Second Time's a Charm (MxM)✔

By DarkSparx

Cain, an ex-noble, dies as a common thief thanks to the manipulation of his wicked half-brother. Luckily, the... More

Trigger Warnings
Chapter 1 - Reflection
Chapter 2 - Family Matters
Chapter 3 - Funding
Chapter 4 - Invitation
Chapter 5 - Seducing the Butler
Chapter 6 - Speeding Things Up
Chapter 8 - Shopping
Chapter 9 - The Gala Disaster
Chapter 10 - Abduction (TW)
Chapter 11 - Setback
Chapter 12 - Sabre Maddox
Chapter 13 - A Trick
Chapter 14 - The Dryad
Chapter 15 - Breaking Ground
Chapter 16 - Formal Meeting
Chapter 17 - Handle with Care
Chapter 18 - Something Changed
Chapter 19 - Demon Summoning
Chapter 20 - The Crime
Chapter 21 - Business
Chapter 22 - Enjoying the Moment
Chapter 23 - Getting the Mail
Chapter 24 - Crime
Chapter 25 - The Tour
Chapter 26 - Round Two
Chapter 27 - Change of Plans
Chapter 28 - The Choice is Yours
Chapter 29 - Who did it?
Chapter 30 - Acting Too Rash
Chapter 31 - On The Lam
Chapter 32 - Risky Business
Chapter 33 - Trusting the Enemy
Chapter 34 - The Upper Hand
Chapter 35 - Working Overtime
Chapter 36 - Watching the Battle
Chapter 37 - Turn of Events
Chapter 38 - The Fight
Chapter 39 - Let's Get Dangerous
Chapter 40 - Taking a Trip
Chapter 41 - Gossip
Chapter 42 - Work
Chapter 43 - What to do?
Chapter 44 - New Ashbury
Chapter 45 - Enigma
Chapter 46 - A Royal Tea Party
Chapter 47 -A Grim Situation
Chapter 48 - Guilt
Chapter 49 - Goals
Chapter 50 - Battle
Chapter 51 - Partnership
Chapter 52 - Overworked
Chapter 53 - Inspection
Chapter 54 - Being Domestic
Chapter 55 - Revealing The Truth
Chapter 56 - Andrew
Chapter 57 - Desperate Measures
Chapter 58 - I Expected A Fight
Chapter 59 - Pathetic Little Man
Chapter 60 - How Convenient
Chapter 61 - Invading the Palace
Chapter 62 - Peace Talks and Ceremonies
Chapter 63 - Wedding Jitters
Author's Notes/Upcoming Stories

Chapter 7 - Who's in Charge?

3.6K 325 114
By DarkSparx

Warning! Spicy Chapter. Also has depictions of a large age gap.

Butlers were in charge of the house staff, and since the staff was in charge of keeping the house clean and orderly, the butlers were granted access to every room. And the room that Cain most desperately wanted access to was his father's study. Particularly so he could check the safe with the ledger that listed out the household expense reports. 

In his old life, after losing his apprenticeship with Maddox, Cain's brother Andrew appeared out of nowhere, seeming distraught by the terrible situation that Cain had wound up in. Now that he knew Andrew had intentionally caused his demise, he could only suspect that something had gone wrong in the Duclair household that put his brother's inheritance at risk. 

After all, even if he were after the scroll himself, why would he tip the warrior monks off? Clearly, he didn't want Cain to succeed.

All he needed was a clue. Possibly a suspicious purchase or even incoming money from an unknown source. Whatever that clue may be, he needed Gideon's help to find it.

The kiss turned awkward almost immediately, and Cain pulled back when he was met with no reaction.

"Young master..." Gideon looked down at him with sternness. "You must try to keep your composure. I am a mere butler. You are a Marquess."

Well, that wasn't what he wanted to hear. He'd have to change tactics. Cain came on strong, hoping that Gideon would let his lustful side show, but if seduction wasn't enough, then he'd have to throw in some self pity. 

"How odd." He mumbled. "If I act my rank, people call me arrogant. When I try to humble myself, I'm told to know my worth. It seems I'm stuck in limbo."

He backed away, looking towards the grown in a show of sadness, but was stopped when the butler's hand grasped his arm tightly. "Young Master, if you are truly feeling frustrated, then as your servant I will assist."

"Assist me how?" He quirked an eyebrow.

The servant pulled him back close and whispered. "With your permission, I am skilled in many things, if you'd care to see?"

Ah, so it HAD worked!

"Very well." He reached upwards and wrapped his arms around the older man's shoulders. "Show me your ways."

