FAMILY BEFORE ANYTHING - the...

By Sathvikaa03

The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their fathe... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
CHARACTER SKETCH - 3
CHAPTER-01 SOMETHING GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN
CHAPTER-02 BEAUTY WITH BRAINS
CHAPTER -03 Family Dynamics
CHAPTER - 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 1)
CHAPTER- 04 Abhimanyu's Concern (Part - 2)
CHAPTER-05 AKSHARA WITH BIRLA SIBLINGS!
CHAPTER-06 AARAV'S MOTIVATION
CHAPTER - 07 MONTH LATER!
CHAPTER - 08 LOVE?
CHAPTER-09 RACE!
CHAPTER - 10 HEARTLESS BROTHER OR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER?!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA SINGHANIA!!??
CHAPTER-13 I TRUST YOU MORE THAN MYSELF!!
CHAPTER-14 DRUGS??!!!
CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!
CHAPTER - 16 ACCIDENT??!!
CHAPTER-17 CHANGING DYNAMICS!!
CHAPTER - 18 SISTER!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER?!!
CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA
CHAPTER - 20 THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA (PART -2)
CHAPTER - 21 MUCH NEEDED TALK!!
CHAPTER - 22 INTELLIGENCE REPORT!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA!
CHAPTER - 23 ARYAN SINGHANIA (PART - 2)
CHAPTER - 24 FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 25 UDAIPUR!!
CHAPTER - 26 STAGE IS SET!
CHAPTER - 27 PRINCESS OF UDAIPUR
CHAPTER - 28 BASKET BALL!!
CHAPTER - 29 DATE?????
CHAPTER - 30 DATE IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 31 AKSHARA'S PAST!!!
CHAPTER - 32 LIONESS DOESN'T STAY QUIET WHEN IT COMES TO HER CUB!!!
Author's note
BOOK - 2

CHAPTER-11 ARAV IN KITCHEN!

4K 267 36
By Sathvikaa03

Aarav was sulking big time staying home! He didn't know what to do. He wanted to annoy his bhaiyyu but He was on video call assisting a surgery. His Di was having her beauty sleep. His bhaiyya and Akshara are in video conference cracking some stupid million dollar deal. It was just 11 in the morning as Oberois might come at 7 in the evening. He didn't know what to do.

That is when a brilliant idea according to him came into his mind. To cook. His bhaiyya never allowed him anywhere in kitchen stating that he is prone to accidents! It would take a minimum of 1 and half hour for everyone to come down. He can complete the cooking and surprise them or so he thought he can complete cooking without getting caught. He opened youtube and thought of making pasta. 

He clicked on the video which had 15 million views. He took pasta from cupboard. He didn't know how much quantity to use. So he took whole 1kgpasta for 5 people which would be enough he thought. He lighted the stove and placed a bowl with water. When water started to boil, he threw whole 1 kg pasta in it causing a considerable amount of water spilling out of it and on his hand. He shouted but not enough for everyone to listen. He thought of changing the bowl and without thinking he caught the bowl with his bare hands and lifted it a bit. When he realised it was hot, he immediately left it causing it to fall down. 

He shouted - "bhaiyyaaaaaaa" loud enough for even security guards outside the gate to rush inside. Abhimanyu who was in a meeting immediately came out asking Akshara to take over. Anya was jolted out of her sleep and ran down. Ajay's video call was just over when he heard his kid brother shouting. 

Abhimanyu came down and saw Aarav whimpering in pain.

Abhimanyu ran to him - "kya hua bacha..." he observed blisters forming on his left hand and right foot. That is when Ajay and Anya reached there.

Abhimanyu - Anu, get a bucket of water.

Abhimanyu gently took Aarav to sink and placed his hand under tap. Ajay came with first aid box. Anya came with water.

Abhimanyu lifted Aarav and brought him to living room. Aarav was crying very badly due to pain. Abhimanyu was whispering sweet nothings and placed his legs in bucket.

Aarav hugged Abhimanyu tightly when Ajay was applying cream on his blisters.

Abhimanyu patted his back slowly. He was relieved of pain after Ajay was done with first aid. That is when Akshara came down. She was worried sick thinking of Aarav in the whole meeting. She wrapped it up very quickly and ran down.

Akshara saw Aarav leaning into Abhimanyu's embrace. Abhimanyu's eyes had unshed tears. Anya was sitting beside Aarav.

Akshara with panic - Kya hua?

That is when everyone started to think what happened!!!!!!

Ajay - Ye sab kaise hua Aru?

Arav looked everywhere but not at them. He knew if he told the truth, his bhaiyya would eat him alive and fire all the servants.

Abhimanyu(sternly) - Start talking Arav!

Arav could never defy Abhimanyu when he took that tone. He told them everything.

