see that her elder son was the one who suffered most because of her relationship with his father. Ajay, Anya and Arav never suffered because of their parent's broken relationship because Abhimanyu was always there to fill the void. Arjun believed Akshara would give all the love and support his friend deserved!

Arjun hugged him very tightly - I am so happy for you Abhi. When are you going to propose her?

Arav - hum bhi vahi puch rahe hai bhai? "This topic is not up for discussion" bolke chup karate hai. Hitler kahi ka.

Arav moved away before Abhimanyu could catch his ears.

Arjun took his friend away from them. He needs to talk.

Arjun - what is the problem Abhi?

Abhimanyu sighed - I don't know yaar. I know I love her. I can feel it in my bones that she loves me too. But something is stopping me from telling her that. Maybe I am very scared that our relationship might end like our parents. I gave her my trust very easily Arjun but I don't want her to know that I trust her unconditionally. I am scared that she might break it. I know for a fact that she loves and takes care of my family just like me. I don't even a doubt on that. Yaar, I don't know anything about her. Nothing about her family. she is becoming mystery day by day. I can feel it that she is hiding something very big from everyone. I am just clueless Arjun! I can find out about her in my ways but I don't feel like doing it.

Arjun understood his point of view very well. He felt same when Anika came into his life. It was an arranged marriage for a business deal. But she came into his life like an angel.

Arjun - I understand your dilemma Abhi. But all your questions can be answered only by Akshara. Tell her your feelings Abhi. If she loves you enough, she will tell everything about her family before she says yes to your love.

Abhimanyu didn't know what to do. But he trusted his family forgiving him the right advise.

Abhimanyu nodded his head - I will.

Both were returning inside when Om's car entered. Anika ran down the car and hugged Abhimanyu tightly. Abhimanyu is like a brother to her. He helped her a lot when she was apprehensive about her relationship with Arjun. He always stood like a rock whenever Arjun needed someone to hold on. Her Arjun was never the one to breakdown. But he broke down when Om was in coma for 6 months. If Abhimanyu did not put some sense into her husband, she would have lost him.

Anika - I missed you Abhi.

Abhimanyu hugged her back. She was like Anya to him.

Abhimanyu - I missed you too Anika. Kaisi ho?

Anika - I am great. But I hate your moron friend Abhi.

Arjun - Excuse me! Maine kya kiya?

Anika - he ditched 3 dates last month stating that he was busy in a meeting. Can you believe it Abhi?

Abhimanyu - kaisa pati hai yaar tu. Biwi ko kaun ditch karta hai? Idiot Oberoi!

Anika - Exactly. Arjun Annoying Oberoi!

Arjun - Acha ji. Mere best friend se mere burayi kar rahi ho? I made it up to you by taking you to 6 another dates.

Anika shrugged - leave it. Andar chalte hai.

Omkara hugged Abhimanyu - hi bhai.

Abhimanyu - Hi Om. Your best friend went to hospital as there is an emergency. He might come back in an hr.

Omkara - Don't talk about him bhai. He missed my exhibition last week. What kind person misses his best friend's Exhibition. Your brother is just hopeless bhai.

Abhimanyu - but you like him like that only, don't you?

Omkara - It is true. Lekin thoda tho kaam karvana chahiye na mujhe manane ke liye!

Abhimanyu - I agree. I am with you in this.

Arjun - stop it you too. Let us get inside. Ajay ko kaise pareshan karna hai, ye baad me bhi soch sakte hai! But before going inside, I would like to tell you both that THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA is in LOVE!

Anika and Om were shocked. They never thought Abhimanyu who is scared of marriage will fall in love. But whom were they kidding. Arjun was also same like Abhimanyu but now he is deeply in love with Anika.

Anika was the first one to come out of her shock and shouted -WHAT!!!!!!!!

Abhimanyu and om placed their hands on their ears. Arjun -Calm down Woman!

Anika ignored him royally - Why the hell am I getting to know about this from Arjun Abhi? Aren't you supposed to tell me?

Abhimanyu - Isme meri koi galti nahi hai. This idiot told you before I could tell.

Anika - Anyways, who is she? Is she beautiful? What is hername? does Arav and Anya approve her? Where is she? Show me her photo? Whatdoes she do?.....

Abhimanyu shouted - Anika, shut up!

Anika glared at him. Abhimanyu with a charming smile only reserved for family - She is inside. Her name is Akshara Kapoor. She is my PA. And yes She is drop dead gorgeous.

Anika gave him a teasing look - PA haan? Office romance!!

Abhimanyu - Stop it. I didn't confess to her yet.

Anika - Then when are you going to do it?

Abhimanyu - very soon

Anika - I want to meet her

Omkara - Me too.

Abhimanyu - she is inside. Don't make it too awkward to her, ok?

Anika raised her eyebrows - You are already whipped Abhi. Do you realize?

Abhimanyu shook his head and went inside avoiding the conversation.

Akshara was in kitchen preparing dinner where Arav, Anya and Akash were sitting on platform and entertaining her with their talks.

Anika came to kitchen and saw her. She was shocked to see THE AKSHARA SINGHANIA, PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR, ONLY SISTER OF CHIEF MINISTER OF RAJASTHAN AND ONE OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL BUSINESS MAN OF INDIA preparing food for Birlas!

Akshara eyes met with Anikas' and she was shocked to see LAWYER ANIKA SINGHANIA, her chachi's daughter, her cousin sister, her best friend, who cut ties with Singhanias after her parents traded her for a business deal, after 6 damn years. She didn't know what happened 6 years ago. She was not in India at that time. After she came back. Aryan told her that she was married. Her chacha and chachi broke ties with them as Aryan tried to explain them Marriage is not a deal. She searched a lot for her. It was like she never existed after marriage.

And BANGGGGGG!!!!

PRECAP - Guess!!

What do you think will happen?

Will sisters confront each other or stay quiet for Abhimanyu?

Many wanted Aryan. I gave a glimpse of Aryan guys.

Shower me with some love!

Target - 90 votes and 80 comments.

I will update next chapter only after I meet the target of this and previous chapter!

SATHVIKA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.1K 18
Akshara and Abhimanyu, what if their baby was alive, what if Abhi never leaved his Akshu What id Singhania's came to their rescue
11.4K 1.2K 27
(MONTHLY UPDATES) Same day, same times, sharing the same neighbourhood, kids of two best friends, Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka were born, Peop...
33.8K 2.2K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...
44.4K 3K 32
*SPORADIC UPDATES* Another closure story on my beloved OGabhira - ( The plot is a rewritten POV of how things could have proceeded after Niel's death...