Gideon suddenly picked up Cain and carried him over to a desk. Cain meanwhile blushed profusely at the treatment, not expecting to suddenly be manhandled like that. Once he was set down on the wooden surface, the butler brushed a lock of his hair away from his face, then trailed his hands lower till he reached the hem of the blonde's pants.

In his past life, he'd slept around a time or two, but it was always rough and straight to the point. Here, Gideon was being careful as he loosened Cain's pants and flit his fingers across his rising bulge. He was probably being gentle because of their ranks. Cain was sure that if he really were just another servant, this man would have thrown all foreplay out the window. 

Accepting the treatment, he made room to allow the butler more access. His shirt was then pulled up as Gideon leaned down and began sucking one of his nipples. The sensation sent sparks all along Cain's body, making him want this more than he'd thought he would.

Gideon's hands expertly stroked along the sides of Cain's thighs, sneakily pulling down his pants until his erection was nearly freed. From there, his mouth began moving downwards, licking a trail toward his groin, stopping every so often to suckle a few spots and when he was low enough, he pulled away to let Cain's dick free.

At his point, the blond looked down at the butler, who still had yet to even remove his gloves, and he traced the sides of Cain's dick gently, eliciting a breathy moan from the Marquess.

Cain felt like there were butterflies in his stomach the way this man expertly toyed with his body. His fingers blazing trails along his exposed flesh, and he couldn't stop himself from jolting when the man's hand suddenly grasped him. He arched his back, surprising himself even more with how much he was enjoying this.

In his mind, he thought he'd be the one playing with the butler, but boy had the tables turned.

Gideon suddenly kissed the tip of Cain's erection, making the blonde's eyes snap back onto the servant's peppered head expectantly. But the butler returned to sucking on his chest instead of his dick.

His gloved hand was still firmly grasping Cain's erection, pumping eagerly as the young man's breathing picked up. He became aware of how quiet it was in the room, where all he could hear was the shuffling of cloth and his breathing.

"Just like that." He sighed, enjoying this pace.

Obediently, the butler maintained the same momentum with his strokes, causing Cain to quickly reach his tipping point. As the pleasure built up in his gut, he started to squirm. "Almost..." He warned, but the man continued to kiss along his exposed chest, uncaring.

A soft push was all it took to knock Cain backward onto the desk, spreading himself out for the butler.

Why was this feeling so good? It never felt this good before!

Raising one of his knees, he struggled to reel in his own lustful thoughts so he could remain in control. This man was a servant. He shouldn't be letting him do as he pleased. So he swallowed hard and ordered, "Faster!" Knowing his mind would clear once he achieved orgasm.

Gideon was quick to obey as his grip tightened and he doubled his tempo.

Cain grit his teeth, preparing for the pleasure. The servant's lust filled eyes watched his expression, hypnotized by the Marquess' wanton display.  When the knot in Cain's gut finally released, and his body stiffened.

A grunt of satisfaction was all the sound Cain dared let escape as the ecstasy consumed him. Little jolts ran up and down his spine and he held still, head back and teeth clenched, waiting for it to pass.

For a moment, everything went white, but once the room came back into focus, he found himself slightly out of breath.

He laid there on the desk, dazed at how fantastically he'd failed in his scheme to dominantly seduce the butler. Meanwhile, Gideon had removed his left glove and was using it to wipe Cains's body clean. The blond jolted at the over-sensitized contact, but the man worked quickly and balled up the glove so no mess was left.

Finally, Cain sat up, intent on starting round two but was stopped as the butler proceeded to redress the Marquess and fix his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Cain asked, bewildered.

"It would not help your image if you were to step out of here looking more disheveled than when you entered." Was all the man said before helping Cain off the desk and escorting him out of the room. "Please make sure to get some proper rest young master. And if you should ever need help again...You may call on me."

With that, the butler left him in the hall.

Cain was perplexed at how things turned out, but over the next few days, Gideon carried on like he normally would and never brought it up again.

He tried not to feel too embarrassed by the situation. Cain had never properly been able to dominate anyone in bed, so he'd have to work on another tactic in order to maintain some air of control, otherwise the butler may get the wrong idea about who was in charge. 

To distract himself, he focused back on Norton, who insisted on getting out of bed and walking around. As soon as Gideon learned of this, he put the man to work, regardless of his still healing injuries. Cain could have argued his case, but Norton had been stubborn about waiting till he was fully recovered, so he decided to let the ex-thief learn for himself. 

As for his family...

"I want that man out of this house." Lena Duclair scolded.