Anya whacked him not so gently - Dimaak kharab ho gaya tera Aarav?

Abhimanyu yelled - What the hell were you thinking Aarav? Did I not tell you that you are not allowed to cook? How can you be so careless?......

Abhimanyu went on and on with his lecture.

Akshara sat infront of Aarav. Aarav was very close to cry,

Akshara couldn't see him like that - Oh stop it Abhimanyu. Ek to bache ko chot lagi hai. Upar se aap use data rahe hai. Chup rahiye please.

Birla siblings were shocked and Abhimanyu Birla was baffled. It was the first time she took that tone in 1 month. Anya, Ajay and Aarav were shocked because it was the first time someone scolded Abhimanyu after their mother. They were looking at their bhaiyya desperately waiting for his reaction. Abhimanyu never tolerated anyone scolding him or defy him whom he didn't consider family!

Abhimanyu stayed quiet not knowing what to talk anymore.

Akshara looked at Aarav and talked gently - dard ho raha hai bacha? How do you always manage to get in troubles Aru?

Arav smiled looking at her - bhaiyyu ne dawai lagaliya na Akshu di. Ab dard nahi ho raha hai. Don't worry.

Akshara went into the kitchen to get him some turmeric milk.

Ajay blurted out - I think it's time you make her our Bhabhi.

Aarav, Anya at same time - I agree!

Arav took Abhimanyu's hands - please bhaiyya. I know you love her. Even we all love her a lot. I want her as my Bhabhi bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu gently pulled back - Bacha, I know I love her. But right now, this topic is not up for discussion. Let us now discuss your need to go into the kitchen and cook, hm?

Arav whined - please bhaiyya, aap already bahut daat chuke ho. Aur kitna daatonge?

Anya and Ajay felt like banging his head to a wall. The boy never knew when to stop.

Abhimanyu - really Arav? You get into troubles every alternate day and expect me to not to scold you?

Akshara arrived just then with milk - phirse daat rahe aap use?!!

Abhimanyu - tho kya karu? Aarti utaru shehzaade ka ki bahut acha kaam kiya apna pair jalake!

Akshara looked at Arav who gave his most innocent look which can melt anyone, Akshara is no less - ek to bacha dard me hai, upar se aap use taane maar rahe hai. Kuch nahi hosakta aapka.

Akshara turned to Arav and gave him milk. Arav suppressed the urge to gag - Ye kya hai?

Abhimanyu bit his smile - Doodh hai beta. Teri Akshu di(Note the sarcasm) ne itne pyar se banaya. Pee le ...

Akshara - haldi vala doodh hai aru. Pee le.

Arav - please di, I hate milk. Just take it away.

Akshara - "please bacha. Mere liye." Akshara also showed her puppy eyes.

Abhimanyu is getting a fair idea that Akshara is no less than Arav. If they both become a team, then he will have a hand full of work to stop them.

Arav tried to argue but Anya took the glass of milk and made Arav drink forcefully before Abhimanyu lost it and lashed out on Arav.

Ajay was enjoying his kid brother's plight.

Arav - yuck.... Kitna gandha hai. Chi

Anya - ye sab kitchen me jane se pehle sochna chahiye tha na idiot!

Ajay - kaise baate kar rahe ho anu. Sochne ka kaam shehzade ki bas ki baat nahi hai.

Arav - bhaiyya dekho, ye dono mujhe ched rahe hai!

Abhimanyu - ok now stop it all of you. We will have lunch. It is already 1.

Everyone had their lunch. Arav was getting bored. He thought of playing basket ball but Abhimanyu blasted his ears off for even thinking about it.

Akshara - ok then, shall we play carroms?

Arav excited - YESSSS.

Anya - carroms it is then.

Abhimanyu was doing some work in his laptop sitting in the living room.

Arav - carroms kelte hai bhaiyya.

Abhimanyu - four of you play Aru. I have some work to finish.

Arav didn't force him as there were enough players to play.

PRECAP - Oberois and Birlas

Target for next update - 70 votes and 80 comments!

As soon as the target finishes, I will update guys!

Scene requests are open guys!

SATHVIKA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.3K 26
Dr. Abhimanyu Birla, a misogamist, finds himself getting attracted to Akshara Goenka, Kartik and Naira's daughter. Despite facing many hardships and...
11.9K 1.3K 29
Same day, same times, sharing the same neighbourhood, kids of two best friends, Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka were born, People called them sou...
103K 6.6K 35
COMPLETED | STAND ALONE | BOOK II 1 in #Harshali✨ (as on 19/11/22) ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do...
33.9K 2.2K 13
COMPLETED Story of Abhira 2.0 | Abhimanyu x Akshara ♡♡♡ Story of Abhira's separation and what lies beyond... ♡♡♡ #1 in HC (as on 4/12/22) #1 in PR (a...