It was mid-afternoon and Cain had decided to take a quick stroll through the gardens to clear his head. Tomorrow was the Gala, which meant he'd be free to finally sell the gem he'd been hiding all this time and start his fortune. He didn't want to take one of the manservants with him, so he'd considered bringing Norton since he was already up and about. He was thinking of ways to convince Gideon to let the man off for a day when his mother stormed up to him.

"I'm sorry?" He played dumb.

"You heard me! You dared to invite a petty thief into the house, and then hid in your room without consulting us about it?"

"He was laying half dead in the gutter-"

"Where he belongs!" She cut him off. "The Duclairs have a reputation to uphold! Imagine what people will think if we start taking in the homeless. Our property might as well become a hovel for peasants once we get robbed blind."

"He won't rob us," Cain argued. "He's already been here for days and nothing's gone missing. Plus I've made sure he starts training to become a servant."

"Training?!" She sneered. "You're wasting time training a thief? And what is the man going to live off of, pray tell? Because your father and I will not pay wages to a man of that sort."

"Very well. Let the people know how cheap our household is by denying a hard worker his well-earned wages. It's about time someone else dragged the family's name through the mud."

It was lightning fast, but the sting on his face was undeniable. A small cut formed where the Duchess's ring had cut him, and she glared daggers at Cain. "Do not speak to me with that insolent tongue. Just wait until your father hears about this!"

She turned and marched away, leaving Cain to add yet another expense to his planned budget.

Taking in a calming breath, he returned to his attic room and started reviewing his spending plans, all the while fantasizing about the day he'd finally pull one over on his family.

Early the next morning, while everyone was preparing to depart for the capital, Cain got a message from his father, delivered by another butler from William's wing.

"You are to stay within the house until your parents return." The butler announced curtly. He was younger than most of the others but showed the same disrespectful scorn in his eye as the previous man.

"Of course." He grit through his teeth.

His father was probably going to scold him over whatever Lena said. That was fine. He was used to sneaking around anyways.

He watched through the window as the stagecoaches left. Then he turned to make his escape, only to find Gideon on the other side of the door, prepared to knock.

"Oh, young master. I was just coming to check on you." The man stepped back.

"I'll admit I had a rather upsetting morning. But there's nothing to be done. I already know I'm confined to the house so I'll find something to pass the time with. Cain pushed passed him, "I'm going to go get some fresh air at least."

"Understood sir." Gideon bowed respectfully, and that had Cain pause. "By the way, where is Norton?"

"He's in the kitchen helping the maids."

"Good. I might borrow him, so don't be surprised if he disappears." He waved the butler off and hurried towards the manservant. 

Sure enough, Norton was found peeling potatoes under the watchful eye of another maid, who kept scolding him for cutting his fingers. The man looked relieved when Cain dragged him away, letting the other servants know he already informed Gideon of the escapade.

"Where are we going?" Norton asked, sucking on one of his cut fingers.

"To the capital."

"But didn't everyone else already leave?"

Turning the corner near the stables, he started preparing his horse. It'd been years since he last rode one of these animals, but he was confident he still could do it. This black thoroughbred was one of his father's best horses and was fast enough to get him to the capital and back in a timely manner.

"Yes. And just so you know, today's outing is between you and me." He tossed the man a cloak. "You're my manservant. I'll have you complete some tasks for me in town but time is of the essence, so we'll need to split ways for a bit. Afterward, today's excursion will be strictly secret. Understood?"

"Are we sneaking out?"

"Are you opposed?"

Norton pursed his lips, glancing at the mansion in concern, but ultimately shook his head. "You are the one who hired me."

"That's right, and if today goes well, you'll be rewarded."

 With that, he climbed up on the horse, though Norton had no idea how to get up himself. Cain didn't mind and lifted the smaller man to sit in front. Before the thief could utter a protest, they were off, galloping towards the capital.

---

This story is Copyrighted ©Darksparx via Wattpad. Do not translate, post, or publish on any other platforms without the author's express permission.

Please consider tipping the author at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DarkSparx if you enjoy this story! Coffee link is also on my profile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 100 11
For as long as he can remember, Caldor has been forced to live a life of crime. With a group of his fellow thieves, they've stolen from practically a...
163K 10.8K 38
Incent, a young hunter, is thrown into a dark and terrible job by his King. He is asked to assassinate a Prince from a neighbouring Kingdom. Knowing...
580 144 9
[**Slow Updates**] Lawrence thought that Count Abbot was his soulmate...until he realized that his creator had abandoned him as a Fledgeling to pursu...
100K 7.8K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...